Harry Potter 6 (my friends and I wrote it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potter_luver48
Hello everybody. My friends at school decided that we should write our own Harry Potter story. This was written by many authors not just by me.

Authors:
Kate Strobel (me)
Lindsay Bockman
Rachel Bockman
Kelsey Walck

ENJOY!

potter_luver48
It was a quiet hot day on Privet Drive. Harry Potter sat on his bed daydreaming. He did alot of this over the summer, although he couldn't daydream all that long, because of Dudley. Dudley came pounding down the stairs, jumping up and down on them just above Harry's head. Harry was used to this, living in the cuboard, but it still got on his nerves.
"Harry! wake up you stupid freak!" Dudley screamed into the cuboard. Hary could hear him laughing as he bounded into the kitchen. "I wish I was still sleeping in Dudley's second room." Harry thought to himself. But his Uncle decided that Harry didn't deserve the privileged of his own room. If they only knew all that he had gone through this year, maybe they would take some pity on him, and not give him such a hard time.
"Yea Right." Harry thought. "Like my aunt and Uncle would ever take pity on me. They hate me." Harry sat up and looked at Hedwig who had just woke up because of Dudley pounding on the steps.
"Morning Hedwig!" Harry said. Hedwig hooted in response and nipped his fingers affectionately. Harry pulled up his bed, which was just a matures. He pulled up a lose floorboard under the matures which held all of his school stuff. He got out a piece of parchment and his quill. He started to write to his friend Ron.

Dear Ron,
I hate it here. The Dursleys put me back in the bloody cuboard. I can't even daydream without Dudley bounding on the steps. I really can't wait for dumbuldore to say that I can come and stay for the rest of the Summer. Well I guess I'll talk to you later. Tell everybody that I say Hi!
Your Friend,
Harry

HPfanatic
hmmmm....... interesting, but why would they put him back under the stairs, he could complain to moody, and they know that. but continue please.

potter_luver48
Originally posted by HPfanatic
hmmmm....... interesting, but why would they put him back under the stairs, he could complain to moody, and they know that. but continue please.

idk. that was a part that my friend wrote. i was confused by it too.

HPfanatic
ok, i would like t o hear more. big grin

potter_luver48
ill post later this afternoon. but first i gotta get to school!

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud its good. how mch have you already made up/wrote down?

potter_luver48
well alot. My friends and I write it at school. im gonna post some more now.

potter_luver48
Harry got up and went outside with Hedwig on his shoulder. Hedwig had the letter to Ron tied to her leg.
"See you in a bit Hedwig." Harry told Hedwig before he sent her off to the Weasley's Then suddenly Fawkes came down to Harry with a letter from Dumbuldore. Harry stopped Hedwig and read the note.

Harry,
I Have good news for you. In about a week you will be able to spend the rest of the summer with the Weasleys. I will send you Fawkes with the exact date. See you soon,
Professor Dumbuldore

Harry couldn't believe his luck. This was the best news that he had gotton this summer.
"Good thing I stopped you Hedwig. I have a new letter to write to Ron.

Dear Ron,
I was just about to send you a pity letter about how much I hate it here when Fawkes gave me a letter from Dumbuldore. He said I can go to your house in a week! Isn't that great!? I'll give yo the other letter to just because i feel like it. Write back soon!
Your friend,
Harry

Just then another owl came. It was from Dumbuldore again. Harry quickly read it. It said:

Harry,
You are allowed to go to Ron's house July 20th. Hope you have a very wonderful 16th Birthday!
Professor Dumbuldore

Harry quickly added something to Ron's letter:
Ps. I just got another letter from Dumbuldore he says i can come to your house July 20th! See you then!

"There you go Hedwig. You can finally give Ron his letter. Harry said. Hedwig hooted in response. Hedwig flew off. Harry being tired went into the living room to find Dudley sitting in front of the flat screen TV that his Uncle had bought him while eating a large hot fudge sundae. Just then Uncle Veron walked in.
"My friend Ron is coming to pick me up July 20th." Harry said quietly
"So?' his Uncle growled
"So..i just thought yo uwould like to know." he said quickly
"Whatever." Said Uncle Vernon sternly. Harry left the room.

The next week seemed to dragon forever. Harry couldn't stop thinking about his godfather Sirius. Finally June 20th arrived. Harry had gotten a letter earlier from Ronsaying that he was going to pick him up around 3:00. The day seemed neverending. Harry couldn't help but wonder how the Weasley's were going to arrive.

Dudley was being a nervous Wreck. He would put his hand over his mouth whenever he would hear a strange noise. Last time he met the Weasley's. fred and George gave him a piece of candy that made his tounge swell 10 times the normal size. Harry couldn't help but laugh everytime he walked passed Dudley.

Exactly the time they said the Weasley's arrived. Harry was sitting in his cuboard when they arrived. It was 3:05 and the house started to shake.

Harry ran into the living room and heard voices bursting from the fireplace, which had been re-sealed after the last incident.
"They re-sealed it!" yelled Fred's voice.
"Go back!" Came George's voice
A bang sounded from the living room of the Dursley house. Fred and George Weasley came bursting out of the fireplace closely followed by Ron and Mr. Weasley.
"Don't you muggles ever learn?" Fred sighed.
"We have MAGIC you dopes!" George agreed

--hope you like. it took me a long time to type

trackChk890
its interesting cant wait till more....check out mine This should be fun! i wrote it by myself but im not done yet tell me what you think about it!

HPfanatic
that's cool harry got to see Fawkes

PinkDiamonds
its really cool laughing out loud and funny laughing out loud

syko freak
laughing
i luv it wen r u gonna post more?

potter_luver48
my comp. @ my moms house is broken but i managed to get to a friends comp. i wont be able to post untill i get to my dads house. seeya monday!

PinkDiamonds
sad oh no. how often do u go 2 your dads? which days? sad

O.A.R21
Your story ROCKS!! keep on going!

potter_luver48
thnx but my friends are starting to get lazy i'll be able to post when they start writing again!

potter_luver48
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
sad oh no. how often do u go 2 your dads? which days? sad

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
every other weekend
sad

PinkDiamonds
well i will always look forward to mondays tuesdays wednesdays and every other weekend then stick out tongue

potter_luver48
lol.

PinkD
when u posting more?

potter_luver48
idk, i need 2 my friends into writing more

O.A.R21
yes your friends need to write more! I go to my dads house everyother week . .i know how that is! Keep it up, great story!

potter_luver48
thanx, i need to get my lazy ass friends back to writing again!

crazykim
come on write some more

potter_luver48
ok i finally got my lazy ass friends writing again. but the'res not alot. but i cnt post rite now i have something else to do!

crazykim
post today
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinDbig grinbig grin:

potter_luver48
i mite post L8er...maybe

crazykim
Ok

Ihope it comes soon

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
Now would be good. mad mad mad

potter_luver48
sorry i haven't been on in the longest time.
im grounded from the comp.
but i snuck on. hehehe.
i'll be back in 8 days ( last days of school )

The_Dark_Lord
Thats tough

The Ones
GOD DARN IT! IT ROCKS!!!! POST MORE!

crazykim
hey
r u like ever gonna post again?

potter_luver48
i will once school's over, cuz i'll just finish it up myself, and trust me i have alot of stuff from B4 and my family and neighbors all read it and really loved it.

so i have 6 more days of school. : (
tilll then ur gunna have to wait.

sorry it's takedn SO long. : ( I'll be back!!!!!!

The Ones
HA! schools over for me!

crazykim
u r so lucky
i still gotta do my end examinations so freakin scary
im so nervous

potter_luver48
3 more days for me.
i'll be back soon

smile

The_Dark_Lord
Great i can't wait to read it.

misslilsweetie
ok i can wait!

potter_luver48
2morrow is my last day of school smile
for the occasion i'm going to write ALOT when i get time.
cya.

Hermione202
k hurry up and write

yoda545
cant wait Happy Dance Happy Dance

potter_luver48
i'm gonin to the movies.
when i get i'm writing ALOT
byes

The_Dark_Lord
Can't wait. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

fallingoutgrl
This is very good. Can'twait to read more!!!! big grin yes big grin yes

crazykim
possssssssst

Ginny_09
Hey, one of your 'lazy ass friends' here! mad

but i guess you left these poor ppl hanging...seeing as it is August.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.