Superman vx Thanos on the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
who wins????

kgkg
doesn't matter where superman is Thanos will slap him

spetznaz
Thanos is what Darkseid secretly wishes he was. Superman just cannot stand up to Thanos.

zachrivard
i think it does matter on the sun superman is basically undeafeatable
he will never get tried he will jsut keep getiing strogner and stronger

Nataku8188
Originally posted by zachrivard
i think it does matter on the sun superman is basically undeafeatable
he will never get tried he will jsut keep getiing strogner and stronger

Until thanos uses his good ole mystic arts to ya know, Kill him.

zachrivard
u cant kill superman when he is on the sun

Nataku8188
Yes you can. Foo.

zachrivard
sumperman will win his power will be limetless while on the sun

kgkg
thanos will blow the sun with superman

and sups is no match no matter where he is.

jplatinum
Everybody knows the answer to that. Superman.
Unless thanos has the ig.
if he has the ig.
Superman looses 8/10.
If thanos doesn't have ig supes wins 10/10.

ZephroCarnelian
lol

I see where this thread's trying to go - Supes' 'bio-matrix' might feedback off the sun and make him totally invincible.

Personally... I think that's true.

BUT

I don't know if it's been proved in a comic, so I wouldn't play that card.

If it IS true then Supes will obviously win. Thanos fires cosmic power - he doesn't have the Power Cosmic - this has been stated before.

But if it ISN'T true, then Supes is going to get his ass handed to him.

ZephroCarnelian
Ah! Thinking about it - I read a Superman comic, where superman was losing his powers.

He didn't know why, until he found out that someone had planted a 'solar absorbing pod' under the ground, which was abosrbing the energy that he needs to be 'super'. In the meantime, whilst he figured a way to stop the device, he had to eat a constant supply of burgers to keep his energy levels up lol!

He eventually located the device and then had to destroy it.

''I have to wear this special reflective suit that I designed'', he said ''otherwise I might simply explode like an overcharged battery as I get closer to it.''

Could this not also happen if he went too close to the sun??

zachrivard
ha, i found my old thread

zachrivard
i think superman would kill thanos

zachrivard
ne one?

hoorayforpeepee
superman has fought in thesun before, against darkseid i think. he certainly wasn't invincible.

dvampire
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
superman has fought in thesun before, against darkseid i think. he certainly wasn't invincible.

He certainly wasn't losing either.

thesilverspider
I don't even think Thanos can fight on the sun can he?

superman420sexy
Superman's cell's start to die after he has been in the sun for to long because of the radiation, which would take him from having the strength to probably pick up 1,000 quintillion tons(with one hand he was pushing against the equivalent of 200 quintillion tons), but once his cells died, he would be a normal human and instantly die. Uhm but if it was superman prime, who obviously found out how to keep his cells from dying(he was in the sun for a LONG time) then he would smack the crap out of Thano's without the ig. But seeing as it was normal superman, I'd say he would be able to take down Thanos with his 20 quintillion ton strength before his cells started dying. Superman 6/10

Avalonofthewind
Thats ALL STAR SUPERMAN bro.

Regular Post Crisis Supes doesn't have a limit to the amount of sunlight he can hold. He just keeps gets exponentially powerful as time passes.

long pig
He's still just a flying strong man....evil face Thanos smacks him up because of Superman's useless powerset against Cosmics.

dvampire
Originally posted by long pig
He's still just a flying strong man....evil face Thanos smacks him up because of Superman's useless powerset against Cosmics.

Superman break Cosmics. wink

Oh, and his powerset is enough to beat Thanos. smile

Murda Mase
What putting up Superman vs the guy who got beat by Squirrel Girl, Senrty took his head off like nothing and Taskmaster with a KO?

Superman wins even if he covered in Kryptonite.

zachrivard
why is the other thread geting replies shoudnt they be merged

golem370
Thanos is so beyond Superman If Superman tried anything he would learn why they call Thanos, the Mad Titan.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.