Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
im really in deep shit here. im on peragues (sp) and ive got the recording of the voice print to open the air lock on the sonic sensor. but where do i go now. i cant get to the air lock because theres a security door blocking me. help.

FeceMan
Just don't finish the game. The ending (at least for DS) is horrible.

JKozzy
What is that quote in your sig, FeceMan? blink

Dogbert
Finish the game, the ending is great unless you don't like sequels or complex storylines.

Linkalicious
You're far from deep sh!t if you're having any problems on Paragus.

You get the voice recording and then you go to one of the console's and play the recording (it's a specific console at the end of the section with the HK47 droid)

After you play back the recording you should gain access to the security door.

Of course, I haven't played the game in 2 months....so I may be wrong.

The Ones
thanks. i found the console. and now im on telos thanks. 1 more question. if you go to the dark side, people have been saying you can train someone from your party as your sith apprentice. is this true or does it go to the credits then to the main menu?

Linkalicious
you can train them to be either a Jedi or a Sith.

I got Bao-Dur, the Handmaiden, Atton, and the chick from Nar Shadaa(i think it's Mira) all to be Jedi or Sith at some point or another. It's all about how much you gain influence with them through dialog...and occasionally where/when you have the certain person in your group.

GeneralGrievous
im stuck aswell. im on korriban and i cant find my way out of the sith academy. ive posted a map incase it will help you out

The Ones
general. i dont know how to help you out. thanks link but what i meant was can you continue after the credits roll andhave an apprentice or is it back to the begining like in the old game?

Linkalicious
GenGrev> once you have explored all of the rooms in the academy and found the dead/tortured Jedi Master...then just try to leave the Academy the same way you came in. There will be a cut scene where Darth Scion will want to fight you. After you beat him, he comes back for more, and then Kreia tells you to run because you can't beat him on Korriban

The Ones> They don't become apprentices like the main character from KOTOR 1 or 2. They just suddenly become force sensitive and basically start getting Jedi powers and the ability to wield a light saber from the moment they turn...onwards.

The Ones
thanks link. can you still play/continue after the credits roll?

Linkalicious
nope....i don't think so.

It would only be too fun if that was the case.

The Ones
im stuck again (sorry) im on onderan's moon and ive got loads of parts after scavenging of a near by crash site but i cant repair the ship. ive looked around and nothing gives me an option to repair. can someone help me?

Linkalicious
No problem.

On Onderon you need to go North until you find the Mandalorian mercenary camp. You have to do a couple of various tasks for Mandalore (the leader) in order to gain his respect, trust...etc

After the tasks Mandalore will take you down to Onderon and you will fullfil the tasks there. After most of the work on Onderon is done, you have to leave the planet (it makes you) and you end up back on Dxun.

Then you head back to Onderon to help out with a rebellion. After the rebellion Atton (or whoever) has fixed the ship and you can go about your merry business.

The parts you picked up are for some broken navigation machine in the Mandalorian camp. That's one of like 4 "tasks" that Mandalore wants you to help out with.

The Ones
thanks. now im stuck again (sad embarrasment)on onderon, where do i go and what do i do. im lost

Dogbert
I like how Kreia Tells you about Canderous in the end...

The Ones
yea. i still need help

The Ones
i need help on nar shaddaa. where and how do i find the jedi?

Julie
You don't find the jedi...the jedi finds you....

Good grief,we need to set up a KOTOR II clinic for those who did not get the cheaters guide to all things wonderful in the game:-) well that and 8-9 times through:-)

Anyway, basically on Nar shadda you want to get the attention of the exchange...that means cause trouble....light or dark, there will be a series of things to do

1 play pazzak (through the one guy out or persuade him there's a hot chick waiting out there for him) for this go to ent complex and get into pazaak den by going to door, talking to little guy in the corner by the door you came in and then going back and saying holdout tot he guard
2 beat all pazaak players: droid use computer or reparir to fix....if you're a guy the chick lets you win, if you're a girl bring Atton
3, trade wars....basically walk back and forth and talk to Geeda and the other rodian
4 Galactic reunion go to flophouse and talk to everyone there....there will be many sidequests
5 there's a swoop racing place....go there and talk tot the twilek in the corner she'll tell you what to do....go "repair" or "computer the heck out of the cheating droid
6 beat up on everyone in the refugee sector (there are light side ways to do this)...

Linkalicious
Thanks Julie!

Anyone know what it was like to get the Wookie (dark side) instead of Mira?

The Ones
where do you pick up the wookie? is it still nar shaddaa?

Linkalicious
Yah. I guess if you're evil enough at one point on Nar Shadaa instead of picking up Mira....you get the Wookie that is constantly tormenting her.

I can't remember his name, but he's supposed to be pretty strong....and there's a glitch that you can exploit to make him the hardest hitter in the game.

ArthasKnight
Yes, Hanharr is soo much better than Mira. He's wicked strong and has a bunch of vitality points and he doesn't take a lot of damage either. Ideal for the attack on Goto's ship. Yeah you get him when you're more on the dark scale than on the light scale, so if you want him go dark side.

The Ones
what happens if you get him then go to the light side?

Linkalicious
i don't think anyone actually "leaves" your group during the game.

I doubt it would have any effect on him at all...if anything, maybe some of the conversation options might change.

ArthasKnight
If you have high influence with him it may make him gain light side points as you do, but I didn't try. Might be a good idea to be dark up until you get him just to avoid getting Mira, then turn 180 and go light for the remainder of the game. In that case I'd do Nar Shaddaa right after Telos.

The Ones
unless your going dark from the word go.

ARC Trooper 117
Really? I had the chance to get him only after I'd:

Crashed on Malachor V.

confused

The Ones> I'm pretty sure you can blast it open somehow....wacko

The Ones
no you cant and i got the answer from www.gamespot.com. thanks for your "help" nevertheless

ARC Trooper 117
What the f**k?
Well....sorry?

FeceMan
You know what is hilarious? On the moon above Onderon, you can activate a permacrete detonator and blow the hell out of this cantankerous Mandalorian. Take HK-47 and Hanharr with you for some humorous comments.

ARC Trooper 117
laughing
I ended up saving him....embarrasment

The Ones
i killed him. it was funny. i like to be EVIL! evil face

Linkalicious
Yah, it's fun to bring HK around for evil deeds. He has some of the best lines in the game.

Julie
I haven't been evil too much.
Lengthy Clarification: Hanharr comes with you if you are evil on Nar Shadda. Mira comes with you if you are light on Nar Shadda.
note if Mira says something like: Oh no you don't Hanharr, this is my bounty. I was saving this dart for you but I guess I'll have to use it now. Good thing I upped the dosage to take down a ronto.
- you're going to get Hanharr.
If she actually comes and meets you and takes you back to her quarters you get Mira.
The earliest indidcation is whether Mira says "Looks like one of the sith to me." or "the jedi have upped their standards"

riku_netsumaru
i need help. im stuck on the level at the beginning where you raid the wyvern nest i can run away with out breaking the egg ne one got ne hints ?

alic88
first of all constantine is a good video game.

but can any1 tell me how i enable the cheat codes, i simply cant do it, i press select and while i am entering codes it goes back to the original screen and nothing happens

dave123
Since we've been getting a lot of requests for help, I'm gonna keep the forum tidy by merging them all into this smile

bruschi#54
hey whtsup, if u have any cheats for any PS2 games post them, if u have any cheats for Dragonball Z: Budokai 3, POST!!!!!!!!!!! i am having alot of trouble with this game. thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.