Webdoc # 16 (Speculation Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
Just as the tile says.

We are getting close to Webdoc # 16. Any ideas? With all of the new Clone Wars cartoons featuring Grievous and the new theatrical trailer that had him as well, I'm hoping for some new stuff on the General.

I think we have all been waiting for the promised sequel to Webdoc # 4.

Maybe this is it...

"The Droid General!" ???

eek! big grin

LandoSpeeder2
I'm sure it will be GG.

tlbauerle
I have never understood the speculation thing...

It's like....I'm gonna sit at my piano and speculate what the Episode III soundtrack is going to sound like...

LandoSpeeder2
I think it's just something to pas the time away until we get it.

Jedi Priestess
I want an Anakin one damnit! I suspect we will get this doc on Thursday.

DarkYoda
Yeah...it's not meant to be heavy speculation...just a lighthearted throw-your-opinion-out-there thread. smile

And for the record...this will probably be the second to last one before Episode III...I wonder what they are saving for last? I hope these last 2 just blow us away.

LightSaber_Part
It might be about the Episode III soundtrack but it would be cool to have anther one on General Grievous

maboy

JKozzy
Watch it be not this one, but the next one for GG.

vanyoda
Well maybe a webdoc on Ian McDiarmid or
maybe one on set design and building.

DarkYoda
An Ian McDiamid webdoc would probably be better than GG actually.

I'd like to hear how he gets into a role that calls for such raw hate and evil.

maboy
GG webdoc man, no more, no less stick out tongue

Eleonora
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I want an Anakin one damnit!

I couldn't agree more... give us Anakin!!!
smile

Lord Banshee
I think this one is about the soundtrack (however I hope its about palpy)

BAILY
Bail Organa... the man behind Alderaan... the face of the rebellion.. I want the Bailster for a Webdoc

Obi-OneManShow
When is it coming?

Darth Degabah
When dose it come out?

LandoSpeeder2
Tomorrow, should be at least

Sith_Dreamer
I'm hoping for a new Grievous Webdoc, but it probably won't happen.

LandoSpeeder2
More than likely it will actually.

Obiwalker08
I agree with BAILY...it should be about him

travisbb69
We already know enough about Grievous

It would be more interesting to have a Webdoc about the members of the jedi council, or perhaps one on the wookie battle

Jedi Priestess
Alrighty then, it's going to be a great day, we should get both the webdoc and the BTH! yes And I hope it isnt Grevious myself, I'm kinda burned out. Anakin is the one I want to see.

ExecuteR
when is it come out?today?

Jedi Priestess
Should be this evening. smile

BAILY
Bail Bail Bail please god let it be about Bail!! He is soo awesome he deserves his own Webdoc.... Jimmy Smits is da man!!

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by travisbb69
We already know enough about Grievous

It would be more interesting to have a Webdoc about the members of the jedi council, or perhaps one on the wookie battle It will probably be about him since the last webdoc on GG said their was more to come on him, And we already had a Wooky one.

Torik_Shai
Is it too soon for one on the soundtrack? It would be appropriate seeing as how we'll be getting the preview soon.

darthmonkey9206
pablo said the next web doc would be around in 30 days, thats today.

Ben-Kenobi
So the new webdoc comes out toonight?

bill9d9
Tonight it should be, unless Pablo is playing an "early" April Fool's joke.

darthmonkey9206
it should.

Ben-Kenobi
I cant stand no more early aprils fools jokes

Sith Master X
I can agree with that Ben. stick out tongue

DarkYoda
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
...And we already had a Wooky one.
Wooky laughing big grin

I used to have difficulties with the spelling of Wookiee too. I only thought it had one "e". Somehow I feel better now. dance

(No hard feelings LandoSpeeder2 - just thought it was funny)

I wonder if there is a chance they might start doubling up on webdocs as we approach May 19...maybe one every 2 weeks?

LandoSpeeder2
Sorry, I had to type fast considering I was sneaking onto the computer. Got caught anyway.

Three Owls
why can't they just skip grevious...save him for later...or better yet...*cough**cough*NEVER*cough*

LandoSpeeder2
IMHO, I would rather it be on something else, I don't even like GG that much, But I can't help that it will probably be him, at least I hope it's him or else the last webdoc will be on him, and what a great last webdoc that would be huh...Not.

ExecuteR
so just one question: tonight no webdoc, right?

LandoSpeeder2
If not it will be tomorrow. And if not tonight that would mean something happened and they couldn't get it up in time like what happened with the last webdoc,.

Jedi Priestess
It's not Grevious. Trust me it's going to be on Anakin.

Mempho76
I think it will be something about Vader. Entertainent Tonight just had a piece about ROTS. Saying we will be able to see the transformation of Vader starting tonight on teh official website.

darthmonkey9206
it better be tonight, and i do hope its on gg.

Jedi Priestess
Thats where I got my info Mepho. They were airing an interview featuring Hayden, I'm betting it was part of the webdoc.

LandoSpeeder2
COOL!

Altar[1stONE]
the last web doc will probably be the musical score. speaking of which when will we get a sneak peek of the soundtrack like its advertised on the OS.

bill9d9
Originally posted by Altar
the last web doc will probably be the musical score. speaking of which when will we get a sneak peek of the soundtrack like its advertised on the OS.

http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/...629ff73d7993832

darthmonkey9206
its up post link!

prod_
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
It's not Grevious. Trust me it's going to be on Anakin.

JP was right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.