Sentry's Team vs Superman (PC) Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sentry's Team

Sentry,Gladaitor,Hulk,Thor(odinforce),Thanos,Beat ray bill

vs.

Superman(PC) Team

Superman(PC), Count Nefaria,General Zod,Mongul,Tyrant(normal),Shazam

mixed teams, on netural battlefield. Which team wins.

DigiMark007
To me it seems like this would end up being a Sentry vs. Tyrant thread (Shazam might help). Thanos, Thor, Superman, etc would all make a lot of noise, but wouldn't really be a factor.

Personally, I'd go with Sentry.

-DM

Sentry
I see Count Nefaria and Tyrant as headaches for the Sentry team. Hmmm.... Tyrant is real powerful, but if Sentry can hold him off awhile, someone his team can dispatch their opponent, and help Sentry with Tyrant.

Pepito
Count Nefaria isn't that powerful but Tyrant is stronger than anyone on the marvel team. However since none of Superman's team will survive besides Tyrant the Sentry team win.

kgkg
tyrant might as well beat them all up himself.

Sentry,Gladaitor,Hulk,Thor(odinforce),Thanos,Beat ray bill

he already beated almost all of them THor is like beta ray bill , Gladaitor , Hulk his no match , Thanos he surived his attack doesn't mean shit.

Now Sentry , well this could be good battle , i go with Tyrant.

pre Crisis superman can take HUlk , thor and few other also

the Darkone
Thor with odinforce, not normal thor

kgkg
doesn't matter tyrant is beyond that.

the Darkone
yes it does. Thanos had fought tyrant (normal) to a stand still, thor with odinforce and his hammer thor can take him down. Thor can channel his odinforce energies to the hammer and release a powerful blast that can kill a immortal/gods or throw hammer and on impact might just kill or really hurt tyrant. check out thor 79

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos had fought tyrant (normal) to a stand still
What are you talking about he was getting abused, did you even see the fight??? Thanos ran away thinking he won, because he survived his attack, Thanos was nothing to tyrant. He got his ass out of there.

Now odin Force is a match for tyrant??

Thanos surived a full out attack by Odin. what makes you think Tyrant who bit*h slaped Thanos won't laugh at it.

Glad , jack of heart , silver surfer , beta ray bill easily

DarkMenace
Alone Hulk and Gladiator whoop Superman and his team while the others eat popcorn and sipping soda

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkMenace
Alone Hulk and Gladiator whoop Superman and his team while the others eat popcorn and sipping soda
have you heard of Tyrant??? he ***** slaped

Gladiator , beta Ray bill , thanos , Silver surfer

Hulk and Gladiator are insects , sentry is the only problem

kgkg
look there all the heros are are down .

And tHanos hot ***** slap too , if i can i will post that too

Infinity Watch
You forgot odinforce thor. Hes a big ass problem.

kgkg
Originally posted by Infinity Watch
You forgot odinforce thor. Hes a big ass problem.
yes for everyone else other than Tyrant.

Remember someone called Odin.

Thanos surived his attacks , what makes you think the odin force will scare tyrant.

everyone else i understand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.