Friday. Midnight. CHAOS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
Who's going friday at midnight to you're local toy store to ensue the hell that will be grabbing every single Star Wars EP3 toy, while not trying to kill anyone who gets in your way.

Don't know if I will this time. Last time was ridiculous enough for me not wanting to do it again, and wait a week or so after the chaos subsides.

However, since its the last time, maybe I might endure hell one more time.

Regardless, who's going and who's getting what.

Also could some post a list or a link to a list of the figures that will be available.

Sith Master X
Not sure, I'll probably just go sometime during the day. erm

mandalorian_war
i work at walmart and my boss told us about the mayhem coming and i asked if we could buy some before they run out and he said yes so i spent like 4 months of my pay on star wars toys and books

LandoSpeeder2
No, I only have $30. erm

HOBBE5
The first time for EP1 was cool, especially since I was a couple behind the front of the midnight line. I got everything in great condition as the rest was all smashed up by the heathens behind me trying to grab what they could.

2nd time was annoying cuz there were 2 times as many people, and it just wasn't cool anymore, as you were trying to get what you could in good condition and not have it all trashed.

As for the 3rd time, I'm not sure. I'd go to see how long the line is, but I'll probably wait till next week. No sense in going down and having that hassle, only to not get what you want or to have a handful of bent or messed up stuff.

Still, is there a list from sirsteve or something?

OH, AND OF COURSE, IT HAD TO BE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.