About the Emperor and Anakins' Mom :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Force Adept
My friend and I were discussing the SW movies, and we thought wouldn't it be weird if the Emperor was somehow connected to Anakins' mothers death?

When Anakin fiirst was tested by the Jedi Order, they all saw fear in him. He was afraid of loosing his mother or possibly never seeing her again, and they all saw it. Palpatine was there through his life just as much as the Jedi, so what's to say he wouldn't of seen it too? If he did see it why wouldn't he exploit it so Anakin would take a step or two farther down the Dark Side?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Darth_Nefarus
I've considered this, but I don't believe him to be diresctly involved. He merely chose to use her death to turn Anakin.

Jedi Priestess
Interesting theory, but I agree with Nefarus, prolly no connection.

Darth Jello
well there is a possible connection between Darth Plaguies and Anakin's birth

Darth_Nefarus
No there isn't. The Sith's power to "create life" is merely enabling themselves to come back to life, which would take a lot away from their physical form. IMHO

It's been stated time and time again, and GL has agreed, that the force simply created Anakin to destroy the Sith.

Captain REX
I think the concept of Palpatine being involved in Shmi's death was actually in an earlier version of the AOTC script, if I recall correctly. Had something to do with his creepy aide, Sly Moore.

GuyverGabriel
Palpatine actually uses the "tusken raider incident" at some point in ROTS. In the comics i recall of a Palpy's line saying something like :"this is not the first time, remember the tusken raiders" or something. I think it is during the Dooku/Anakin duel (while Obi-1 is uncounscious).

LanİeWindu™
This really needs to be in the Episode I & II forum.

Darth Jello
well, if plaguies could manipulate midichlorians to create life, he could have gotten shmi pregnant with the ultimate sith weapon. so palpatine was aware of anakin before episode I and foresaw him becoming a sith weapon. so in a way, anakin was the chosen one for both jedi and sith

Uber_God
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
No there isn't. The Sith's power to "create life" is merely enabling themselves to come back to life, which would take a lot away from their physical form. IMHO

It's been stated time and time again, and GL has agreed, that the force simply created Anakin to destroy the Sith.

to balance out the force

Captain REX
*coughRetricTedcough*

Nefarus is right; the Sith did not create life anyway, they merely kept themselves or each other (but manly themselves) alive.

Darth_Nefarus
Thank you! I'm glad people see the light, by the light I mean my interpretation lol
But seriously, Sith don't get to come back as Knight Lights like Jedi

Captain REX
Nope, they get to come back as demonic, disturbing ghosts that haunt you...or not, since it didn't happen in the movies. wink

Batman316
*mutters about mentioning this last year and being Uber Flamed for suggesting such a silly idea

Darth_Nefarus
when sith die, sith are gone
when certain jedi who reach enlightenment die, they are Jedi knight lights, end of my arguement

Batman316
not a politician are you Darth

Darth_Nefarus
who's a poitician?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.