Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rouge leader
Hey i wanna get some feedback form out there-who do u thnk shud be the body of Darth Vader-Hayden Christensen or David Prowse

I wanna see Hayden Christensen-but ya got have respect 4 David Prowse cuz he is darth vader-he created him-but yet still it wud be kinda cool 2 see christensen in the suit-maybe they could show him while the suit is being adapted onto his body and then use david prowse

Darth_Duffy
George Lucas created Darth Vader. It had to be Hayden in the suit this time around, for me anyway it wouldnt have been the same otherwise

tlbauerle
Well it's a bit too late for a hypothetical...

It IS Hayden in the suit. Period.

Boris
Hayden.... Seem's he do a damn good job too

jay bird
David P. was once considered in the beginning of production. . . . but because of his age and the fact that the man just had advanced hip surgery, they decieded to let hayden have a go . . . .

actually hayden had begged george since he first got the role if he would wear the suit. . . . beer

jay bird
On a furthure note . . . .I think it was a brilliant choice!!! beer

tlbauerle
Despite a bit of silly whining in AOTC...I think Hayden was a great choice for Anakin...especially after I saw "LIFE AS A HOUSE"...He's perfect for the part.

Three Owls
I really like haydens acting...even in ATOC...I still don't see what people are complaining about.

tlbauerle
I don't think any of the acting is the actor(s) fault...I think weaknesses come from crappy plot and even worse dialogue.

Three Owls
most of the time, anyway

ryano
whats the point in dis thread

http://neu12bmp4wd

tlbauerle
The n00b was just beeing n00bish..

brendy
is it me or do Vaders hands look tiny in the shots of him on the table?
anyone else noticed this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.