Here Is The Real Identity Of Sifo-dyas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sdfsd
there are rumors that the real sifo-dyas can be seen somewhere in the bar scene in the Attack of the Clones scene where anakin and obi-wan enter to find the bounty hunter they are cahsing.... some say he is one of the band players and others sya that sifo-dyas and greivoius are one of the same and can be seen in the bar scene somewhere anyways here is the name that is supposedly the person who was sifo-dyas and ordered the clone army and erased the archives of kamino under the orders of dooku: i dont know the exact nmae but i remember reading somewhere that its was like bilgo gigbolgo or something like that i know that the first name starts with a B and the last starts with a G

heres in excerp from the book LABRYINRTH OF EVIL that suggest other wise and i tthink saqy SIFO-DYAS wasnt impersonated adn was really himself who ordered the dcloney arym:

Sifo-Dyas, the Jedi, was sympathetic towards Master Dooku's view of the Republic.

Dooku perpares to leave the Jedi Order, and was sought out by Sidious. He joins the Sith. From what I can tell, this happens before he finally leaves.

Sifo-Dyas keeps tabs of Dooku, but is unaware he has joined the Sith.

Sifo-Dyas, forseeing a need for the Republic in the future via the Force and visions, orders the Clone army.

Dooku learns of the order and informs Sidious. They only want the Jedi to learn of the Army when they want them to.

Dooku kills Sifo-Dyas. He erases Kamino from the Archives. He then leaves the Jedi Order.

I may have got pieces of that out of sequence a little, but that's the general gist.

Sifo-Dyas himself

also other say thaqt sifo-dyas is sidious due to similarities between names buti dont think the comparisons of the names can help prove who sifo-dyas is

bilb
I have never heard that about SD being at the bar in AOTC. But based on what LOE says (which I do go by seeing as how GL sanctioned it) that would be silly seeing as how by that time Dooku had already killed him. And no way in hell is Sidious SD, that was est long ago & confirmed by Pabs...

sdfsd
wat about the anme with B and G ahve uever heard about that....i cant remember the name but im remmber reading it

LightSaber_Part
Cool thanks, by the way is the LABYRINTH OF EVIL any good??

bilb
LOE is AWESOME!!

And the B & G name isnt ringing any bells. Doesnt mean that its wrong, I just have never heard of it.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by bilb
LOE is AWESOME!!

And the B & G name isnt ringing any bells. Doesnt mean that its wrong, I just have never heard of it.

OK then I'll have to get it smile
I have read shatter point and the Cestus deception, both really good

sdfsd
AHHHH! i remember where i found that information saying that the true identity of sifo-dyas was someone with the first name starting with a B and last name starting with a G: dont get mad but it was on super shadow......i cant rember what the name was though...

oddjob02
that bilbo name is from the great douche Supershadow, he "created" the name and there is no backing whatsoever of this claim of Sifo-Dyas' origins, beware of the mighty lies of SS

bilb
AAAAAAAA!! Not SS!! stick out tongue

Uber_God
Maybe we'll see super shadow being killed by Jorge Loocas a Jedi Master

bilb
That would be sheer delight! I say do it Gladiator style!!

Uber_God
hmmm

i say braveheart style, with braveheart style weapons so its a bit more grusome smile

bilb
laughing

J-Unit
hey i know that sifo dyas was palpatines apprentice....listen to the ROTS audio novels and youll see

NoFate007
The B and G name was Billigo Hilgobottomager.

Personally I think Sifo-Dyas is just gonna turn out to be another thing Lucas doesn't explain. Of course, the easiest, most sensible, and best solution to this would be to just say that Grievous was Sifo-Dyas..That could be how he knows how to wield a lightsaber..because he's a former Jedi. But I highly doubt that that'll be the case.

smoker4
Originally posted by oddjob02
that bilbo name is from the great douche Supershadow, he "created" the name and there is no backing whatsoever of this claim of Sifo-Dyas' origins, beware of the mighty lies of SS

mad

thejeditraitor
holy god in heaven

adamrubin
in star wars bounty hunter diiku says that he orderd the clones

Captain REX
I prefer LOE's explanation of Sifo-Dyas, and I hope that Sidious saying he was an apprentice is a fluke.

Yoda and Mace obviously knew something about Sifo-Dyas, so hopefully it will be explained by them.

Uber_God
i bet its explained by sidious

phinney6
Syfo-dyas imo, there is no conspiracy, he is just a dead jedi that sidious or dooku used to create a clone army. I mean jango fett does say he was sent by Tyranus who is dookui

Captain REX
I don't believe there is a conspiracy either. But I do believe that a Sifo-Dyas ordered the clones. I'll stick with the LOE explanation.

BKnight
Im not believing any of this, he will be explained in ROTS. I say this in regards to Yoda and Maces' reaction to learning that Sifo-Dyas placed an order for the Jedi Council, very conspicuous they were mmmm!

Anakin2Vader
unfortunatlly i dont think it will be explained in ROTS... but if it is it will just be that it was Sifo-Dyas was Syfo-Dyas... I just dont think this was planned out well enough... according to Pabs when he said you saw Sifo-Dyas in EP 2 that was when Dooku was intended to be him... now its changed

hunchy
Thank you, sdfsd.

And for the record, Episode 3 never talks about Sifo Dyas.

Jedi_KnightAlly
How do you know that hunchy?

I personally think it was just a name that was brought it just to mention, so i hope your right lol.

hunchy
I read the illisturated screenplay, and I originally thought it was going to be revealed as someone else too, but think about it, it was never meant to, as Obi Wan just mentions that he was killed 10 years earlier, etc.

BKnight
maybe jar jar was sifo dyas back in the day.

Force Adept
Originally posted by Uber_God
i bet its explained by sidious

Honestly, can you really trust a Sith? Whether it's explained or not, I wouldn't take Palps word for it.

SlickRick69
Siffo Dyas, the name is an anagram invented by GL, which, when rearranged spells out his true identity...

S I F F O...... D Y A S.... IS YODA, FFS

it's so obvious! it's written right there, plain as day.
Siffo Dyas is Yoda!! ffs!!

Force Adept
blah blah blah... I don't buy it. That's a nice way to throw people off though, don't you think? And is that even the correct spelling of his name?

I think people are reading too much into this.

DeVi| D0do
Guys, I've figured it out!!!

Sifo-Dyas is *gasp* SIFO-DYAS!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Blender
I like that idea of Sifo-Dyas himself erased the archive entry. Obi Wan seemed to knew him. But my opinion is that he was killed under what curcumstances ever and Dooku just used his name. Jango was recruited by Dooku and the order came from Sidious to Dooku via holo. Sidious wanted the Bando Gora Cult problem solved and a suitiable host to have his Clone Army Order placed. Dooku smart as he is combined both missions and found a one-solution-for-both. He put a bounty on the head of the Bando Gora Leader who was Komari Vosa his former apprentice in the Jedi Order and hunter would get her would be the perfect host for the clones. Jango found and defeated her, Dooku killed her and Jango got recruited. On one of the moons of Bogden as Fett told Obi Wan. After this events it would make no sense if someone else than Dooku would have placed the order right? Hmmm...
smile smile

BKnight
im quite confident sifo-dyas(correct spelling) is someone we have already seen in the movies, Dooku just recruited someone, doesnt mean he placed the order. Sifo Dyas placed the order and couldve died shortly after, or couldve become a member of the sith, or a member of plain society, or swimmin with the fishes.
Dooku and Sidious learned of the army and decided to use it for themselves and not tell the jedi. The Jedi were unable to detect it through the force, due to the dark side clouding everything.
I like him becoming a member of the sith, even be it shortly, lets hope its further explained in EP3, bc we dont want to have another Han Solo story here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.