heres some info on the scene where ankin kills jedi children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sdfsd
suposedly after invading the temple with the storm troopers and killing the jedi...during this series of events it is claimed that anakin kills the jedi children during this the troopers force the children into a room wehre anakin is sitting in a chair and ignites his saber and the scene fades out like when anakin kills the raiders village in AOTC..... doresw anyone know about this and has more info this invasion of the temple scene in the movie

Uber_God
im very very sure this was discussed

tlbauerle
OMG!!! Anakin kills little children?

OH MY HOLY SHITS, AGAIN!!!

Uber_God
any1 find it weird to have a new member posting so many threads?

29Clones
it's a little curious, yes...

DarthAJ
Lucas isn't that bad. He wouldn't due that. That is like a serial killer type thing, in real life. This is star wars why not stay safe and just kill the brats like anyother Jedi. FAKE info.

starwarsfreak34
i have actually heard the same sort of thing... it think it was on super shadow confused any way, short version is that the room is the jedi council chamber and anakin is sitting in yodas seat, hood up. once all the kiddies are in the room he stands up ignites saber raises it--and the doors slam shut

Lord Banshee
Yes its true... but we dont see details. The door shuts when he raises his lightsaber. What the f**k?

J-Unit
guys its pg13 anything can happen

PVS
wow cyclob. i thought you would wait at least a day or two before you continued to make sock accounts and prove that you have no reason to wake up in the morning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.