Who can Flash lose to? How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who can beat the flash and how? Clear descriptions. Thanxs.

kgkg
Super-Skrull

DigiMark007
Telepaths I would imagine....but I'm sure to hear the "faster than thought" argument from the fanboys.

I will admit that Flash at his full potential is a scary prospect, but as at least one real-life example, Superman would take him. He's comparable in speed and obviously better everywhere else.

-DM

kgkg
well other than super-skrull no one

and I think Living Tribunal will lose flash is too fast for living tribunal to think.

and man those infinite mass punch will blow him up.

HAHAHAHAHA

I know flash is great but this is ridiculous

juggernaut74
Dr. Doom- He would steel his superspeed cause he can do that.

BlackPanther-He can walk on water.

stormfront13
i don't think black panther can beat him cause f;ash can run on the water

juggernaut74
Originally posted by stormfront13
i don't think black panther can beat him cause f;ash can run on the water Yea but BP walks on water. He dont run.

kgkg
what about juggernaut he will wip his ass.

Sentry
The Flash will probably trip on a rock or branch and knock himself out. He's taken trips before. The Flash can beat himself. laughing

Sentry
Seriously, their are quite a few guys that could do it. Superman, Juggernaut, Super Skrull, Dr. Doom, Eradicator, Thor, Black Bolt, Zauriel, ummmm.... and The Sentry. Their are more, but I'm to lazy to list them all.

ebonyblade1
Superman-- flash will be faster, but those who aren't fanboys can easily see that the infinite mass punch could never be as powerful as superman strongest punch. It's in the physics. Any greenlantern, from John Stewart to hal Jordan--- Every green lantern goes into battle with a low level field to protect them from stray shots or suprise attacks. Unless flash can punch thru a green lantern shield he will not be able to do much damage. Wonderwoman..see superman. Silver surfer..obvious reasons. Static---yeah I know no one wants to believe this, but static has a technique that he calls static cling that he has used on flash once before. Flash won't be able to run. he can block any debris he throws and static subtracts the electricity from his brain. or just fry him. Magneto-- see static for similiar reasons not to mention that magneto can tap in the earths magnetic field.. Hourman II--he's an android has his own timeship flash goes down for obvious reasons. Jonn Jonz martian manhunter--see superman not too mention that he is a telepath. The flash has great power he can beat anyone of these listed. But they can all beat him in a fair match. Okay, he cant beat superman, hourman II or magneto but he has a fair chance with everyone else.

ebonyblade1
Oh and for the guys who would rule out half of these because flash can run faster than the speed of thought:

Neuronal processing. How fast is the speed of thought?

Tovee MJ.

Psychology Department, Newcastle University, UK.

Recent evidence suggests that sensory information is processed much faster than was previously thought and that individual neurons need to be active for only twenty to thirty milliseconds to mediate perception.

so since these or super humans who think faster than most people. "The green lanterns or trained and static/magneto neural pathways should be way more eficient than human beings since the brain uses electrical impulses" I say the running faster than the speed of thought won't matter.

FistOfThe North
Well put, Ebony Blade. But can you tell me how Superman can actually defeat the Flash? Like what method/s do you think Superman would use to defeact the Flash. Use a scenario if you'd like. Forget the Flash fanboys although they are reading and just waiting to strike.

chilled monkey
The Lord Marshall (The Chronicles of Riddick) could beat him. He's just as fast, stronger and he can remove Flash's soul.

K3VIL
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The Lord Marshall (The Chronicles of Riddick) could beat him. He's just as fast, stronger and he can remove Flash's soul.
Wrong.Lord Marshal wasn't fast as Flash, Riddick himself was able to parry some of his attacks and counterattack him.He's fast, but nothing compared to Flash.

Mainstream
Apoc,Magneto, Zoom..the guy who is faster than Flash, Amazo, anyone of them could do it.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apoc,Magneto, Zoom..the guy who is faster than Flash, Amazo, anyone of them could do it.
Zoom the evil Flash or Zoom/Zum the Martian Speedster?
Magneto can beat Flash?I've serious doubts his force field can resist to a bolt of Speed Force energy.

Mainstream
I think Magneto has a good shot...I mean if he's floating miles over the Flash and uses the earth magnetic force to crush the Flash..what could he do...Magneta..the Flash's Ex has been known to beat down on Wally...Magneto is far more powerful and experienced than her....he could do it.

ZephroCarnelian
There are a few peeps who can do it.

People with a very high level of toughness - Superman, Hulk, Jugs etc.

And the 'faster than the speed of thought' theory is a very plausible theory - he could quite easily take out someone before they could attack him. But the problem is, he's got to know what they're about to do first.

Plus, if there's someone who's nigh invulnerable - eg Supes - taking them by suprise doesn't help anyway. Flash could HVP Supes till the cows came home, but he'd still get back up. Alright - he'd be on the otherside of the planet, or in deep space, but he'd still get up lol.

jplatinum
Flash could beat everyone if he knew how to fight better cause he'd be something like goku without the strenght and energy attacks.
He could fight at the speed of like or faster if he knew how to like zfighters who can fight at hyperspeed which is several times higher than light. Its a matter of scenario and what flash does or more importantly, how he thinks.
Let's face it, he isn't exactly einstein so he wouldn't know what to do against a powerful and smart opponent and would loose badly.
Anyone supes or higher in power can take flash, but at least he could beat everyone fromw ww down.

Scoobless
what about Photon from the avengers? (or captain marvel or whatever she's called now) if she starts out as light then she'd have a shot..... and she isn't exactly a powerhouse

Mainstream
anybody with a great amount of magic could take down Wally.

ragesRemorse
Jubilee, Flash would lose to jubilee. Jubilee would get Flash drunk. Flash would get distracted by her fireworks and run into a tree goin mach5. He would then get arrested for public intoxication, aswell for molesting aminor. Flash would get 10-20 up state where his tights would get him alot of fine dates. Jubilee beats Flash worse than any superhero has ever been beat. Even worse than when Superman got spanked by a giant rock turd.

Mainstream
laughing

long pig
the runner is much faster than SS so, he must be faster than flash. I mean its the RUNNER fer cracks sake.

anyone below superman level i cant see beating him.

JWangSDC
The elder the runner?

Everyone can beat flash....Or nobody can beat flash.

Mainstream
"Foolish fast and furious flea is no match for me.....Apocalypse!"

DarkCrawler
Dont mention the she-who-not-must-be-named-and-whose-name-starts-with-the-letter-J's name.

And Batman can beat Flash. Because he is BATMAN.

Mainstream
Batman had made a gun that gives the Flash a seziure at light speed...well Ra Al ghul men were the ones who used it...but the gun was based on Batman designs..so technically Batman beat the Flash..how about that

ebonyblade1
To answer the fist of the north's question:

Flash, would put up the kinda fight with superman that would look really good from a viewer perspective. Like the fight between Goku and Perfect Cell. When everyone was suprised that Goku stopped the fight. He knew he couldn't beat perfect cell. In fact cell was not even using his full strength. Flash will get his punches and may even hurt Supes a little. But superman will make like ali and use the old "rope a dope," which really is a psychological ploy which works against almost anyone. Most of wallys' major techniques will not work on supes, who unlike magneto has to get up close and personal to do any damage.

FistOfThe North
rope a dope, huh. I heard someone write that no one lower than Supermans level cannot beat the flash. Do you think its true ebony?

FistOfThe North
The Flash is fake. He was made exageratingly way too powerful by DC.

Lord-of-Dreams
Flash is fake?? Well, I just got off the phone with Superman, and he said that's not true.

Draco69
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
The Flash is fake. He was made exageratingly way too powerful by DC.

Thor
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Hulk
Celestials
Sentry
Phoenix, etc.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Flash is fake?? Well, I just got off the phone with Superman, and he said that's not true. Really!? What eles did he say?! Hu hu hu huH ? !

talon00x
lol magneto would rip the iron from his blood and watch him run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Sentry
Genis Vell and Gl's could probably do it. Genis has been clocked going faster than light, I think he can take the flash. Gl's are pretty powerful and will probably kill the Flash if they knew he was coming.

Lord-of-Dreams
What?? They're all real. And none of them are over powered in any way. I once watched Hulk get slowed to the ground by Spidey. wink Who I think would kill Flash wink Thanos could probably take him, actually. He isn't as fast, but he is more than powerful enough. Zoom is always beating Wally down. Doom could do it if he got 'prep' and Wally didn't. But primarily, Spidey wins. cool

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Thor
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Hulk
Celestials
Sentry
Phoenix, etc.
The hell? How is Thor going to beat the Flash?

kgkg
Originally posted by Khellendros
Thor is no slow poke , Flash might get few hits , one punch K.O flash.

his hammer can travel at light speed as well or close to it.

the Darkone
The runner (elders of the universe) will catch him and beat the living cramp out of him since he is just as strong as the champion of the universe.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
To answer the fist of the north's question:

Flash, would put up the kinda fight with superman that would look really good from a viewer perspective. Like the fight between Goku and Perfect Cell. When everyone was suprised that Goku stopped the fight. He knew he couldn't beat perfect cell. In fact cell was not even using his full strength. Flash will get his punches and may even hurt Supes a little. But superman will make like ali and use the old "rope a dope," which really is a psychological ploy which works against almost anyone. Most of wallys' major techniques will not work on supes, who unlike magneto has to get up close and personal to do any damage.
If Flash and Superman are fighting into a deatmatch, and Flash use the IMP, he can hit Supes with hit about 1 thousand times before Supes notice it, and considering what 1 IMP did to a White Martian, I see Superman landing on the other face of the planet and falling unconscious.
Anyway with prep time and special devices or magic is possible to beat Flash, obviously if the fight starts out in a scenario and his enemy doesn't have prep time, he has major chances of victory.
The Runner is an Elder Of The Universe and he can run at warp speeds, he can also fly, he just doesn't run in space, he can give Wally a major run for his money and wouldn't be a surprise if he beats him.
Thor can beat Flash?Yes, but IMP works on a Supes level char, the same goes for Thor, hella tough like Supes, but the IMP is a force to reckon with.

long pig
The Runner is so much faster than the flash its crazy, Runner did circles around SS who was going at lightspeed in space all the while making fun of SS's inferior speed .
But thats still crap. It takes an eternal to beat the guy.
Until Flash runs slower than the speed of thought, no one under superman is beating him.

Swanky-Tuna
I bet Mastermind could take him. But only in a situation where Flash didn't KO him within the first tenth of a second of the fight.

long pig
Exactly, an all out Flash hardly has a weakness unless the other has prep time.

There are plenty of above superman type people who can trump flash but under? i dont see any.

martian manhunter is extremely fast.
faster than white martians.

Swanky-Tuna
In a comic fight, Mastermind probably would win since heroes don't usually pop the villian in the nose for a quick knockout.

Cosmic Cube
The infamous "infinity mass punch" is hoax.

It is never called an "infinity mass punch" in the comic. People just gave a name to the punch that he hit Zum with. If his mass were truly infinite, Flash would kill anything with such a punch, but not before he himself collapsed under his own gravitational pull, becoming a black hole.

Mass is constant. Inertial mass (resistance to acceleration,) increases as an object approaches lightspeed. Inertial mass decreases velocity and force, rather than increase it. The Flash's inertial mass does not increase, due to the speedforce. And even if it did, his actual mass would remain constant.

The attack Flash performed could more accurately be described as a high velocity punch, or "HVP". I highly doubt that it would knock out Superman, or any one with high-level superhuman durability.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The infamous "infinity mass punch" is hoax.
Mass is constant. Inertial mass (resistance to acceleration,) increases as an object approaches lightspeed. Inertial mass decreases velocity and force, rather than increase it. The Flash's inertial mass does not increase, due to the speedforce. And even if it did, his actual mass would remain constant.

you should send this to DC and mail it.

and you know that going at light speed mean you have no mass

Cosmic Cube
Flash cannot travel at light speed without entering the speedforce dimension. Essentially, he cannot run at lightspeed.

kgkg
i wasn;t arguing with u lol

just pointing out that comics and science are too different.

like how do you explain superman's power etc.

Comic is oppisite of science most of the time.

but you are rite in terms of science

Cosmic Cube
I am aware of this.

In the comic book, however, the punch is not named "the infinity mass" punch. The writers never say, "Flash's mass increases towards infinity." People on this board assumed that's what happened.

A false assumption.

I am merely proving that Flash never performed an infinity mass punch, but rather an extremely high velocity punch. An "infinity mass punch," moving at near lightspeed would kill anything.

nigel45
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I am aware of this.

In the comic book, however, the punch is not named "the infinity mass" punch. The writers never say, "Flash's mass increases towards infinity." People on this board assumed that's what happened.

A false assumption.

I am merely proving that Flash never performed an infinity mass punch, but rather an extremely high velocity punch. An "infinity mass punch," moving at near lightspeed would kill anything.

A "high velocity punch" at the speeds Flash is capable of would kill almost anything anyways.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros

Thor can create weather systems unlike anything Earth has ever seen..... he can cover the entire planet with storm winds travelling at thousands of miles per hour with rain that hits harder than bullets.... flash would have trouble with this weather even before he had to worry about how to knock out an Asgardian

Mainstream
Thor could also hit the earth with his hammer..the force could knock Wally into a car, a building or a tree or something.

kgkg
people seem to forget thor is no slow poke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.