Mario vs Sonic vs Crash Bandicoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
nintendo vs sega vs sony
or
a plumber vs a hedgehog vs a dog

i think sonic takes them both out before they know what hits them

anime
If no power ups allowed then I would say sonic...

Ketchuptome
Mario plus Star. Equals inviceble

Joker1237
Sonic can turn into Super Sonic, and if Sonic has 50 plus coins, He would out last MArio's star. and finshing that reject crime Dog.

dave123
Sonic collects rings, not coins wink

Quick Freeze
well what if mario has the hammer. if he constantly swings it up and down could crash or sonic get passed him?

Cosmic Cube
This is painfully obvious.

Mario wins by landslide.

Super Mushrooms? Fireballs? The Magic Cape? The Tanooki Suit? Bob-ombs? The Star?!

Are you guys forgetting all of these resources Mario has? What will Sonic or Crash do to counter these? He'll destroy the both of them.

Quick Freeze
no just the hammer

savagerampage
Mario creams all of them he has the supercape

ChickinMeat
Mario is fat and would probably run out of breath mid fight, so sonic would finish him off.

Crash can only run in a straight line, so he would be no good either.

If i could find a crash skin for quake3, i can set them up as bots and make them fight to the death!

savagerampage
mario is probably the best jumper in video game history, the guy can run,fly,swin u name it he can do.

ChickinMeat
true, but in real life, he would probably get a heart attack, "MAMAMIA!" will be heard for mile as he falls to the floor in pain.

but in videogames, he is the best jumper, his nickname is Jumpman, but his reputation was dented by bob hoskins, that silly, silly man

savagerampage
oh lord that was brutal

bushidorodent
SONIC CUZ HE IS SO MUCH FASTER THAN THE OTHER LOSERS CUM ON PEOPLE ARE YOU CRAZY

ChickinMeat
your one agresive little fellow arnt you?

mr.smiley
if your basing it from the comic book sonic,sonic deystroys both of them

bushidorodent
ROCK ON MR. SMILEY THATS WHATB IM TALKIN ABOUT YO AND YES IM A VERY AGRESSIVE FELLOW devil

GalacticStorm
wot are you guys talking about where did quick freeze mention the use of super sonic or super capes or mushrooms or anything like that

i believe he said just said sonic vs Mario vs Crash]

and I think he is quite right with sonic's speed he would take out that fat pasta eating dungaree wearing plumber and the reject crime dog with ease and be back home in time to catch the next epsiode of the Simpsons

DracoD
Mario beats em badly and Crash Bandicoot is a bandicoot Quick Freeze. Mario has luigi peach yoshi the toads koops goombella flurrie proffesor gooms the hammerhead bros and the jellyfish sisters on his side.SOnic is too old as far as games to beat mario. Crash hardly has friends he only has enemies on his games.

rouge24
ugh.. sonic is not old, he can run circles around mario and crash, and take them out before they even knew what hit them, so i vote sonic.
who's with me? sonic

Dizzle
meeeeeeeeeee

Sonic's way too fast man. The first mario game was probly (correct me if im wrong) older than the 1st sonic game, and Sonic has had games as recently as last year for gamecube. Didn't really like either of the GCube games, but you could jump on a dude like 12 times in a second. (the air dive thingy over and over). No one said Mario gets allies or powerups, its just Mario.

mr.smiley
i say sonic wins,unless the other two get some serious upgrades in their next

savagerampage
mario beats them. he is the true video game icon.

legacy92
i belive crash will win ... because he has quit a few power ups with him...running shoes , dubble jump , super spin , super bodyslam , and dont 4 get the BAZOOKA oh and if ur talking with invisiblty like marios stars crash had mask to bak him up i vote in 4 crash plus i think crash is da funnest 2nd mario den its is sonic in last never really liked sonic...

mr.smiley
mario is a true icon but is outpowered by sonic very bad.
(going by comic sonic)

Dizzle
Yea, its like Batman and Superman. Superman is a ridiculous amount more powerful than Batman; without kryptonite, Bruce is screwed in a fight. But at the same time he is just more badass.

Sonic runs and jumps and stuff really really really really fast... And if jumping on people works (which is their normal way of killin stuff) Sonic can just get there faster than Mario.

And for the record, Mario Sunshine was way the hell stupider than even the recent Sonic games.

And once again, Mario and Sonic jump higher and run faster than Crash, respectively. He's almost like the middle kinda guy, but still not as good. Once again, Sonic is way too fast for either of them.

Ketchuptome
Mario yo.. Mario is stronger than both of em. Way mo power ups
some many. Sonic is weak. WTF.Crash is outta his league

Dizzle
Sonic's not weak, he's a pizimp. Beats up robots and shit, currently Mario's into fighting pollution with a water gun. Crash is a more crazy but slower version of Sonic. Honestly, people just hate the classics. Power ups are cheating, otherwise Mario beats anyone cuz he apparently has an unlimited number of stars.

mr.smiley
yeah but sonic fought the ultimate life form.

Ketchuptome
Choas?!?! Please. Mario beat tougher(Browser,Wario,germs,ghost,Donkey Kong,etc) and he is a good fighter in Super Smash bros

radioboy121
Sonic is just too fast for the other two. He'll do circles around them.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
Choas?!?! Please. Mario beat tougher(Browser,Wario,germs,ghost,Donkey Kong,etc) and he is a good fighter in Super Smash bros

Are you freakin serious? Are you actually comparing Chaos to those losers? Chaos was the Ultimate Life Form. Bowser, DK, Wario, they're just bad guys. Hell, the strongest one is probably Bowser, and he's just a large dragon/thing. Sonic defeats enemies much more powerful than Bowser on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, I love Mario, every game he has is awesome. But I also love Sonic, every game he has is awesome as well.

Sonic just has more power in this match. His speed alone would allow him to run circles around his opponents. And, like stated before, if the jump is the method of killing in this match, then Sonic easily gets two jumps in, kills both Mario and Crash, eats a chillidog, and chills with Tails all before Mario and Crash hit the ground.

And if you're going to compare the Mario Star, then I will be refute it with the example of Super Sonic.

DarkAnakin226
I'm going to say sonic cause he kicks a$$, but if Mario was to get STARPOWER, their all screwed!768_Morgan_Webb_05

Dizzle
Mario was mediocre in SSB. Luigi was a better version of him. Both got destroyed by a racecar driver, used correctly. And then Samus just beat up all the shit.

Blue Dragon
Sonic hands down. No way can a Italian plumber & a bandicoot beat a super fast blue hedgehog! I like playing both Mario & Crash but I perfer Sonic! big grin

Quick Freeze
i completely forgot about this thread!!!
ok, well, i think you guys are selling crash short.
he blows up stuff.

shadow12
sonic

CorderaMitchell
crash wins as he is the best dancer of the three.

mordamor22
this may get some laughs

http://www.razoric.com/flash/mvsse

Benjio
SOnic is just generally the coolest too, Mario reminds me of my PE teacher and looks pretty fat (and seems like a loser with a moustache like that) Crash is just retarded and I;ve never liked him, he's not funny. Sonic is awesome, and who cares bout powerups? SOnic has the stars for invincibilty too messed they are all pretty generic with the power up, but SOoic's speed is too fast for Mario and Crash

CorderaMitchell
Yea but crash gets down we all know that.

Quick Freeze
yeah gott say still w/ crash

AdventChild
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
This is painfully obvious.

Mario wins by landslide.

Super Mushrooms? Fireballs? The Magic Cape? The Tanooki Suit? Bob-ombs? The Star?!

Are you guys forgetting all of these resources Mario has? What will Sonic or Crash do to counter these? He'll destroy the both of them.

NO sonic hands down!

CorderaMitchell
Then you have super and hyper sonic, but hey crash dances good lol.

Dizzle
He has a point. Crash could serve them all...

CorderaMitchell
Now you're seeing it.

Dizzle
But does serving=victory? This is debatable. It really depends on how severe a serving it was. Mario would likely suffer a broken pelvis or some such injury, but Sonic may be able to dodge the blast with his speed, then open up a can of whup ass on Crash...

CorderaMitchell
But theree's the dance................

Hooverman
hahahahahaha laughing

Zen2nd
Sonic, because he so so fast

Hooverman
heck yeah no doubt sonic would win

CorderaMitchell
Sonic don't have rythmn though.

Hooverman
lol

WAF3001
Sonic is easily the strongest and I belive Mario and Crash would realize this and team up to defeat the speedster. Then, When Sonic is done for, Mario and Crash fight. Mario throws his little fire ball thing. Crash pulls out his bazooka and blasts Mario out of the fight.
P.S. If power-ups are used, it really doesn't change the outcome of the fight. Super Sonic, Invinsible Mario (or Mario w/ a hammer), and Crash wearing the Uka Uka mask.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
ok without powerups...sonic is faster, crash is stronger, and mario is smarter. Crash can spin and hurt either, he can slide-tackle either, and he can belly-flop either. sonic can use his speed to fight them but if crash is spinning the whole time, sonic cant do anything, and all mario can do is really just defend himself. With power ups, if crash has 3 aku aku masks, he is invincible and anything he touches dies, same with mario for the star, and sonic when he turns into super sonic...so i think it just all depends on who u like the most, not who would win.

ThoraxeRMG
Mario takes this, he has done feats that outclass Sonic and Crash combined.

Sol Valentine
1v1v1 threads are not allowed in this forum

Diamond Kisses
Definatly Sonic big grin

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Mario takes this, he has done feats that outclass Sonic and Crash combined.

What has Mario done better than Sonic? Sonic has defeated Perfect Chaos who whipped out Station Square and defeated a god. Sonic is much faster than Mario. Mario would take down Crash (and so would Sonic) but Sonic takes down Mario. Sonic is the strongest here. Mario may have power-ups but Sonic has some too (fire shield, lightning shield, bubble shield, invincibility shield, speed shoes, lightspeed attack, speed break, time break, Chaos Control, Super transformation, Hyper transformation, Darkspine transformation, Sonic Wind, blue tornado).

Mario and Crash are done for. Sega vs Nintendo vs Sony and Sega has just won!

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
1v1v1 threads are not allowed in this forum

This was made 2 years ago dude.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ESB -1138
What has Mario done better than Sonic? Sonic has defeated Perfect Chaos who whipped out Station Square and defeated a god.

Defeated seemly immortal or immortal spirits, Being born a star child, beating a extremely powerful legendary martial artist sensei 3 times in a row, defeated a diabolical leader who had a insane load of resources;weapons, I could go on.

Sonic is much faster than Mario.

Too bad he didn't rightfully earned that speed.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mario and Crash are done for. Sega vs Nintendo vs Sony and Sega has just won!

Mario is far being done in, and he doesn't need power-ups.

shin_gear
Mario is overrated.

REPORTED dancebunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.