Venom vs. Sabretooth & Kraven the Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins? Yes prep time

who?-kid
Kraven only is good when he has preptime. Sabretooth on the other hand, could give Venom a run for his money.

I still say Venom.

Linkalicious
I'd say Venom because I think he has the tools to best the two of them...thanks entirely to the ablities of his symbiote.

But with prep-time they could easily devise a plan that would involve sonics or fire.

Venom's outmatched due to prep-time.

harri
in one comic venom beat the crap out of kraven

LordFear
Kraven is not a factor in this duel. It would come down to Victor and Eddie. I say Vic has the edge in terms of hunting and cunning. He is a trained special forces/ covert dude with high IQ and hunting ability and reflexes to match. Venom has the raw power and speed advantage but cunning would win this fight. Victory Sabertooth!!!

harri
NO MAN

LordFear
Originally posted by harri
NO MAN

offer me a plausible scenario where Venom would just take this win without a second thought?
Maybe people need to read up on Sabertooth's stats again. The guy is not a slouch!!!

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by LordFear
offer me a plausible scenario where Venom would just take this win without a second thought?
Maybe people need to read up on Sabertooth's stats again. The guy is not a slouch!!!

He's nowhere near Venom's strength or quickness. no expression

AngryManatee
Yeah but neither is Venom, who is up at Spideys level in terms of speed, and you're talking like Venom's just a big brainless idiot. He's a pretty intelligent freak himself.

If Venom can kick the crap out of The Jury (a group of guys all bristling with anti-symbiote weaponry and powered armor suits) then I think he should take this.

supervenom
Venom wins this easily. He duked it out with The Hulk and even Superman (lol).

Sam Z
Venom almost killed Kraven when Kraven had a preptime. And without much efforts.

blind faith
Yeah Venom already beat the crap out of Kraven.

As for Sabretooth, he can give Venom some trouble he is like Wolverine but better, anyway Venom wins the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.