the bail shouting scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
im sorry for reposting this because i remember it being discussed before but i couldn't find the thread

it is in regards to the bit when bail organa screams "NOOO" in the trailer

there was some debate as to whether it was because the young jedi padawans were being killed

was this ever confirmed?...because if not then i have a theory

perhaps he has just seen mace windu being thrown out the windu and falling to his death

any thoughts

once again apologies for the double post

PVS
im not sure that he said even said "no"

Darth Maverick
maybe he said "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Arsenal
maybe he said "YOOOOOOOOOO"

LandoSpeeder2
Maybe he said, "GO POST THIS IN THE TRAILER THREAD!"

mandalorian_war
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/926/30fd.jpg

these 2 pages might explain they r from the book

jaden101

jaden101
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/926/30fd.jpg

these 2 pages might explain they r from the book

mmm...interesting...thanks

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by jaden101
Passably, I'll wait for the movie or when I get to that part in the book.

jaden101
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Passably, I'll wait for the movie or when I get to that part in the book.

i think you would just love to get a mention...even if it is an insult...i guess that goes for every single person in this forum

LandoSpeeder2
KMC rocks! rock

BAILY
He screams no at the Jedi kid getting killed... what is with the redundant threads?? I have posted this answer like 4 times already in 4 threads

jaden101

LandoSpeeder2
Um er...k

Sith Master X
This is my theory. In the trailer, when Bail shouts "NO" you can see he's in space with lasers flying by in the background. You can also see the Invisible Hand split in half, and plunge toward the surface of Coruscant. Bail is probably shouting "No" while he sees the ship crashing toward the planet, knowing that Anakin, Obi-Wan and Palpatine are on board.

That's my guess.

WindDancer
jaden101 knock off the foul language! Any issues with another member take it to pm's don't polute the forum with your problems.

BAILY
Bail is gonna be at his best in this movie

jaden101
Originally posted by WindDancer
jaden101 knock off the foul language! Any issues with another member take it to pm's don't polute the forum with your problems.

i dont see the issue given that they are censored anyway

regardless...the problem i have is that all the swallow everything fan boys just tear into everyone who hasnt read all the 250,000 million posts in the starwars section and seem offended when someone has missed one of their posts

i for one dont go into the spoiler thread (the MF.com one) because i dont want to know the ins and outs of every single scene

i just remember this topic being discussed...i searched for about 15 minutes for it...couldnt find it...wanted and answer and so reposted

what do i get for my troubles despite the fact that i apologised for the duplicate post...

nothing but fan boy heckling and petty abuse

TheElectricFox
From what i have gathered from multiple ternian reports from MF.com

During the final battle between yoda and sidious, yoda is knocked far down into the pit of the main senatorial floor. He then proceeds to run down an exit hall fleeing the emporer, as the emporer has alerted clonetroopers throughout the senate room to search for yoda. Yoda then proceeds to cut holes through the floor untill he is at the bottom of the facility. He then cuts the final hole leaps down into the coruscant traffic bellow an supposedly lands into a red speeder piloted by Bail(already knowing of yoda's escape plan). Wether or not Yoda almost misses the speeder may be what promts the Bail scream or yell.

bilb
All of that does happen Fox, but I'm not sure if the trailer scene is this one. Baily is the Bail expert from what I have seen. He seems a bit more upset than just his pal having missed the speeder to me.. but I may very well be wrong.

Anakin_the_Hutt
"I agree."

greed0
i think that particular scene needs to be looked at more closely it looks like 'jump!' to me if u look at the position of his mouth movements it seems almost impossible for the words to be no or go...also try to dull the thumping bass down and concentrate on the words and movement

Sith Master X
Actually this scene was in one of the webdocs, it was all in bluescreen of course, but you can clearly hear him shouting "No."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.