What would have been

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Okay supposed Anakin wasnt accepted for training or even found at all how would he have turned out i mean would he still have learned to use the force or not.

Uber_God
this belongs in the EU and the What if thread

Lord Banshee
roll eyes (sarcastic) sexyking... sorry but this is a pointless thread..

Anakin wouldn't have become force-sensitive with the proper training.

Uber_God
anakin was 'force-sensitive'
thats how he could race so well and was also found by quigon

PVS
we had this discussion a while back...but oh well

palpatine was well into advancing his grand scheme even without anakin's discovery. initially anakin actually hindered his plans when anakin helped
the good guys escape tatooine and a king size ass whoopin from maul.
so sids simply changed his plan for the better...so the events of ep1 were more of a 'blessing in disguise' in that sids found the chosen one, but i believe he had a good chance of following through with his plan regardless.

the stage was already set

-palps already weaseled himself into the senate
-the clones were ordered on kamino, so the super army to take down the jedi was already set in motion.
-naboo was attacked and generated sympathy...opening the door to the chencellor's seat for palps.

all this was accomplished with no knowledge of the chosen one

Lord Banshee
Yes... but i mean force sensitive with force jumps and things like that

Uber_God
id say that would be trained in the teachings of the force

jango fatt
Then the empire would still exist.

jango fatt
That's the only difference

Mist
Originally posted by PVS
we had this discussion a while back...but oh well

palpatine was well into advancing his grand scheme even without anakin's discovery. initially anakin actually hindered his plans when anakin helped
the good guys escape tatooine and a king size ass whoopin from maul.
so sids simply changed his plan for the better...so the events of ep1 were more of a 'blessing in disguise' in that sids found the chosen one, but i believe he had a good chance of following through with his plan regardless.

the stage was already set

-palps already weaseled himself into the senate
-the clones were ordered on kamino, so the super army to take down the jedi was already set in motion.
-naboo was attacked and generated sympathy...opening the door to the chencellor's seat for palps.

all this was accomplished with no knowledge of the chosen one

but if he wasnt picked up, how would he have fulfilled his destiny? stupid question, yes, but still...

Stunrun
One thing i dont understandconfused if Anakin was conceived from the will of the force, why was he conceived on a remote planet? if he is 'The Chosen One' why would ( lets consider 'The Force' to be god for one minutelaughing out loud ) they put him on a remote planet far from the Republic? it wouldnt be garanteed that the Jedi would find him, and identify him, LOL it would be like finding a needle in a hay stackeek!

Darth_Nefarus
Because it was part of the living force. The force knew that Qui-Gonn would find him the way he did and that Anakin would escape. IT was up to the Jedi to get it right and they certainly didn't.

bill9d9
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Because it was part of the living force. The force knew that Qui-Gonn would find him the way he did and that Anakin would escape. IT was up to the Jedi to get it right and they certainly didn't.

Makes sense to me.

Stunrun
me toocool

Darth Jello
he would kill palpatine regardless, the prophecy never specified that the chosen one would be a jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.