HUSTLE: the con is on...series 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
this is for all the brits out there...series 2 of hustle begins and 9pm tomorrow night on BBC1

series 1 was one of the best dramas i have seen for a long time and ranks up there besides the other drama written by the same team...namely "spooks"

i suggest to watch it...its got style

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/hustle/

T.M
mad

i have been waiting for this for fecking ages and when it comes on i am not in the country how GAY !! is that

the first series was awesome

jaden101
Originally posted by T.M
mad

i have been waiting for this for fecking ages and when it comes on i am not in the country how GAY !! is that

the first series was awesome

man thats harsh...get someone to record it for you

ladygrim
sad..... i quite like this ..very clever and indeed a good watch

T.M
Originally posted by jaden101
man thats harsh...get someone to record it for you

i did and i watched them big grin

they were great yes

MildPossession
Hustle is one of my favourites, pure class. Fabulous.

T.M
yes

jaden101
so do you guys watch spooks as well...also a brilliant show in my opinion even better than hustle

T.M
last nights Hustle was awesome yes the tricks on Eddy were funny as..

i watch Spooks now and again it is good but i dont think it is as good as Hustle

jaden101
haven't watched last nights episode yet cause i work til 10 on a tuesday night so have to get it taped...i'll watch it later....

is the season 1 dvd out yet...i know its this month some time

The Ones
22nd april. only 9 days

MildPossession
Well two totally different programmes lol from the same makers, I enjoy both though.

Devalion
I've missed most of the second series, but I saw the one where Micky took over the gang for one episode. I think it was the one where they were acting as land sales men, and pretending there was traces of Gold in the soil!

T.M
Danny took over Micky is in charge all the time

Devalion
Alright, thx

jaden101
Originally posted by T.M
last nights Hustle was awesome yes the tricks on Eddy were funny as..

i watch Spooks now and again it is good but i dont think it is as good as Hustle

finally got around to watching it last night...classic...cant believe he fell for the "drinking 3 brandys in a second" trick....or any of the others for that matter

what a great con though...never had a clue that mickey was the nigerian gangster

T.M
i think the one with the Brandys no one would fall for but the others are possible IMO

MildPossession
I knew it was Mickey as that Nigerian from the start as soon as I saw it on the screen they were watching, you could tell it was him under the make up. Well I saw it anyway.

T.M
yeah i knew as well

jaden101
last nights episode was good but not a classic...setting up a bent copper who was hasseling eddie...paying eddie the bar tab and then conning him into playing them at poker so he would lose it all again... laughing

T.M
yeah last nights was really good IMO

MildPossession
They have been greenlighted a third season for next year. Yay.

T.M
really Awesome big grin

T.M
Well thats it for another year sad

the last one was the best Hustle they have done IMO

jaden101
and i bloody missed it ..gggrrrr

T.M
lol

sorry that isnt funny

but it was awesome yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.