Batman Beyond vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Draco69
up

Linkalicious
Batman Beyond has some cool weaponry and what not....but he lacks the experience needed to defeat someone the caliber of Captain America.

If memory suits me correctly...Batman Beyond is just a high school kid.

Draco69
He is. However he Bruce Wayne coaching him.

Linkalicious
But that's only coaching.

Annakin didn't become Darth Vader until he bested Obi-Wan.

Blair Wind
as much as I think Batman Beyond is underrated, and a whole lot cooler than Cap, I think Cap would take this just because of his experiance....and terry is no bruce....hes barely a Nightwing....hes got too many gagets too rely on.

cherry cola
I agre with Blair Wind on the dependency of weapons by Batman Beyond. Cap. will know how to exploit thayt weakness. A couple good thwacks with the red,white, and blue shield does Terry in for the night.

jplatinum
Terry Maginnis can probably manhandle captain america.
No offense to the cap fans.
It's cool.
Peace. cool

Blair Wind
Originally posted by jplatinum
Terry Maginnis can probably manhandle captain america.
No offense to the cap fans.
It's cool.
Peace. cool

how?? i mean im no cap fan but his experiance vs. terry's inexperiance is basically the deciding factor... i mean if this was bruce in his prime with the batman beyond gagets i would definetly say bats but terry does not have the experiance or the skills to properly use all his toys.

BootlegBoys420
Cap Would Put Terry Over His Knee And Spank Him Like The Bad Little Winged Rodent He Is LOL

black wolverine
cap all da way

ragesRemorse
I equate batman beyond in the same category as teen titans and static shock. So captain america wins regardless of everything

black wolverine
true dat

jplatinum
Experience isn't always everything.
Terry has superior strength, speed, reflexes, and weapons for days.
He isn't as good at fighting, but he could still win.

Zahit
Terry will get spanked and forced to say "uncle."

OtterVomit
Originally posted by jplatinum
Experience isn't always everything.
Terry has superior strength, speed, reflexes, and weapons for days.
He isn't as good at fighting, but he could still win.

You cannot seriously believe that Terry has superior strength, speed or reflexes compared to Captain America, can you?? Captain America is peak human strength, speed, strength, everything. He is engineered as such. Terry has the special Batsuit, and Bruce talking in his ear. Bruce himself BARELY was able to beat Captain America. Terry's losing this one. Handidly.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yep. Terry usually falls because he doesn't quite have a grip around a move. He's just a teenager- 17/19-. He has maybe a year's experience. He gets taken by fat ass clowns all the time. And his gear won't help. Cap. keps it simple. The shield and his own abilities are all it takes for him to drop foes such as Mephisto and Doom. That's big stuff.
The invisibility thin is cool though. Maybe Cap would steal it...

black robb
Cap wins byatch

Aragon
I think Captian America because he has had years more experiance then Teri.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.