Who can Galactus lose to?How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Can anyone find a worthy enough opponent to defeat Galactus? Marvel or DC.

Scoobless
anyone who has the Infinity Gauntlet

Draco69
Stan Lee.

Scoobless
Chun Li

Draco69
Bruce Lee

Scoobless
Christopher Lee

Lord S
Technically, most of the upper cosmic beings can defeat Galactus. Celestials, Skyfathers, etc. Occasionally, some lower level beings have gotten the better of him (ie. Thor with a Godblast).

Oh, and anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet or Heart of the Infinite would turn him into space debris real quick.

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
Christopher Lee

Jet Li

Arsenal
Brandon Lee

Superherovandal
anyone with a Lee sounding last name big grin

Scoobless
Brandon Lee

Draco69
Ran out of LEES! I submit to the superior knowledge of Scoobless.

Scoobless
Jason Lee

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/3754/images/brodieman.jpg

........(Mallrats)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Draco69

tx.......... lol

FistOfThe North
Veery funny, guys

Swanky-Tuna
Tommy Lee?

Galactus seems most susceptible to being tricked. Or going to bed without supper.

Zahit
Sara Lee

Scoobless
Pamela Anderson Lee

Scoobless
Spike Lee

Scoobless
Ang Lee

...........ok........ i'll stop now........ stick out tongue

DigiMark007
The Pheonix Force...i think.

The Living Tribunal could also take him. Don't really know about DC...Spectre maybe.

-DM

whobdamandog
With or without prep time? He could loose to a lot of peeps below him in power if his combatants have prep time...such as Thanos, Doom, Kang, Reed Richards, etc..etc...

Superherovandal
and Parallax and Saint of Killers and Highfather.

Sentry
You forgot Jason Scott Lee.

GalacticStorm
The phoenix force. Exitar, Beyonder, Kubik, Eternity, Living Tribunal

DigiMark007
Kubik? Really?

I didn't think Cosmic Cubes were that powerful...even sentient ones like Kubik.

-DM

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Draco69

Lee Majors (The six million dollar man) eek!

eL sTanKo
Alf...!

kevdude
God, The Presence, Decreator, The Voice, The Word, The Source, The One Above All, Living Tribunal, The Spectre I & II, Lucifer Morningstar, Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, DC & Marvel Brothers, Phantom Stranger, Imperiex Prime, The Great Evil Beast, The Infinites, The Phoenix Force, Parallax, Beyonder, The Endless, most of these beings could kill him very quickly.

the Darkone
The Specter (hal jordan) a full powered galactus will kick his ass. Remeber that hal jordan dosen't posses the full power of the specter.parallax will get his ass kicked back to dc in a wheel chair.the phoenix had fought him to a stand atill and that when he was at half strength.

Remeber galactus in a different reality universe, tricked by the dreaming celestial into devouring the universe. He had absorb so much energies he alone destroyed the celestials home world and themselves and everybody else includeing the dreaming celestial. Only beings left where death and living tribunal

GalacticStorm
What u have to remember darkone is that rachel summers is the weakest of the avatars and can only draw on the phoenix force in limited amounts to boost her own mutant ablities. You're talking like she was going all out and only just managed to fight a hungry galactus to a standstill. That is not what happened. She was hardly pushing herself and she fought him one on one and brought hin to a standstill. She has fought him before in excalibur. He came to wrest the phoenix force from her and it wasnt within his power to do so by force. She beat him back and then knocked out his herald LOL. When rachel realised that her friends could get hurt in the battle she allowed him to try and remove the force from her but when he tried all the stars in the universe started fading. That is the importance of the force. Mwahahahah. Sorry about that. My point is Rachels power pales in comparison to the jean grey avatar who after the recent retcon was actually the original phoenix as was originally intended. Noone said Rachel Summers(Phoenix2) cos then yeah maybe that is debatable but with the actual phoenix force itself, come on dont be silly dk1.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Lee Majors (The six million dollar man) eek!

we were just doing last name Lee's...... there's a ton of Lee's as middle or first names that would take up a lotmore pages if we were to get into it....... the point is they can ALL take Galactus....... that's the girl with the firework powers....... right?..... stick out tongue

kgkg
Marvel writers , his hunger.

Alpha Centauri
Galactus can and has lost to the Fantastic Four.

-AC

eleveninches
Jubilee (with her fireworks)

Quick Freeze
krona killed him in jla/avengers

savagerampage
a full powered galactus would destroy the spectre.

Linkalicious
How so?

How exactly do you destroy the Spirit of Vengence?

He's the #1 servant of the big whig in DC....yet he can't take out Galactcus?

Mider
he'd lose to a fifth dimension imp when mr M and bat mite fought they killed whole multiverses so im told even the KC multiverse and yes that multiverse is cannon cause gog came out of that one to the normal DCU thats why he was suprised to see superboy cause KC multiverse dont have a superboy.

juggernaut66666
wolverine
and
batman with preptime
and
supermanbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Wonder Man
Maybe not today but someday a Watcher may come along with mad power.
I like the Watchers.
oh yeah levis

Next Venom_girl
Dang, someone already made the Batman with prep joke.
Seriously, though...

Phoenix and other cosmics.

Also some really strong guy (i.e. Hulk, Namor, Supes) could conceivably do it using T-bird's method:
T-bird of Exiles (John Proudstar) punched a hole in his back and lodged somekind of explosive in there-- it wounded Galactus so bad that he thought it best to find some other planet to consume.

Psyquis52
Darkhawk could

shin_remy
Pyron could

but he is from capcom big grin

sorry

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by shin_remy
Pyron could

but he is from capcom big grin

sorry
Get out tool! Galactus>Capcom.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Specter (hal jordan) a full powered galactus will kick his ass. Remeber that hal jordan dosen't posses the full power of the specter.parallax will get his ass kicked back to dc in a wheel chair.the phoenix had fought him to a stand atill and that when he was at half strength.

Remeber galactus in a different reality universe, tricked by the dreaming celestial into devouring the universe. He had absorb so much energies he alone destroyed the celestials home world and themselves and everybody else includeing the dreaming celestial. Only beings left where death and living tribunal Hal Jordan was perhaps the strongest Spectre we've seen going by his own series. He bonded to the Logoz itself rather than The Wrath. By issue 27 of the series, he was God's hand and directed the souls of every being in every plane in every time and was shown holding all of creation in his hands creating billions of smaller aspects of himself inside of it to do his work.

Corrigan never got that strong, he didn't have the willpower to beat The Wrath, and I doubt Crispis will either. Both will be very powerful, but when shit hits the fan, The Wrath will take over. Their scope is generally much more limited than a man who's been through what Hal's been through, and Hal's will is incredible. The Wrath does kill very efficiently though.

batman2505
dr.doom and batman with prep time would kick gis ass seriously and probably proffesor xcrutch

batdude123
Spectre
Lucifer
Michael
The Presence
The One Above All
The Living Tribunal
The Phoenix
Pre-Retconned Beyonder
Mr. Mxyzptlk
The Flash ( laughing )

Grimm22
Originally posted by batman2505
dr.doom and batman with prep time would kick gis ass seriously and probably proffesor xcrutch

Well it depends what you mean by defeat. Like Doom kind of defeated him in Secret Wars, when he absorbed the energy that Galactus was about to consume from the planet.

How could Batman take him down? confused

Prof. X cannot beat Galactus, as shown many times; most recently in Ultimate Extinction

King KAM
Chuck Norris.

Grimm22
In terms against the phoniex force it depends how powerful Galactus is, like if we are talking full power. Not even the phoniex force can stop him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
Chuck Norris.

laughing I was about to say

the Darkone
1. Living Tribunal/ Spetcre/White Crown Phoenix/Phoenix Force/Archangel Michael/ Lucifer Morning star/ Source/Great Evil Beast
2. Infinties/
3. Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion/Abaraxas/7 friendlys

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
In terms against the phoniex force it depends how powerful Galactus is, like if we are talking full power. Not even the phoniex force can stop him.

What the f**k? You must not know much about the Phoenix Force. The Phoenix cosmic entity is on the level of The Living Tribunal and TOAA in terms of power. Yeah, Galactus would get his ass beat by the Phoenix.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Dang, someone already made the Batman with prep joke.
Seriously, though...

Phoenix and other cosmics.

Also some really strong guy (i.e. Hulk, Namor, Supes) could conceivably do it using T-bird's method:
T-bird of Exiles (John Proudstar) punched a hole in his back and lodged somekind of explosive in there-- it wounded Galactus so bad that he thought it best to find some other planet to consume. Which comic is the pic from?

King KAM
laughing I was about to say Via Round-House Kick of death

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k? You must not know much about the Phoenix Force. The Phoenix cosmic entity is on the level of The Living Tribunal and TOAA in terms of power. Yeah, Galactus would get his ass beat by the Phoenix.

embarrasment

Stupid Phoniex Force mad

I'm gonna kill the phoniex force now

*grabs pitchfork*

CHARGE!

batdude123
embarrasment

Stupid Phoniex Force mad

I'm gonna kill the phoniex force now

*grabs pitchfork*

CHARGE!

laughing

badabing
Three words: adamantium, healing factor. laughing stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Three words: adamantium, healing factor. laughing stick out tongue

laughing

I think the most damage Wolverine has ever done to Galactus was put dirt on his shoe laughing

Rick/Genis
I hate Chuck Norris...

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I hate Chuck Norris...

in this forum thats blasphemy stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by spideycarnage
in this forum thats blasphemy stick out tongue

it's apparently blasphemy everywhere! But guess what! His show was terrible and his old movie Sidekicks did nothing but invoke a hint of Nostalgia.

And by the way, I would catch his roundhouse kick.

Take that Norris Fanboy B***es!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
it's apparently blasphemy everywhere! But guess what! His show was terrible and his old movie Sidekicks did nothing but invoke a hint of Nostalgia.

And by the way, I would catch his roundhouse kick.

Take that Norris Fanboy B***es!

Chuck Noris has defeated an entire army of Ninja Pirates while clipping his toenails and eating hot coals. cool

Rick/Genis
Oh my god... I hate Ninja's an Pirates too! And I REALLY hate this crappy NinjaPirate Cross breed crap! It's old and Tired and Ridiculous.

Foolkiller would beat chuck Norris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.