I know this may be a little out of place, but I have a question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
I know ROTS will be shown digitally, does this mean you can see at an IMAX, and if not where can you see it?

Thanks in advance.

bilb
Digital doesnt automatically mean IMAX. You will have to wait for the IMAX release to see it there..

astrofan428
Oh, I saw Spiderman at IMAX last year and I know they showed Harry Potter and that Robots can be seen now so I assumed that is what it meant.

Batman316
I think we should once again request a "I don't know if this is the right place" question thread and make it a sticky.......

bilb
Nope, digital simply means no actual film reels, IMAX is a special format of film

bill9d9
Ummm, wasn't this discussed like 4 threads down?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t332890.html

darthmaul1
the movies in IMAX suck, they were never meant to be seen like that the stuff is too big and everything is too close, plus they also have to cut scenes out of the movies to make them fit for IMAX

Darth Plagueis
That is true, Imax is in a strict 2-hour format. That would be a lot to cut out of ep3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.