Revenge of the Sith Video Clips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
Well, we've all seen the new Trailer, so now it's time to start searching for leaked video clips from the movie. Can anyone who knows where we can see a few precious seconds from Star Wars Episode III post the link here?

Thanks everybody

JKozzy
I know not of any leaked video.

LandoSpeeder2
Way to early for this, and I doubt we will get any from what we get from the trailers and webdocs. But if we do it would probably be a couple days before the release of episode III

macgeek2005
You guys don't have nearly enough faith in this. There are video clips. It's just a matter of finding them.

By the way. My older brothers friend saw the movie. His friend works in a movie theater, and they previewed it. I mean, my older brothers friend, has a friend who works in the theater, so my brothers friend was invited to join him. He said it was better than I and II but not as good as IV V or VI.

kegs202
Yep sure!!!! It's not even finished yet.

Don't tell me this friend also has a friend who knows someone who goes by the name of THE DOCTOR

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah right, they wouldn't ship it out to theaters nearly 2 months before it releases. Especially since what happened with the trailer. And that doesn't mean anything for their to be any leaked footage on the net yet, it's not on the net right now.

Darth Maverick
i havnt seen or heard of any clips of the movie, an ur the only person i heard who knows some1 that has seen episode 3

anyway i doubt theres any clips, there aint even any bootleg versions out yet

LandoSpeeder2
Go bug tfn or something. They might actually believe you, some of em at least.

master sifadius
Or we could all just wait for the movie instead of searching the four corners of the earth for video clips.

Darth Maverick
or the bootleg version (same thingbig grin)

Jedi Priestess
Someone at MF.com has it but it's not being leaked yet. I imagine tho that they will be the ones that will break with it first.

LandoSpeeder2
Has what? clips, or the movie?

Darth Maverick
if she means the movie, thats great, do u kno how they got a hold of it JP?

Discomurf
my older brothers friend, has a friend

shifty

Jedi Priestess
It's been said someone over there has an early cut of the flick. I have no idea how they got it, it's just been intimated that someone over there has it. Worst thing you can do tho is go over there and ask I do know that. They'll leak it when they think the time is right.

LandoSpeeder2
cool, I wonder when they will leak it, IF they have it.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by macgeek2005
You guys don't have nearly enough faith in this. There are video clips. It's just a matter of finding them.

By the way. My older brothers friend saw the movie. His friend works in a movie theater, and they previewed it. I mean, my older brothers friend, has a friend who works in the theater, so my brothers friend was invited to join him. He said it was better than I and II but not as good as IV V or VI.

HA HA...What crap...was this your father's brother's cousin's uncle's former roommate?

Prints will not be delivered until the morning and afternoon of May 18th...BUT thanks for playing!

Bluff called by a former threatre General Manager.

Darth Maverick
nah i wouldnt go over there an ask, i would rather wait til its leaked, hopefully it wont be long now

Sith Master X
You know, why would anyone want to see some shitty version of the movie before it's even out? That's totally ripping apart the experience of seeing it for the first time at the theater. I don't get why people want to ruin the movie that way.

bilb
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's been said someone over there has an early cut of the flick. I have no idea how they got it, it's just been intimated that someone over there has it. Worst thing you can do tho is go over there and ask I do know that. They'll leak it when they think the time is right.

I thought the dude had only SEEN it, not have a copy. Or has there been new developments? cool

Jedi Priestess
Why dont you have your msn on missy!

Darth Plagueis
RM has said that ILM will be working on shots right up until the end of April....a 'finished' copy does not exist.

macgeek2005
Okay, I believe you. I wasn't sure whether to believe my brother or not.

Now, can somebody who knows something about how movies are given to theaters give me a little something to say to my older brother. Cause he won't listen to me. Like somebody who has knowledge about this subject, who actually knows when movies are given to the theaters. I don't want any guesses or anythin.

Darth Plagueis
It actually differs with different studios, and sometimes depends on the movie itself (actually to avoid what youre describing) but a "reliable" source says that prints will not hit theatres in the US until the morning of May 18th. Don't know about internationally.....

JKozzy
Developments? Do tell yes

LandoSpeeder2
No clue when it ships out.

Darth Plagueis
laughing
Or "How about when Kit Fistos head crawls on its tentacles and bites Sidious on the ankle?"
agh.....no fair, you edited what I was laughing at!!!

macgeek2005
?

Darth Plagueis
? Nevermind! LS said something funny and then took it back. My post makes no sense now.

LandoSpeeder2
LOL, I edited it b/c I remembered he didn't say his brother saw it.

macgeek2005
oh. By the way. The reason I asked about the General Grevious thingy is because I saw a little clip of George Lucas showing some people a sneek peek at ROTS, and you could see the screen he was looking at. And it showed General Grevious.

tlbauerle
Not only have I been a projectionist...I was General Manager of my own theatre...

The film will be locked (finished) by the end of April, latest. This means FX, sound mix, everything. This gives time to strike the prints...which I'm sure there will be a sh!tload. As the prints are completed they will be held until release week, (with the exception of charity screenings a week or more before release).

Since release is on Thursday May 19th, and there will be midnight showings, prints have to arrive the day before, May 18th. Most theatres will want to dry run the films before public screenings, but chances are that won't happen. I'd expect a late delivery of these prints in the afternoon, or even early evening (6pm)...but they could arrive early in the morning before theatres open.

It only takes an hour to make-up a print, so projectionist all over the country will probably be screening it long before midnight rolls around....

You're brother doesn't know what he's talking about or is putting you on.

LandoSpeeder2
The 60 minutes preview.

Darth Plagueis
Yeah that was on 60 minutes here in the states a couple of weeks ago. Is May 19th the release date in Canada as well ?

macgeek2005
Well.. he told me that his friend was invited to watch the movie in a theater a few weeks ago. so.... thanks for writing all this. I can't wait to show him. He'll be here in a few hours, when he gets back from work.

GCG
a few weeks ago , tell your 'bro', the score wasnt even added

Da_Guru

My ass....

Sith Master X
Yep. roll eyes (sarcastic) The movie won't even be entirely done until May.

prod_
when I read the title of this thread..I was expecting to find some leaked goodies...LOL....laughing out loud

umraan
this thread sucks

macgeek2005
no it doesn't. We'll find something sooner or later.

tlbauerle
But for now...we can stop posting here and close it...

macgeek2005
Don't give up hope.

tlbauerle
hope relinquished...

macgeek2005
good. Now. if we search very carefully, we will find Revenge of the Sith clips.

Stunrun
Ah c'mon! why do people persist on seeing clips and all that crap?? the movie is like a month away. Cant anyone of you just wait??

Stunrun
i cant wait till im 18 in December, but i dont have lil teasers and tidbits(meaning under aged drinking) otherwise i might be an alcholic buy the time im 18, and that would ruin it for me!laughing out loud same effect with this movie, why see teasers and a few scenes when you can wait a month to have the whole movie!? erm

Obi-OneManShow
Nice analogy... good call, my very young apprentice!

umraan
well we havent gotten anything for a pretty long time so yeah i think this thread sucks. let this one die and start a new one when you get something.

adamrubin
does anyone know any good links to send a video i want to post the entire duel between obi and anakin

Jedi Styles
I'd put my RotS clip up but it's way to big to be even hosted.... lol

JKozzy
Originally posted by adamrubin
does anyone know any good links to send a video i want to post the entire duel between obi and anakin www.yousendit.com
www.youshareit.com
www.rapidshare.de
www.megahosting.com

JKozzy
Originally posted by Jedi Styles
I'd put my RotS clip up but it's way to big to be even hosted.... lol Yousendit supports up to 1 GB.

darthmonkey9206
i have the close to dvd quality (go to mf.com) and its 1.37 GB.

BAILY
Tis a goodie isnt it Darkmonkey dude! I love this boot.... it is sweet

darthmonkey9206
very nice, indeed! Just wish i had a dvd burner now.

Ken Kenobi
No more discussions of the boot...this is FINAL.

The next person to ask for or tell they have the illegal clips/the boot/or DVD Rip will get banned, PERMANENTLY.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.