Movieoke!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
Ever wanted to try karaoke, but you can't carry a tune in a bucket? What if you're a movie fan, and/or you wanna impress your friends and colleagues with how well you can recite scenes from your favorite films?

Introducing movieoke, a concept that has apparently begun in New York (where else?), and it is my fervent hope that it hits my neck of the woods soon! I'm giddy with anticipation awaiting the first time I can recite Jules's "Ezekiel 25:17" speech from "Pulp Fiction", or maybe Joe Pesci's "Whaddya mean I'm funny" bit from "Goodfellas". I'm giddy, I tell ya!

Myth
That would be fun. I'd love to do the Ezekiel 25:17 scene or the "Bad guy" scene from Scarface. big grin

roundisfunny
I also wouldn't mind doing just about anything from "Full Metal Jacket", especially the part where Hartman starts laying into Joker, Cowboy and Pyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.