4/19/02 Happy Birthday Hayden!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Helmet
I'm sure it's 4/19/02 somewhere in the world.

yerssot
not yet...

He-Man
Yes yet! smile

LanceWindu
I'm pretty sure it's 4/19 somewhere now.

Happy B-Day Hayden!

ToMacco
Ah, f**k him.

queeq
I think I'll wait with congratulating him until I see his performance in Ep II. stick out tongue

mah
here, have a present. give it back if you don't perform!

queeq
It's better to do it the other way around: I have a present here, if you perform well, you get it.

mah
nah, got to give him some appreciation

Emperor Helmet
Why are some doubting his acting? He is the perfect Anakin, and I don't think they could have casted a better actor for the part. I can't think of one actor his age I'd rather have.

He-Man
Well I can't either, but we still haven't seen the movie, so we don't know if he's good or not.

Emperor Helmet
There isn't any sign of him not being able to play the part. All signs are positive so far.

queeq
I agree. But they're only signs.

He-Man
Yeah. But he's been great so far.

queeq
I dunno. I felt the fast cutting of the trailers made his lines feel awkward in quite a few places....So I have to see it as a whole first.

Emperor Helmet
We've heard about 30 seconds of his dialogue so far, if that. How can you judge someones acting by a trailer?

He-Man
Yeah...so he could just as well suck as beeing great.

queeq
What I said Helmet. I have to see the movie first to see how he's acting. I haven't seen much represnetative sturff so far that'd do him justice.

Emperor Helmet
Considering he filmed Life As A House in between re-shoots of TPM, I think we have an idea.

queeq
I didn't see that. Besides, it's quite different acting most of your work in front of a blue screen.

Emperor Helmet
Whatever you say. Go see LAAH.

queeq
Yessir. stick out tongue

C2-B1
However good he is at acting, I'm happy that a Canadian actor gets to have one of the lead roles in AOTC.

Julie
Ha... Star Wars has always drawn on the tallents of people from all over the world.....BTW How did you people find out that 4-19...is Hadyen's birthday?

mah
It's not that difficult to find famous peoples birthdays.

yerssot
you just ask them nicely wink

DarthKris
completely forgot bout the birthday although I bought the official star wars magazine yesterday. and hc is on the cover with a really nice interview and even greater pics.
And nat portman said he's a really good actor, although he was kinda shy when it came to the kisses... evil face
and he said he can't wait to put on the black helmet.

yerssot
they BOTH had kissingprobs

mah
why did HE have problems with the kissing?????

yerssot
kissing someone isn't something you do every day if you aren't a couple

mah
but the fact remains that most actors have no problem with it, and when it's natalie portman.....

yerssot
that last one is totally irrelevant, but yes, it's their job, but they are friends

mah
when you have a friend that beatifull.... stick out tongue

yerssot
and they're not a couple

Julie
....it would make it all a bit strange...

yerssot
well, if you're Portman obsessed it's difficult to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.