Thor, Hercules, and Wonderman VS. Colossus, Thing, and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
A 3 on 3 fist fight. No weapons, just brute strength, and hand to hand combat. The Avenger powerhouses, or Rock, Steel, and Rage. Oh this is normal Thor, Herc at full strength. Colossus is a low level class 100, Thing's a pretty good fighter, and the Hulk, is the Hulk.

DrDoom
Herc, Thor, and Wondie.

I can see either of the three taking out Thing and then Colossus, then all three gang up on Hulk.

Herc and Thing would be rasslin' Unlimited Class Wresting style, I tell you what.

Betageuze

DrDoom
Originally posted by Betageuze
and dont forget Thing,.... who gave Hulk damned good matches.... Colossus ? i dont know much about him... but he survived one on one matches with the Juggernaut.... 50:50 like i said: it depends ... on HULK ..... Hulk and Thor would go one on one in the end

Thing has been beaten by Hulk so many times it's become rather sad. He can put up a decent fight when they start off...but then it just gets ugly.
Juggernaut has also stomped Colossus with ease. Like you said, he survived on ones with Juggy. I'm guessing the resurrected Colossus has gotten a strength upgrade, so he'd proobably fare a lot better against the Juggernaut next time they cross paths.

Hulk has to keep getting angry to get to his "unstoppable" level of power. Sure, Thor busting his lip open a few times will do it, but while that's happening Thing is being taken out by WM--who then flys over to help Thor (who now has his hands full with a pissed off Hulk).
Colossus will be tougher to take down than the Thing, but Herc could do it, then he'd rush over to the huge crater where WM and Thor are playing Double Dragon with Hulk.

All three of them gang up on Hulk. It'll take a while (and a few broken bones) but they would put the jade giant down for the count.

Betageuze
DrDoom....

you are right when you say, that Thing lost most of the matches against Hulk... BUT.... i saw matches where Thing did quite a good job.... and for instance in a match ... when Hulk was controlled by Xandu .... Thing maybe has won this match .... if Xandu not has been powering up Hulk with his magic...... i only want to say, that not seldom Hulk has won with help from outside...... OF COURSE .... he is the stronger one of them.... no question

i give you right .. that each of them... Thor.. Hercules... and Wonderman .. are stronger by himself than Colossus or Thing... by the way... i dont know exactly how strong Colossus is in present (i ve heard hi is near 100ton strength... which made him a power you may reckon with..... and Thing... if i am not definitly wrong... he is getting stronger and stronger how older he becomes .. right?

an angry hulk..... out of controll.... is nearly unstoppable..
look at this..... Hulk has beat all of them in an one on one confrontation in the past..... he fougth thor with other avengers..... he fought namor,herc,wonderman,iron man.... namor and iron man both... i think they are together nearly as mighty than Thor.

but thats for user.... it would become an awesome long distance match....

they are all so experienced in a fighting combat
(perhaps excluding Colossus)

i am not sure who win.... sorry.. i am not sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.