Who in the Comic Universe can Defeat the Celestials and How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Can You Come Up With Someone in the Comic Universe Than Can Stand a Chance With the All Powerful Celestials?! If So Who and How can They be Defeated.

Sentry
A full powered Franklin Richards could beat a Celestial. Maybe more.

GalacticStorm
Depends on which celestial. Your average celestial then galactus phoenix force and anyone above them in power. If its the most powerful of them like exitar then Eternity, Living Tribunal, anyone with infinity gauntlet, HOTU or maybe cosmic cube

K Von Doom
Probably anyone with the ultimate nullifier or the starbrand or a few cosmic cubes...

FistOfThe North
They do wear armor. But is this armor impervious to all known forms of bodily harm? Nah. Uru, such as the Odinsword and Mjolnir have pierced it but the Celestials can fix any such wound almost instantly. Thor DID manage to get inside a Celestial, though.

the Darkone
List of beings tha can kill a celestials is a small list. living tribunal,enternity,infinity,beyonder,franklin richards full powered,galactus (full powered),oblivion,death,onlaught (full powered w/magneto,xaiver,nate grey,franklinrichards powers).Anybody who possesses the infinity gaunlet oe the heart of the universe.

The Flash
Saint of Killers can kill any Celestial with one shot.

Swanky-Tuna
I heard that Teen Spirit pierces Celestial armor pretty easy. I think it was discontinued like 10 years ago though.

kgkg
LT , Presence , eternity , Infinity , flash

the Darkone
the flash, that's a good one. The flash will be running for his life.

kgkg
it was a joke lol

kgkg
and he can't run from them either.

the Darkone
I know, i'm just playing

Infinity Watch
lol Flash will run into them all at light speed and make them blow up.

kgkg
HAHAHAHA ya he will.

man he will blow them up before Celestials can think.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

ok enough i love the flash

jplatinum
Galatus
Beyonder
Parallax
Superman prime
Superman 1m
8th day juggernaut or Trion
Dark pheonix at full power
Thanos with ig
Doomsday at full power
pre-crisis superman
pre-crisis darkseid
warhulk using power of two universes
onslaught in pure energy form
godlike cable at full power and dying in the process
silver surfer at full power
Dr. strange using help from every uber magic source he knows
fate from every uber magic source he knows
spawn with powers of heaven,hell,and earth( he could do it with just two power soucres)
Godlike Amazo( simply because he is the unsurpassable)
gladiator at full confidence( and if the fate of shiar depended on it)
mordru at his full power
Godlike Goku(goku is a comicbook character. manga is japanese comicbook)
flash with speedforce and multiple infinte mass punches(die in the process)
Etc.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jplatinum
Galatus
Beyonder
Parallax
Superman prime
Superman 1m
8th day juggernaut or Trion<---No he can't
Dark pheonix at full power<---not easy but it can
Thanos with ig<---Not easy but he can
Doomsday at full power<---Doesn't stand a chance in hell
pre-crisis superman<---Serious chances of beating even 2 or 3 of them
pre-crisis darkseid<---See above
warhulk using power of two universes<---He can't, he's using Celestial Technology, they can just shut down his implants stopping the process that gives him the power, then blast him to death
onslaught in pure energy form<---Not sure of this
godlike cable at full power and dying in the process<---See above
silver surfer at full power<---See above
Dr. strange using help from every uber magic source he knows<---Yes but they'll probably grant him all that power for a good reason, probably asking for his soul
fate from every uber magic source he knows<----See above
spawn with powers of heaven,hell,and earth( he could do it with just two power soucres)<---He's practically a God, like someone with the HOTU, if he desire it, he can wipe them out, all of them, with a wave of his hand
Godlike Amazo( simply because he is the unsurpassable)<---He has never faced a Celestial
gladiator at full confidence( and if the fate of shiar depended on it)<---If the fate of the Shiar Empire depends from his fight, he'll probably go all out and pass through the Celestials flying over Warp Speed
mordru at his full power<---Don't know who he is
Godlike Goku(goku is a comicbook character. manga is japanese comicbook)<---Super Sajan 4 Goku?Maybe he can give one of them considerable troubles, but nothing more.He can on the other hand call up on Vegeta, ask at Kaioshin for new Potara Earrings, wear them, and go all out in Vegetto SSJ4 form
Flash with speedforce and multiple infinte mass punches(die in the process)<---Considering there's no actual limit to the energy Flash can summon from the Speed Force, considering it's just another dimension, IMP at full force would be a force to reckon with, 1000 IMP or more of them will probably destroy the armor of a Celestial and his energy form, not sure if Wally can do this, Kingdom Come Flash certainly can
Etc.

Ex11B
lets see...Great Evil Beast,LT,Korvac,Anti-Monitor

DarkCrawler
Me.

the Darkone
parallax wouldn't stand a chance against arishem,one above all(celestial),exitar who is the most powerful celestial standing 4000ft tall.amzo will get blast to oblivion by exitar himself.silver surfer couldn't beat galactus or thanos at full power please what the hell do you think celestial would do to him they will split his atoms across the universe.
Pre-crisis superman and darkseid now you are reaching, the celestail are far surpass their power some celestials powers are great than galactus,omega beam will have no affect on them what's so ever.superman one million is no contest.DP maybe can hang with a couple of them but that's about it.

jplatinum is wrong maybe 3 on your list can beat a celestial not the whole race of them.And not the top three exitar,one above all,arishem

beyonder
living tribunal
eternity
infinity
death
oblivion
galactus(full power)
any who posses (the infinity gaunlet ot the heart of the universe)

go to classicmarvel .com you will see there power level

kgkg
Originally posted by jplatinum
Galatus
Beyonder
Parallax
Superman prime
Superman 1m
8th day juggernaut or Trion
Dark pheonix at full power
Thanos with ig
Doomsday at full power
pre-crisis superman
pre-crisis darkseid
warhulk using power of two universes
onslaught in pure energy form
godlike cable at full power and dying in the process
silver surfer at full power
Dr. strange using help from every uber magic source he knows
fate from every uber magic source he knows
spawn with powers of heaven,hell,and earth( he could do it with just two power soucres)
Godlike Amazo( simply because he is the unsurpassable)
gladiator at full confidence( and if the fate of shiar depended on it)
mordru at his full power
Godlike Goku(goku is a comicbook character. manga is japanese comicbook)
flash with speedforce and multiple infinte mass punches(die in the process)
Etc.

is this a joke????
only 3-4 people in that list can beat one or two celestial let alone an entire army.

Galatus
Beyonder
Parallax
Superman prime

they can take one celestial or two.

an army please.

Flash , Silver Surfer , Pre-crisis sups , darksied , gladiator , hulk , DD

can't do shit

ZephroCarnelian
People who might beat a Celestial:

Galactus (who's just had a big dinner of a coupla star systems) might just be able to. He was supposed to be able to in one of the What Ifs.
Franklin Richards
ANYONE with the Infinity Gauntlet
Living Tribunal
Michael
One of the Abstracts (Death/Eternity etc)
Saint of Killers
Beyonder (?)
Parrallax (?)

Powerful people who COULDN'T beat one:

Superman Prime - this is an assumption, but he's supposed to be a supercharged Superman, not a Cosmic being.

Phoenix Force - if she tried to suck out a Celestials energy, she'd pop like an overcharged battery, lol.

None of the above mentioned heroes (Flash, WarHulk, Juggernaut etc) would stand a chance in hell. The Celestials can manipulate reality like we mold plasticine. They'd give Cytorrack a good spanking and Jug's invulnerability is gone - voila: stir fried Juggs. WarHulk is dependant on Celestial Tech - which would be turned off, lol. Flash...? C'mon guys....

the Darkone
parallax will be blast into oblivion, Beyonder has proven he can beat a celestials check secert wars II

Molecule man
Molecule man from FF 27

the Darkone
hey kgkg they have no clue. A average celestail stands 2000 ft tall the largest is Exitar who stands 4000 tall dwarf the other celestials in pure power. They are cosmic enigmas, there abilites a far superior than the other space gods like lord chaos and order,in-betweener,love and hate,the stranger, watchers. jplatinum three on your list might have a chane against one or two maybe three that's it, they a whole freakin race imagine millions of those damn things not even galactus will go head up with all of them and he is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
People who might beat a Celestial:

Galactus (who's just had a big dinner of a coupla star systems) might just be able to. He was supposed to be able to in one of the What Ifs.
Franklin Richards
ANYONE with the Infinity Gauntlet
Living Tribunal
Michael
One of the Abstracts (Death/Eternity etc)
Saint of Killers
Beyonder (?)
Parrallax (?)

Powerful people who COULDN'T beat one:

Superman Prime - this is an assumption, but he's supposed to be a supercharged Superman, not a Cosmic being.

Phoenix Force - if she tried to suck out a Celestials energy, she'd pop like an overcharged battery, lol.

None of the above mentioned heroes (Flash, WarHulk, Juggernaut etc) would stand a chance in hell. The Celestials can manipulate reality like we mold plasticine. They'd give Cytorrack a good spanking and Jug's invulnerability is gone - voila: stir fried Juggs. WarHulk is dependant on Celestial Tech - which would be turned off, lol. Flash...? C'mon guys....
remember it's Celestials not celestial there are more than one.

One of the Abstracts (Death/Eternity etc)-- i don't think so. Death /eternity/Infinity can do it but the other abstracts are much weaker.

Superman Prime- he might be able to put in at least one (or am giving him too much credit)

Parrallax - he can take one at full power

ANYONE with the Infinity Gauntlet , Living Tribunal and few DC gods and top dawgs are the only ones who can take the whole army.

Even beings like Galactus might take one at full power an army i don't think so.

the Darkone
molecule man will be turned into molecules and scattered across the universe.

Molecule man
Well maybe Molecule couldn't take down all the Celestials but he's a match for the most powerful Celestial!

the Darkone
exitar the excutioner is the most powerful of all celestails stands 4000ft tall and powers that surpasses galactus.compare 4000 to 6' to 6'2 hell no( classicmarvel.com)

Molecule man
Size doesn't really matter just see how Thanos with IG beat the crap out of everybody. I don't really consider Galan to be that powerful either.

BTW I think the celestial called One above all is the most powerful of all celestials

the Darkone
but power and does matter ask "Living Tribunal",molecule man doesn't stand a snow ball chance in hell. If you think that galactus is that powerful you just smoking some good sh**.really

Molecule man
Nope Galan is not that powerful and yes power does matter but not size. And you should probably read FF 27 before you think that Molecule doesn't stand a chance against the Celestials in terms of raw power.

the Darkone
molecule man compare to the race of the celestails he will be obliterated plane and simple. Raw power that they hane is unlimited and cosmic. he's not even in the top ten most powerful beings in the universe

Molecule man
Actually I think he should be in the top 10, and btw who decide who's gonna be in the top 10 anyway.

Im not saying that Molecule man could beat the whole race just that he could take on one celestial with no problem. He's is also cosmic and unlimited in power

kgkg
Originally posted by Molecule man
Actually I think he should be in the top 10, and btw who decide who's gonna be in the top 10 anyway.

Im not saying that Molecule man could beat the whole race just that he could take on one celestial with no problem. He's is also cosmic and unlimited in power

-He could condense his molecules,
-He can also dissolve molecules etc.

Molecule man is one tough dude.

Silver Surfer can do what molecule man can to some extent , it is just that moleculeman can do it at an extremly high level.

that doesn't mean he is a match for a celestial.

and if you think glactus is weak --- ya someone who can distory Galaxies is a weak????

Molecule man
I was kinda comparing Galan to beings like LT, Beyonders, Cube beings, Celestials, Death, Eternity, infinity and that makes Galan weak since he's dependent on consuming planets just to survive.

The Molecule man from FF 27 is more than a match for any celestial and if he evolve furter who knows what he could be capable of

the Darkone
a lot of what if's, he's tuff , beat he cant a celestial plane and simple

Molecule man
They haven't fought before so who knows what would happen

kgkg
what happend in FF 27???

and for LT, Death, Eternity, infinity these entities are beyond anyone in the universe. Powers and knowledge are limitless so how is Galactus going to match with that?

and you said Thanos with IG beat the crap out of everybody what does that have to do with anything??? with IG he beated everyone except LT.

and eating planets makes him weak?? that's his role in the universe.

and what happend in FF 27??

Molecule man
Well the Darkone said that Celestial was 4000ft tall and that a being like 6'2 doesn't have a chance, so I just took an example with Thanos w/IG.

That is his role but what happens if he is starving then many beings could beat him!

FF 27: Molecule man gets angry coz his girlfriend Volcano (marsha) left him and because of the humiliation coz of the Beyonder. He easily rips the essence of the Beyonder out of Kosmos who is with Kubik half across the universe.

They start to fight and the energy caused a watcher to go blind, making planets alive, changed a 2D into a 3D dimension and much more, can't remember it all.

Owen defeats Beyonder and wants to kill him before Kubik begged Owen to spare his life coz detroying a being as powerful as Beyonder would have a big impact in the universe. Kubik also said that since Owen is human with a human mind with limitless imagination he is FAR more powerful than any cube beings.

So you see that Owen is a match for the Celestials.

the Darkone
molecule man is still no match for a celestials.exitar the excutioner is 4000 ft unlimited powers,celestials hhave the same abilites as molocule man but on a higher level. The celestials are cosmic gods, no matter how much you want molecule man to beat a celestial it will not happen.And as for the beyonder, when takes a body a human body his powers drop dramactly, he powerful but not as powerful if he hadn't taken human form secert wars II, hell dr.doom took the beyonders powers so what that means dr. doom can beat the celestials

Molecule man
As I said earlier they haven't fought against each other before so we don't know what would happen. So what if they are born cosmic, it doesn't mean that they can't be defeated by mutants or other super-powered beings. What about Franklin Richards many thinks his full potential is on par with the Celestials, and that isn't stupid?

the Darkone
FRANKLIN RICHARD, YES HE CAN DEFEAT THE CELESTIALS ALL OF THEM. THE LIST OF BEATING THE CELESTIALS IS A SHORT ONE

Molecule man
I said one celestial the most powerful one "One above all" not all of them. Molecule man could take on One above all with no problem.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Molecule man
I said one celestial the most powerful one "One above all" not all of them. Molecule man could take on One above all with no problem.

No he couldn't.

Molecule man
Yes he could

radioboy121
Actually, are we acknowledging Earth X and the like as a valid perspective as this series was supposedly meant to clear up some of the holes in Marvel history? (though I've heard even then that some points were invalid) If so, then the status of Galactus (Franklin Richards took on the mantle on Earth X, issue X however) killed one Celestial by his device and three more on personal power.

A single Celestial was a pain to Ego, but it took an armada of Celestials to try and subdue his second form "Super Ego."

GalacticStorm
Its debatable whether Kubik or Shaper of worlds could singlehandedly take on the celestials and they were whole full powered cosmic cubes. Theres no way the beyonder or molecule man individually could take on all of them. After the retcon beyonder was powered down he's not as powerful as he first seemed therefore nor is molecule man as their powers came from the same source and they are both just halves of an incomplete cube. Id say the cubes could probably take out individual celestials with the exception of arishem and exitar. The full phoenix force itself certainly has the power to do so along with the more powerful of the abstract entities namely eternity, LT and Infinity. Also wielders of the infinity gauntlet or the heart of the universe. Theres one thing that bugs me on this forum. I really dont understand why franklin richards is made out to be some omnipotent being. Full powered or not he could not take out the celestials.

Linkalicious
I think...wait....yup...I agree with everything in the post above me.

Especially about Franklin. Yes, he has reality warping powers....so do Celestials.

Molecule man
We shouldn't be talking about Kubik, Shaper of worlds or any other cube beings coz Molecule man is the most powerful of all cube beings.

kgkg
Molecule at full power he is.

But is that enough to take down a Celestials, that's the question i think not

savagerampage
The most powerful being in comics

The shocker! lol

CosmicSurfer
Lucifer Morningstar and the Archangel Michael would destroy all of the celestials. They're both the DCU/Vertigo equivalent of the Living Tribunal in power and status.

Heck, just Lucifer alone would be more than enough to kill them all.

Molecule man
We don't really know that we are just speculating here

GalacticStorm
I know u like molecule man but face it. He was half of an incomplete cosmic cube. In terms of energy he can generate he is not the most powerful of the cube beings. To be on a level playing field with the kubik and shaper he would hav to merge with the beyonder as he did but that made them into a different being so molecule man doesnt even exist anymore so why is he being brought up. The new being was kosmos or something like that lol. In her case then yeah she probably could take out individual celestials but not the whole of them thats ridiculous. Saying molecule man at full power could is silly because he only received half the energy of the cosmic cube so thats the limit of his powers end of story. U dont know what he would be able to do if he received the full power of the cosmic cube instead of sharing it with beyonder because unless im mistaken it hasnt happened. Therefore this molecule man at full power argument just isnt valid and is just unfounded online speculation that holds no weight

kgkg
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Lucifer Morningstar and the Archangel Michael would destroy all of the celestials. They're both the DCU/Vertigo equivalent of the Living Tribunal in power and status.

Heck, just Lucifer alone would be more than enough to kill them all.

exactly , don't saying bullshit without any backing your shit up.

that's like me saying LT can rule the DC universe since presence is dead , and he rules the multiverse.

Molecule man
GalactiStorm, I think you are outdated when it come to the Molecule man. He merged with Beyonder and became Kosmos and was powerless but he later took back his power which he hided inside Volcano. And he have since expanded his powers and IS the most powerful of all cube beings since he's human.

Read FF 27!!!!!!

kgkg
Molecule man i agree , but i still don't think it is enough to beat a Celestial let alone an army.

Molecule man
Not an army but I think he's match for any of the celestials

BootlegBoys420
BUGS BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
Hell Throw A Carrot Amidst Them And Theyll Fight Themselves!!!!

Superherovandal
no way that LT could rule he'd have to get through the Source and Presence and Lucifer and Michael. Or fully powered Spectre. No way he can beat them.

GalacticStorm
I was goin by that very recent thanos series where he came across kosmos last summer. So i dunno.....But anyway after the retcon the cubes powers lie more with illusion. Theres no way the molecule man could take out the celestials, the phoenix, eternity or the living tribunal. Hes outclassed by all of them. But yeah he is very powerful.

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no way that LT could rule he'd have to get through the Source and Presence and Lucifer and Michael. Or fully powered Spectre. No way he can beat them.

how can spectre be full powerd when the Presence is dead.

lucifer and Michael you really thing they can do what LT can

the Darkone
living tribunal powers are given to him by god! hello

jplatinum
KgKg
I didn't say these people can beat celetrials I said a celestrial.
a is singular. It means one, ono.
1 you know, the number that comes before 2.
These people at their most powerful can each take a celestrial.
And yes I know how powerful a celestrial is.
I say they can.
So don't come at me with anymore nonsense like they can't do sh#t, cause they "can" do a hell of a lot. cool miffed

Maestro
atum the godeater in demiurage mode, shuma gorath and the vishanti could probably take 1 celestial down individually.

ebonyblade1
I think the celestial were made to be unbeatable. They may even have couter parts in dc, like the presence and the source. It is just a theory. But i think everyone bows down the living tribunal. including the celestials. And sorta off subject. Did invisible woman really crack a celestial's armor?

Synchro
Originally posted by kgkg
how can spectre be full powerd when the Presence is dead.

lucifer and Michael you really thing they can do what LT can

Is it this damn hard to believe that either Lucifer or Michael can match, if not beat, the Living Tribunal? I mean, they were the favorites by the Presence himself and were the best creation by him. It is also said that no one's equal to them and that God is the only one above them. Heck, if Im not mistaken, God even named Lucifer as his successor.

Both can create Universes by themsleves on a whim, and can create life and entire concepts such as "time" in scratch. Lucifer stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion that could wipe out the entire multiverse, and didnt even get a scratch. He can even beat God-like beings in his mortal form(by just using his brain. He's a devious bastard). And correct me if Im wrong but didn't Michael, once, just stared at a galaxy and it was instantly destroyed?

So to answer your question, yes Lucifer or Micheal can do what LT can(and even more IMO).

Now let me turn your question against you, do you really think LT can do what Lucifer or Micheal can?

Linkalicious
Living Tribunal doesn't have a mortal form, and he doesn't "fight"

He is a judge, when he makes a ruling...it happens.

He doesn't create universes, he doesn't take lives, he doesn't decide who gets to live and who gets to die....all he does is police the multiverse to make sure that no threats to the multiverse as a whole rise to power...

kgkg
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Living Tribunal doesn't have a mortal form, and he doesn't "fight"

he does fight if he has to, it only happend once but you are rite about everything else.

he did battle Thanos with HOTU(who became god) and lost

other than that his ruling happens as you said.

Linkalicious
Ok so unless Lucifer or Michael = The Source....then LT rules how he see's fit.

The only thing we can assume is that God is God...no matter what comic company you are talking about. The Source = TOAA in terms of power.

K Von Doom

With the exception of Korvac

Linkalicious
I need to read that comic...from what I heard the whole scenario was questionable at best.

CosmicSurfer
Ok so unless Lucifer or Michael = The Source....then LT rules how he see's fit.

The only thing we can assume is that God is God...no matter what comic company you are talking about. The Source = TOAA in terms of power.

This is so wrong on many levels.

The Presence and the Great Beast are equal to the TOAA in terms of power.

Lucifer and Michael would ignore the source like it's beneath their attention. Lucifer especially would make a few lewd remarks about how inferior it is compared to him.

The combined endless are more powerful than the Source. And take a wild guess who they're afraid of in thier mulitverse?

Hint, Hint: There two of the most powerful beings second only to the Presence.

Linkalicious
bleh. You're right, I have just about no knowledge of DC's horrendous cosmic beings. DC already makes their Earthbound heroes more ridiculous than I can believe.

Swap "The Source" with "The Prescence"

Then logic applies. THE God in one universe needs to be considered as strong as THE God in the other comic universe in order for comparisons to characters to apply.

Synchro
The Presence and TOAA are equal, but Ive always had my doubts about this idea of the Presence and TOAA being one because of the reason that there should only be one God. I mean ofcourse here in our real world(or in the christian faith), there should only be one God. But this is only comics, it isnt real. How can you incorporate our beliefs into this piece of paper? Its concepts doesnt even apply to our world(e.g humans with superpowers), so who's to say that the concept of God in comics is different to our world(e.g The Presence and TOAA are not one but two separate Supreme Beings).

Another reason is.... Ive seen people here say that because the Presence and TOAA are one, then that means that the Living Tribunal is above all the beings in the multiverse, including Lucifer and Michael, because "God"(the supposed Presence and TOAA) made him in charge of it.

Well, that reasoning is wrong, because your only looking at what TOAA did. If your going to make this 2 beings into one, then you also should consider what the Presence did: Creating Michael and Lucifer as having NO equal and only God as above them.

Having said all that, if we link it all up, then the result will be: God created LT, Michael and Lucifer, with LT being above the 2 but at the same time the brothers are above LT.

Confusing isnt it? That is another reason why I disagree about The Presence and TOAA as being one.

kevdude
I would probably say The Presence & TOAA are the same being which they are Abstracts of God(Jehovah), it is just hard to see God through The Presence, God himself first created a being The First of the Fallen His confidant and conscience, after a dispute God threw him into hell, The First is a part of God that he ripped out of himself. The First of the Fallen and The Great Beast are probably the same being (Satan). this would fit in with The Great Beast being here before The Presence because he is a part of God that is ripped out, The Presence does = God because it is his holy presence. God works in mysterous ways indeed.

The Living Tribunal would probably be The Word the first angel, that does not mean he is more powerful then Lucifer and Michael. The Presence then created Lucifer Morningstar and Archangel Michael as his greatest creations more powerful then The Word. The Presence has just made the LT the gaurdian for the MU and The Spectre is for the DCU guardian.

The Brothers are above the LT and Spectre for now, The Spectre at Full Power could probably take them both out and if TOAA decided that the Living Tribunal should take them out he could probably give LT the power to do it as well. The Presence sent the Spectre at full power after The Great Beast because Satan was going to destroy all of creation. The Spectre lost and The Great Beast was headed for Heaven but The Presence stopped him.

i would rank them as :
1. God "The Presence" / Jesus Christ
2. The Great Beast "Satan"
3. Lucifer Morningstar / Archangel Michael
4. The Brothers
5. The Spectre / Living Tribunal / Archangel Gabriel

hoorayforpeepee
LT is too low.

it is for all practical purposes god. it has a fraction of gods infinite power, which is, surprise surprise, still in fact infinite.

the only powers above FP Spectre and Living Tribunal are in fact presence/toaa. and the only sway presence/toaa hold over those guys is the ability to remove their powers (admittedly a big hold).

but from how you describe the great beast it does seem to be above LT/Spectre.

this is all speculation of course...

kevdude
yeah this is all speculation, i still think Lucifer and Michael are more powerful though then LT/Spectre full powered, Lucifer has punked out Spectre at least 2 times and Michael has stopped almost a full powered Spectre all by himself (the Spectre did almost win tho) if they both was at full power then i would rank it as so :

1. God "The Presence" TOAA / Jesus Christ
2. The Great Beast "Satan"
3. Lucifer Morningstar / Archangel Michael
4. The Spectre / Living Tribunal both full power
5. The Endless
6. The Brothers

hoorayforpeepee
in retrospect, it's a bad idea to lump together spectre and LT. they serve basically the same purpose, but in DC, there are many "aspects" of presence, like the word etc.

LT appears to be the sole representation for TOAA in the marvel universe...though that doesn't necassarily make him stronger.

Synchro
I agree with ALMOST everything you said kevdude. Im just still not convinced about the Presence and TOAA being one. It doesnt make sense(well in the comic sense) base on what I wrote above.

And about the Spectre, If The Presence WANTED TO, Spectre could take out everybody in the multiverse including Luci, Mikey and Liviy(if he's in the DCU anyway), because he basically has God's powers(he's the wrath of God for crying out loud). God would just give him power greater than the three and BAM!! theyre history. Simple as that.

It all depends on God really, because he basically controls the Spectre's powers.

kevdude
what didn't make sense??? the Living Tribunal has said TOAA powers come from on high(heaven), does it mean that TOAA is another one of The Presence's abstracts like the Decreator(Gods Shadow) etc... we don't really know, but what we do know is that "The Presence" is The Creator, no one is above him, the next 2 beings below him are Lucifer Morningstar and Archangel Michael,

i do agree if The Presence wanted to get rid of Lucifer and Michael he could use The Spectre at full power to do it but seeing both of them are his most favorite sons (next to Jesus Christ) he probably won't ever do that

The Presence has already preordain something to happen that Lucifer and Michael don't even know about yet, if u are reading the Lucifer comic book The Presence has left Heaven on his own free will and Michael is dead. how is he dead??? i thought he couldn't die, and if he isn't really dead then where is he??? is he with The Presence rit now?? does anyone know where michael is, i would like to know?? smile

dave315
In Marvel Universe it's:
1)LT
2)Eternity/Death/Infinity
3)Celestials

I need to read some of the newer stuff with Molecule man I guess. Last I read was Secret Wars 3 where Reese and Beyonder were joined. Is there any evidence that suggests that a cube being is above the top cosmic entitys?

Synchro
Originally posted by kevdude
what didn't make sense??? the Living Tribunal has said TOAA powers come from on high(heaven), does it mean that TOAA is another one of The Presence's abstracts like the Decreator(Gods Shadow) etc... we don't really know, but what we do know is that "The Presence" is The Creator, no one is above him, the next 2 beings below him are Lucifer Morningstar and Archangel Michael.

Sorry, but is this statement in disagreement with me or what? I fail to see what you argument with me here. Yes, I know that TOAA's power comes "on high", and yes I know the Presence is the Creator. So? what exactly do this statements prove that TOAA and The Presence are one?

Originally posted by kevdude i do agree if The Presence wanted to get rid of Lucifer and Michael he could use The Spectre at full power to do it but seeing both of them are his most favorite sons (next to Jesus Christ) he probably won't ever do that

Yes, Im just trying to make a point about the Spectre's powers.

Originally posted by kevdude The Presence has already preordain something to happen that Lucifer and Michael don't even know about yet, if u are reading the Lucifer comic book The Presence has left Heaven on his own free will and Michael is dead. how is he dead??? i thought he couldn't die, and if he isn't really dead then where is he??? is he with The Presence rit now?? does anyone know where michael is, i would like to know?? smile

And exactly who said that Michael cant die???? Im just merely trying to say that the Presence created Lucifer and Michael as the second most Powerful being in existence next to The Presence, which is another reason that TOAA and Presence couldnt be one, because TOAA placed LT in the same status as the brothers(read my post about it). This has nothing to do on whether or not Michael can die.

kevdude
im not disagreeing with u at all im just trying to figure out who TOAA is? what i have read online and read in a few comics The Presence and TOAA are both the same.

and about The Spectres powers i was agreeing with u bro smile. and i was just wondering about michael dieing it has nothing to do with this forum. Death of the Endless has said before that the only beings she has no power over is The Presence, Lucifer and Michael.

also The Living Tribunal is TOAAs Word in the Marvel Multiverse the messenger for God. kinda like The Spectre and The Word the messenger for God in the DC Universe. the LT would probably be older then the brothers but not more powerful, this does not mean LT is no push over he is one of the most powerful angels created.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by dave315
Is there any evidence that suggests that a cube being is above the top cosmic entitys?

None. Cube beings like Kubik and Shaper of Worlds are below abstract beings, in power and importance. embarrasment

paolo2134
i like the fantastic four but their comic book has a lot to answer for firstly they completely ret-conned the whole beyonder story in ff319 which was totally ludicrous to me and ruined the whole secret wars affair.During the entire series the beyonder was not only shown to be more powerful than any other being but was described constantly by the writer as having millions of times more power than the rest of the multi verse combined.He was shown and stated to be way above galactus,lt and the celestials then ff#319 comes along and says this was all nonsense and that he is only a bit more powerful than the mm and between them they are as powerful as a complete cosmic cube.Then in ff27 new series they change this again and somehow have the mm being separate from beyonder even though they joined to form kosmos and now he is more powerful than the beyondr the whole saga is just a complete mess and don't get me started on sue and exitar:-).

dave315
Yeah paolo, that does sound lame. I haven't read ff27 but it sounds like they messed up the whole story.
What happened with Exitar anyway?

King Burger
I agree with much of what GalacticStorm said.

Molecule Man is so over-rated. the guy started off as just
another FF villian, then with Secret Wars I, he was made
more powerful, though not by much (he still was nothing
to Galactus).

But then comes along this uber-bulls*** known as Secret
Wars II, and suddenly this annoying pest ebcomes the most
powerful being in the universe after Beyonder.

Thankfully marvel retconned him, sp that he, and Beyonder,
became nothing but incomplete Cosmic Cubes.

But about Molecule Man and Cosmic Cubes, even if he is
more powerful than a full Comic Cube, that doesn't mean he
is on the level of a Cosmic Being. The fact that as a human,
he is capable of a greater imaginination doesn't translate into
a greater power level.

As GalacticStorm pointed out, the Cosmic Cube's powers are
mostly illusion, illusions which last only a short time, and which
don't extend beyond Earth and maybe a few planets beyond.
That's nothing compared to a Celestial, whose powers are atleast
on a solar system level.

And though Molecule Man's human mind may give him greater
imagination that a Cosmic Cube in using his powers, his mind
is still a human mind, with it's own limiations, limitaions which
the Celestials don't have. Also, as I said above, greater human
imagination doesn't mean greater power levels. Magnet, as a
human, is I'm sure capable of imagining all sorts of things to do
with his powers (like control the Sun's magnetic field), but that
doesn't mean he can.

Besdies Eternity and Deathg, I think a fully powered Galactus
can defeat one or two, but I don't think much beyond that.

Phoenix is tough, since she has shown the powerful levels enough
to destroy a solar system, and I heard she is the embodiment of
all life yet to be born, so maybe she is more powerful than a
Celestial, when not confined to a human body?

And yes GalacticStorm, that Franklin Richards thing does seem
to be bulls***, doesn't it?

King Burger
Originally posted by paolo2134
i like the fantastic four but their comic book has a lot to answer for firstly they completely ret-conned the whole beyonder story in ff319 which was totally ludicrous to me and ruined the whole secret wars affair.During the entire series the beyonder was not only shown to be more powerful than any other being but was described constantly by the writer as having millions of times more power than the rest of the multi verse combined.He was shown and stated to be way above galactus,lt and the celestials then ff#319 comes along and says this was all nonsense and that he is only a bit more powerful than the mm and between them they are as powerful as a complete cosmic cube.Then in ff27 new series they change this again and somehow have the mm being separate from beyonder even though they joined to form kosmos and now he is more powerful than the beyondr the whole saga is just a complete mess and don't get me started on sue and exitar:-).

Maybe the changes are annoying, but Secret Wars II Beyonder was
simply intolerable, and not just because of his funky 70's look.

Xplosive
Living Trubunal, Phoenix Force, Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, Death, the one who has Gauntlet, Franklin Richards (with his true potential power), these beings are for sure that would beat Celestials .

Xplosive
Originally posted by Synchro
Is it this damn hard to believe that either Lucifer or Michael can match, if not beat, the Living Tribunal? I mean, they were the favorites by the Presence himself and were the best creation by him. It is also said that no one's equal to them and that God is the only one above them. Heck, if Im not mistaken, God even named Lucifer as his successor.

Both can create Universes by themsleves on a whim, and can create life and entire concepts such as "time" in scratch. Lucifer stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion that could wipe out the entire multiverse, and didnt even get a scratch. He can even beat God-like beings in his mortal form(by just using his brain. He's a devious bastard). And correct me if Im wrong but didn't Michael, once, just stared at a galaxy and it was instantly destroyed?

So to answer your question, yes Lucifer or Micheal can do what LT can(and even more IMO).

Now let me turn your question against you, do you really think LT can do what Lucifer or Micheal can?

God doesn't have the succesor, he is eternal, he is forever to rule and when it comes to God, all beings are nothing compared to him.

Synchro
kevdude: aight! I misunderstood you, sorry about that.

Xplosive: Ah Well!! Thats why I said "If Im not mistaken". I lost most of my Lucifer issues to really confirm it, its just that I always remember God saying it. But hey, maybe Im really wrong.

Strangely enough, I havent answered the question of the thread yet. Hmm... Who in the Comic Universe huh?, not just the MU. If thats the case:

Beings who can beat one or two (or even half) of the Celestials(off the top of the dome):
Eternity
Death
Anti-Monitor
Full-Powered Galactus
Parallax
Ion
Phoenix Force
The Endless
The Source
Infinity
Oblivion
Franklin Richards at his Full Potential(I reall think he can do it)
Some of the Angelic Host

Beings who can beat the whole Celestials:
TOAA
The Presence
Lucifer
Michael
The Living Tribunal
The Spectre(If God wanted to)
The Great Evil Beast
Pre-retconned Beyonder
Elaine Belloc(I suppose)
Anyone with the IG
Anyone with the HOTU

dave315
where did the idea that Galactus could beat a Celestial come from? Is there any evidence in any books? Galactus often fights obviously weaker beings and although he is usually victorious it often takes him a reasonable amount of effort. He even agreed to not fight Tyrant because it was too evenly matched.
Even when all the sky fathers -Odin-Zeus-ect.. combined their might the celestials defeated them without much effort. That would have given Galactus a serious fight.
Thor attacked Arishem with everthing he had and if I remember correctly the Celestial didn't even notice!!! If that had been Galactus he would have more than noticed, it would have caused him pain.
Didn't Galactus once say he didn't think it was possible to destroy a Celestial?

Cosmic Cube
The Phoenix Force is just below the IG. It could wipe out all of the Celestials.

King Burger
Originally posted by dave315
where did the idea that Galactus could beat a Celestial come from? Is there any evidence in any books? Galactus often fights obviously weaker beings and although he is usually victorious it often takes him a reasonable amount of effort. He even agreed to not fight Tyrant because it was too evenly matched.
Even when all the sky fathers -Odin-Zeus-ect.. combined their might the celestials defeated them without much effort. That would have given Galactus a serious fight.
Thor attacked Arishem with everthing he had and if I remember correctly the Celestial didn't even notice!!! If that had been Galactus he would have more than noticed, it would have caused him pain.
Didn't Galactus once say he didn't think it was possible to destroy a Celestial?

The reason why Galactus appears significantly weaker, is because
he has been over-exposed and badly written, largely because he
became too popular.

The orginal Galactus from what I've seen was suppose to be
extremely powerful, so that only the Ultimate Nullifier was able
to lead to his defeat.

Marvel ruined Galactus, just as they are trying to ruin the other
Cosmic Beings with their Infinity Gauntlet/HOTU/Franklin
Richards-being-superpowerful/Galactus's Death bull-s***! They
just won't give up until they have shown every Cosmic Being
beaten and humiliated by some seemingly lower creature, usually
Thanos. It's stupid and annoying.

Cosmic Cube
True.

GalacticStorm
In earth x galactus siglehandedly killed a couple of celestials. One with a weapon of his and the other under his own personal power

Beyonder
Exitar, Arishem, The One Above All Celestials > Molecule Man

MM might be more powerful than all other cube beings, but still below beings like the Celestials and Galactus. Even Beyonder was giving MM trouble in their fight; MM won be not with ease. He could give a Celestial trouble but guys like Arishem, Exitar, and The One Above All Celestials are more powerful than Molecule Man.

---------------------------------------------

Spectre is not equal to LT. The Brother deal has been reckonned as tools of LT and Spectre.

TOAA/Presence/Great Beast
LT/Michael/Lucifer
Source
Eternity/Infinity/Death

Spectre's level varies. Presence could empower him to kill Lucifer or Michael. On average however, he's not that powerful. He's a member of the JSA is he not?

Argue all you want to about Lucifer and Michael being more powerful than LT, but they've been vulnerable to minor gods before (Fenris, Japanese gods, etc.)

FistOfThe North
I chose The Anti-Moniter.

kevdude
beings that could beat the celestrials ??? i would agree with everyone in Synchros list and add beings that could probaby kill them all : The Infinites, Imperiex Prime,Yuga Khan, all of the Angelic Host, and Phantom Stranger

Beyonder
Originally posted by kevdude
beings that could beat the celestrials ??? i would agree with everyone in Synchros list and add beings that could probaby kill them all : The Infinites, Imperiex Prime,Yuga Khan, all of the Angelic Host, and Phantom Stranger

Imperiex would get killed.
Yuga Khan might be a match for one Celestial.

FistOfThe North
I like that name. "The Anti-Moniter"

The shit sounds ill, man.

lol! "The Anti-Moniter"

And he's ill to. Ill enough to kill even "one above all", I think.

ill=sick

Synchro
Regarding my list on the previous page, Id like to change it and put The Endless on the list of "beings who could take out the entire Celestials". What was I thinking putting them on the other list?

BTW, FistOfThe North, I take it you listen to Rap.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by King Burger
Phoenix is tough, since she has shown the powerful levels enough
to destroy a solar system, and I heard she is the embodiment of
all life yet to be born, so maybe she is more powerful than a
Celestial, when not confined to a human body?

Still, is that enough to beat the Celestials, or even a couple of Celestials? The ability to destroy a solar system seems to pale in comparison to being able to throw planets around like they were nothing.

FistOfThe North
Regarding my list on the previous page, Id like to change it and put The Endless on the list of "beings who could take out the entire Celestials". What was I thinking putting them on the other list?

BTW, FistOfThe North, I take it you listen to Rap.

um...ok? lol

I do listen to rap music from the 90's. Today's stuff is pure garbage. Pure to the core.

And I also listen to every other type of music. Except country.

But I choose the "Anit-Moniter" still.

CosmicSurfer
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

I do listen to rap music from the 90's. Today's stuff is pure garbage. Pure to the core.

Damn straight.

Ever since Biggie and Tupac were murdered, rap slowly went downhill. And then it got a whole lot worse when it became more and more commercial. It's a shame really.

Linkalicious
I wasn't saying the two are the same being. I'm just saying that they both need to be considered equal in terms of power because who is to say that God in one comic universe is stronger than God in another comic universe?

Certain similarities need to be drawn up at the top in order to create some form of logic as we filter down to the bottom.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Damn straight.

Ever since Biggie and Tupac were murdered, rap slowly went downhill. And then it got a whole lot worse when it became more and more commercial. It's a shame really.

Yup. But there are a couple of head I still listen to now from back in the day like Nas and Jada.

Anti-Moniter.

jplatinum
KgKg, stop turning my words around,man.
I didn't say these guys could beat them all. I said they could beat a celestrial.
This means one, numbre uno, singular, not plural.
Stop turning my words around, man, god!

Synchro
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Yup. But there are a couple of head I still listen to now from back in the day like Nas and Jada.

Anti-Moniter.

Thats the only cats you listen to? I mean I agree that Rap today is garbage, but its not totally pure garbage. There's still cats out there that keep it real and are still dope as f**k such as Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Ras Kass, Chino XL, Immortal Technique, etc. Listen to them.

Listen to pure undergorund s**t as well, such as Copywrite, Vakill, Sage Francis, etc.

Nas is dope but I didnt like Street's Disciples. Not a big fan of Tupac and Biggie though.

And btw, Rakim is the God MC.

Linkalicious: Well, IMO TOAA and the Presence are equal.

Dizzle
Just to clarify, isn't Galactus the third essential of the universe, and on par with eternity and death at his absolute maximum potential?

And Lucifer and Michael aren't the same power level as LT, its just the difference between near-infinity and infinity. In the MU, LT's judgement is supreme. What he says goes, its not even an issue of power. He doesn't fight, he decides if you're allowed to exist or not.

Synchro
LT's judgement is supreme IN THE MULTIVERSE, thats it. Lucifer and Michael arent bound by that that judgement because, technically, they dont reside in the multiverse, they werent created in the multiverse. They already existed even BEFORE it. Heck, as was said in Lucifer #26, they were even the ones who created the current multiverse of DC/Vertigo(with the Presence's supervision, of course).

So really, LT's judgement wouldnt affect Lucifer and Michael.

Maestro
Some mystical beings could beat a single celestial e.g. The Vishanti, Shuma Gorath and Atum the godeater in demiurge mode.

Xplosive

Beings who can beat one or two (or even half) of the Celestials(off the top of the dome):
Eternity
Death
Anti-Monitor
Full-Powered Galactus
Parallax
Ion
Phoenix Force
The Endless
The Source
Infinity
Oblivion
Franklin Richards at his Full Potential(I reall think he can do it)
Some of the Angelic Host

Beings who can beat the whole Celestials:
TOAA
The Presence
Lucifer
Michael
The Living Tribunal
The Spectre(If God wanted to)
The Great Evil Beast
Pre-retconned Beyonder
Elaine Belloc(I suppose)
Anyone with the IG
Anyone with the HOTU

I agree pretty much, but I don't agree wit Galactus and I think Phoenix Force would wipe the whole Celestials.

Xplosive
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Still, is that enough to beat the Celestials, or even a couple of Celestials? The ability to destroy a solar system seems to pale in comparison to being able to throw planets around like they were nothing.

Well Phoenix Force proved to have the power to throw whole Universe into darkness, throwing planets seems to more than just pale against that.
Thanso in the heart of the gauntlet made out of LT joke, otherwise LT is the supreme beign in Multiverse, with exception of God, God has infinitely greater power than LT.

GalacticStorm
'isn't Galactus the third essential of the universe, and on par with eternity and death at his absolute maximum potential?'

Dizzle equal in status not equal in power. Eternity is without a doubt the most powerful of the abstract entities with the exception of the LT. Without Galactus the universe will go into chaos. Abraxas would be set free and the universe would eventually be destroyed. When galactus tried to take the phoenix force from Rachel he couldnt do it by force. Rachel realising her family and friends could get destroyed in the ensuing battle let him try and when he did try the stars in the universe started fading. So phoenixes importance to the universe is high as well. However the phoenix force itself in terms of power is beyond galactus

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
'isn't Galactus the third essential of the universe, and on par with eternity and death at his absolute maximum potential?'

Dizzle equal in status not equal in power. Eternity is without a doubt the most powerful of the abstract entities with the exception of the LT. Without Galactus the universe will go into chaos. Abraxas would be set free and the universe would eventually be destroyed. When galactus tried to take the phoenix force from Rachel he couldnt do it by force. Rachel realising her family and friends could get destroyed in the ensuing battle let him try and when he did try the stars in the universe started fading. So phoenixes importance to the universe is high as well. However the phoenix force itself in terms of power is beyond galactus

I don't think the universe would get destroyed, there is God and he would make than final decision, nothing will get destroyed, if God won't allow, even if LT woud gbe destroyed.

FistOfThe North
Thats the only cats you listen to? I mean I agree that Rap today is garbage, but its not totally pure garbage. There's still cats out there that keep it real and are still dope as f**k such as Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Common, Ras Kass, Chino XL, Immortal Technique, etc. Listen to them.

Listen to pure undergorund s**t as well, such as Copywrite, Vakill, Sage Francis, etc.

Nas is dope but I didn't like Street's Disciples. Not a big fan of Tupac and Biggie though.

And btw, Rakim is the God MC.

Linkalicious: Well, IMO TOAA and the Presence are equal.

I listen to underground s***. I'm just not into conscious rappers. I'm into hardcore s***. Not 50. F*** 50 & G-unit. Lyrically wack dudes man, damn..lol! Loyd b. is str8. I didn't like street disciples either. I like illmatic. Rass Kass is nasty, Chino,.. meh. Big and Pac and Redman and Wu-Tang and Mobb Deep, Eminem just his 1st & 2nd CD's. Canibus DMX & Ja-rule's grimy s*** only not his sweet shit and a couple of others. But their stuff from the 90's only. Anyway this aint a rap forum.

It's the Anti-Moniter.

Ex11B
korvac

FistOfThe North
UH. NO. AM. OK? YA.

Mider
1. Kingdom Come Gog if he uses every power at his disposal (the powers of ganthet, DC zues, highfather, and phantaom stranger)
2. Parallax quiet easily
3. Ion- just as easily if not more then parallax
4, the endless, heh any of the endless can send them to hell, death can kill gods, destruction can.......destroy them.
5. galactus at full power was stated in a FF comic that he indeed destroyed the celestial homeworld even though it did not happen in universe 616, universes 616 acknowledge it happenind,
6, the infinites just one infinite could hold eternity in his hand.
7. Pre-crisis Darkseid- if they were assential to the universe NONE would be destroyed but some have and thus they can be affected by the Omega affect, even the spectre has.
8. The Spectre-extremly easy.
9. The Pheonix-her upgraded status makes her above eternity.
10. Classic Beyonder with out breaking a sweat
11. the elder gods not Gea but her brothers Chton who has total controll over his universe COMPLETE CONTROLL
12. Set who in an alternate universe acknowledged by universes 616 he took over the entire universe even asgard.
13. anyone with the IG easily
14. anyone with THOTU easily
15. hyperstorm perhaps
16. DC ares could make them go insane and battle each other he also has power over all weapons and defeated DC earth's hero's only guy who stopped him was Darkseid.
17. Circe could also make them fight each other since she did this to almost every god on earth and even cosmic gods from what i can remeber.
18. the word
19. swampthing you'll look at this and laugh yet he has almost beaten the presance or one of the other uper level beings just below the presance.
20. abraxas who killed i dont know how many galactus(s) across the multiverse, snuffed out the SS, and finally had to be defeated by the ultimate nillifier.
21. the ultimate nullifier could
22. saint of killers
23. wonder women with the godwave
24. new darkseid with the anti-life equation
25. trigon- raven's father i think he is said to make mephesto look like a punk.
26. mephesto in his own realm.
27 Dormammu MAYBEEE but he did battle eternity and hold his own for a little while
28. Nightmare had eternity traped in his realm how i dont know but yeah thats pretty big feat.
29. the vishanti not even all of them just one member could beat them.
30. the inbetweener who once stalemated galactus.
31. lord chaos and master order who smack around inbetweener like nothing.
32. the morningstar brothers.
33. Micheal's daughter.
34. asomodel since his scream kills anyone with out a pure heart.
35. anti-monitor just by blinking
36. the monitor same as above.
37. alexander luthor has great power over anti matter and matter but im not sure to what extent so he shall be a maybe.
38. the GL corps
39. doomsday if he evolved high enough.........YOU HEARD ME.

UniOmni
Do you think the GL Corps could defeat the Promethian Giants?? If not, how would they beat their Marvel equivalent?

Mr Master
Originally posted by the Darkone
exitar the excutioner is the most powerful of all celestails stands 4000ft tall and powers that surpasses galactus.compare 4000 to 6' to 6'2 hell no( classicmarvel.com)

ey buddy,
I was gonna let it go but you kkep on posting that Exitar is 4000 feet tall,
this is wrong, totally and by miles literally.

Exitar the Exterminator is 40,000 feet tall, a true monster.

tsull2121
Here's my take on this... Franklin Richards has the power to create and reshape reality on a whim, so he would probably be able to beat them.. Hyperstorm, Franklin and Rachel Summers' kid from the future could probably stop them since his power is the combination of Franklin's and The Phoenix Force to put it mildly, and I'm thinking Scarlet Witch could have a chance too since she can reshape reality as well. Come to think of it, add WICCAN to that list too since his powers are the same as his mothers. Molecule Man and Beyonder could prealityut up a good fight but I dont think they can take down ALL the Celestials..same with Galactus... tho if Galactus took BACK all his Power Cosmic from his Heralds.. you think he COULD stand a chance? I dunno. I think the characters with the BEST CHANCE of taking them all down would be the ones who can alter/reshape reality. On a related note.. I currently run SEVERAL Marvel (and dc) based RPG'S on Yahoo and in the Marvel ones, The Celestials have decided that Earth needs to be judged again so I am trying to find a way that they CAN be stopped.. even with the entire rpg reality's forces united against them. IF any of you are interested in any of the rpg's, contact me at [email protected] and I will provide you with links

TheGodKiller
^You don't read comics. That much is clear. Also, you're a socking spambot. That much is also clear.

CortSether
The Many-Angled Ones. By killing them.

their entire population?

I think only the higher ups like LT, HOTU, TOAA, overmonitor, presence, etc.

the Darkone
Galactus w/ ultimate nullifier or energies of Taa II
Captain Britian w/ Excalibur and amulet of power
Merylin with or without matrix crysta
Mad Jim Jasper's
Jamie Braddock
HOM Scarlett Witch
Franklin Richards
The Makers
The infinities
Abraxas
LT
Michael
Lucifer
Anti Monitor COIE
Parallax
Ion
Great Evil Beast
Spectre
Beyonder classic
Molecul Man classic
Oblivion
Death
IG
HOTU
Worlogo
Spear of Destiny
Mandrakk
Primal Monitor
Monitors
ALE
Saint of Killers
Cosmic Armor Superman

janus77
Anyone from Doom down to ... Reed.

Horrificus
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/Obscure/InfiniteMan2_zps5dc77421.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.