Star Wars episode 3 wookie ad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fghjk
has anyone seeen the new wookie ad for star wars episode 3....it was on t.v. last night and it had chewie on for like 5 seconds and saying stuff not in enlgish of course

BAILY
is the commercial a TV spot for ROTS?? What else was in it?? what is the movie's rating?

Master Larvell
Originally posted by fghjk
has anyone seeen the new wookie ad for star wars episode 3....it was on t.v. last night and it had chewie on for like 5 seconds and saying stuff not in enlgish of course

1st post big grin

So, either you're on crack, or they slipped one past us, right? Tell me more, compadre!

JKozzy
What TV channel was it on? What show was it during?

fghjk
there is something more about this on hte tfn go to the site and look at the epoisode 3 secytion and youll see more about the same thing i saw on t.v. ...

PVS
hello again cyclob

fghjk
what is cyclob?

JKozzy
http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Chewbacca_Star_Wars_Teaser_on_Fox_90725.asp

Yesterday after my local news on Fox, I saw a 5 second or so ad for something that read "Chewbacca is Coming: April 16, 4 p.m." with the local Fox21 logo on the screen. It was a star-filled screen with a couple planets and Chewie is heard 3 times in the "voice over". No human voice/words are spoken.

fghjk
jsdhfkwhfkjsdhfksjdfshdfkjsdhfkjsfhksfhkjsdfhfjhsk
djfhskjdfhsdkjfhskdjfdsfhksdjfhsdkjhfsdkjfjksdfhsk
djfhsdjkfhsdjfkaskfgaghrhtglurehtuiryth348t5698345
8ufgeroferfgiourguoifgudfguoigfodifgudfoiguodifgdf
iogdifugdogiudogiudoigifoguodfigudjgdlfgjkeroigero
guuergerimgivlimreijcivmigdvs;doigkdfhj'sm;vjsdfgj
bjldflkgjsdjgbh;stoyibsigfi;bofg;bijgkdgjdfklgjjbm
bzvb. vl;gdfgjkdfglfdgj;9r4grgjkgffdggkdgkldfgldfgkdkfgd
kfgdfgkldfkldfkgdgkjbmdmklfbmb;aba.fdbb.bbnabf. dfigjadfgfgkgl;gfd;gfdg;dfgjd;glkdfgdl;gglkgfadjgd
flgjldkfgjflsdkgadflg;dfgjkadrgj935tu09gregjkglkdf
lgjsdlkfgjdfgjds

PVS
what is cyclob?

wow im fooled.
you sly fox you

fghjk
i cant popst links it will not let me

fghjk
believe me now

PVS
wow, in all that rambling cyclob spelled out

'ask', 'dog', 'toy', 'guido' & 'greg'

perhaps its an encrypted message?

PVS
anyway, it is cyclob, so please nobody respond.

fghjk
bzvb
guuergerimgivlimreijcivmigdvs;doigkdfhj'sm;vjsdfgj

bjldflkgjsdjgbh;stoyibsigfi;bofg;bijgkdgjdfklgjjbm

bzvb. vl;gdfgjkdfglfdgj;9r4grgjkgffdggkdgkldfgldfgkdkfgd

kfgdfgkldfkldfkgdgkjbmdmklfbmb;aba.fdbb.bbnabf. dfigjadfgfgkgl;gfd;gfdg;dfgjd;glkdfgdl;gglkgfadjgd

flgjldkfgjflsdkgadflg;dfgjkadrgj935tu09gregjkglkdf

lgjsdlkfgjdfgjdsgfadjgdglkdf

fghjk
you actually took the time to check for words i spelled...wow...check this one too

fghjk
hey PVS i just reported u hahahahaha

Sith Master X
And what's your reason?

PVS
um....ok

guess im getting banned then roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
hey PVS i just reported u hahahahaha

hey sock meister i returned the favour and reported you for letting the uk down and if i ever meet you in real life, i bet i know your girlfriend if she is bound to 3 dimensional space/time smile

Paola
thanks for the reports guys.

now this will get closed, before it gets more off-topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.