Onslaught(full powered) vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Onslaught ( w/powers of xavier,magneto,nate grey,frakelin richards) evil face

vs.

Superman Prime confused

discuss please!!!

DigiMark007
Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM

dominic/wolf
onslaught would think there is no superman and it would be done

jplatinum
Draw

Mainstream
okay...a draw...or Onslaught takes it..which ever you perfer. sport-smiley-002

Takion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Still with Onslaught (over from the other thread where I took him against pre-crisis Supes). I can count on one hand the people from Marvel I'd take over Onslaught (Living Tribunal, Pheonix, Galactus, Sentry, Tyrant...then a few maybes including Beyonder, Celestials, etc.) and they would all whup Prime. Prime is still susceptible to some of the same stuff as regular Supes, he's just more powerful and a bit more invulnerable...Onslaught has too many weapons at his disposal.

-DM
no expression

monaroCountry
One of the scans showed Superman getting owned by Polaris. Aparently Polaris could just redirect light waves (sun light) as part of her electromagnetic powers. This basically starved superman of his power. Onslaught has far better control over the electromagnetic field.

Another way Onslaught could easily defeat superman is by creating a red sun which is pretty much a weakness of all superman's types.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Takion
no expression

Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man.

iceman24567
Lulz. It was 2005. I had only been a member for a few months, and had read about 20 comic books in my lifetime, all either X-Men or Spider-Man. Sounds like current Quanchi i smell foul playuhuh

Dark-Jaxx
What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. no expression

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What bothered me is that you said Sentry could do it, then you said MAYBE Beyonder could. no expression

laughing out loud

It's true though ( haermm ).

....all of my knowledge was from cartoons. Though yes, that particular post was me talking out of my ass about things I had no business speaking about. 04/05 Digi was an ill-informed newb. I learned through trial and error, and getting my butt handed to me in threads like these when I said ridiculous sh*t.

kgkg
So you had Sentry > Beyonder and Celestials when Sentry first come out thou there was so much Hype so it's not really you fault

DigiMark007
Yeah, I bought the hype completely.

kakuzu
Lol Sentry could do it and Maybe Beyonder. Thats funny.

As for the battle, are you talking about classic Superman prime who had been golden and stayed in the sun for thousands of years, and had the last GL ring. Klye stated him to be the most powerful user or something? I think He could take it if he just goes straight through him.

If your talking about newer Superman prime black suit emo and overrated he loses very sadly. I know he is compared to Superman of Silver ages in strength, however he lacks the int and fights like a wild beast..... Well he really just tries to over power people. He gets some lucky moves in some times but against Onslaught it isn't happening especially when you are susceptible to telepathy.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP has never been taken down by telepathy.

Prove he can be. 131

kakuzu
Well since he is a Kryptonian I guess he would be weak to it. I don't remember if it had been all or just superman that had been weak to it. However Onslaught can probe just about anybodies mind really weak or not. I doubt however that he would be invulnerable unless he's like deadpool constantly healing or Klaw who's made of sound so has no true mind.

zeel

-DM

Sentry > onslaught???? no offence to sentry.

He should not be mentioned in the same sentance with..

Galactus,tyrant,LT the celestials and beyonder. Even as powerful as he is.

Endrict Nuul
OS wins, once he is in his energy form than theres nothing Supes can do to hurt him.

Nestical
onslaught has too much going for him

Lord S
me talking out of my ass It's 2008 and some things don't change.

wink

DigiMark007
I'll allow Lord S's comment because he was around for that sh*t before even I was here. Anything further and I'll probably just ban you all.

no expression

And lulz at posters like zeel who ignore both the posting date and the subsequent discussion about it that we had last week. This is how I get random troll comments and PMs going "how the crap did you get to be a mod?!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.