episodes in season one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Decimator
hello everyone im an aussie and weve only had Lost on here for 7 weeks and the network that screens it has decided to not show it for 3 weeks now for some strange reason mad so i decided to d/l the episodes so that i could find out what the hell happens. anywayz i have managed to get episodes 1-18, however i have been unable to find anymore and thus my question is exactly how many episodes were there in season one ? where r you guys in the US up to ? any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers big grin

mrs.tomfelton18
today...they showed episode number 20 (i think)

Morning_Glory
last night was episode 19 - Locke episode

one of the best episodes so far! loved it!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
hello everyone im an aussie and weve only had Lost on here for 7 weeks and the network that screens it has decided to not show it for 3 weeks now for some strange reason mad so i decided to d/l the episodes so that i could find out what the hell happens. anywayz i have managed to get episodes 1-18, however i have been unable to find anymore and thus my question is exactly how many episodes were there in season one ? where r you guys in the US up to ? any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers big grin

well there has been 2 times now that we have had to wait about 4 weeks waiting for a new episode- so they are probably doing the same for you

but.. just download it and get caught up yes

KillTheLight
there are 19 episodes in total so far...

Morning_Glory
uh huh eat

ilvorlandobloom
theres gonna be 24 episodes this season.

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
25 Actually 26 if u include the Special thingy that they are meant 2 b showing!! crazy

Though only 23 because one episode is being split into 3 parts crazy Or sumthin like dat anyway!!!

KillTheLight
and we get to see who dies...crybaby

mrs.tomfelton18
boone dies (i think)

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
boone? Meh...all I know is that its not Charlie Jack Hurley or Vincent no expression

mrs.tomfelton18
yeah...i no that much

Morning_Glory
Vincent is going to live - woof-

KillTheLight
it could be anyone apart from vincent...

KillTheLight
Vincent wont die cause he's a hot dog

Morning_Glory
http://stevenf.com/mt/gfx/pt25.jpg

KillTheLight
they're just dogs..no expression..eww

mrs.tomfelton18
boone might die 2nite

Morning_Glory
i doubt it ... but we'll see cry

KillTheLight
he wont it's to obvious to be Boone now...

mrs.tomfelton18
my dad says that boone might die the same time claire has her baby...
2 min. to LOST

Morning_Glory
cry

Morridini
Who is Vincent?

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
The dog no expression

Morridini
Oh, I had forgotten about it.

Morning_Glory
~woof~

KillTheLight
cry

Morning_Glory
confused

ilvorlandobloom
did he die before or after the baby was born? i dont remember. but it wasnt at the same time.

KillTheLight
i need to check again...i'm sure it was the same time....

ilvorlandobloom
really? hmm, thatd figure, i tend to be wrong about....everything

mrs.tomfelton18
the time between claire's new baby, and boone dying was about, like, 10 seconds apart

Darth_Decimator
thanks for all your help guys, i forgot i asked this question and havent checked in for a while. i took your advice and d/l all the eps and am anxiously awaiting the next.

atb18
its called LOST: the journey and it will include flashbacks from EVERYBODY!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.