Scrubs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
does anyone here watch scrubs? its soooo hilarious but hardly ever on!
the janitor and JD are just the funniest characters eva!!!

forumcrew
yea i think its a really funny show.. Zach Bradd (sp) he plays JD made a new independent film that looks pretty good. He Wrote//Driected//Starred in it, along with natalie portman and a few others

claidisa_felton
Zach Braff. but yeh hes really good

total metalhead
eek! i love Scrubs!!! Dr Cox is the greatest happy

claidisa_felton
yaaay!!!! i actually agree with total metalhead (dont kill me!!)

el_barto
Dr.Cox= jackass of the year

claidisa_felton
ya. eg:
"newbie if the next two words out of your mouth aren't see ya then they will be oh my god my crotch you punched me in my crotch do i make myself clear?"

total metalhead
its the only show on which every character is funny.

but the funniest are Dr Cox, Dr Kelso, Jordan and of course, Ted love

claidisa_felton
TED!! damn he rules! my fave will always be mr. neil flynn though (the janitor) love he is soo damn funny. laughing stick out tongue

total metalhead
eek! oh god yeah how could i forget the janitor hes great!

also i forgot Todd. he reminds me of me sometimes happy

claidisa_felton
wot, sex obsessed?
"i'd like to double her entendre"
eek! love

whatshisface
this is one of the better sitcoms out there. i think it shows on tuesdays on nbc... *check local time and listings reading

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats the actor that plays Doctor Cox's name? and hes a real big jackass to everyone all the time..........

steptreks
whos todd??

claidisa_felton
the guy who plays dr cox is called john c mcginley (sp)
todd is the sex obsessed guy. wears a bandana.
my fave episode is 'my karma'. its the one where JD and turk are shooting golf balls off the wall. also...heres one of my fave quotes

JD*thinking*: dont say splotchy, dont say splotchy
*talking*: good splotchy doctor splotchy.

total metalhead
the other night i watched a repeat of one of my fave episodes, the one where Ben's ghost (played by Brendan Fraser thumb up ) follows Dr Cox around everywhere, except you dont know its his ghost until the very end, where they go to Ben's funeral. Dr Cox sits between Jordan and JD in the front row and he starts to cry...and he NEVER cries. its so damn sad cry

forumcrew
i just downloaded the last 3 or 4 episodes cause i was behind.. omg some of the funniest tv ive seen in a long time.. i love this show more and more as i watch it.. especially cause i have a relationship identical to JD and Elliot its quite funny

kiwibloom
OMG this is the funniest show!! eek! i luv JD and Dr.Cox!! i hope jd and barbie*(elliot) get 2gether some time!!! (i hope) sad

G.P
Great great show indeed happy

matchbox_dan
elliot is so fit.

I like the episode where her and JD become sex-buddys, and she strips down to that pink bra (such a hottie)

KharmaDog
this show has the best comedic writing and acting on tv right now. I just wish that they would stop moving time slots so often.

forumcrew
yep and scrubs need to support zach braff and go see garden state in july

matchbox_dan
thats got natalie portman in. im off to see it!!

fuct_up_kid
i love zach braff...what's garden state about?

sum1butno1
GOTTA see Garden State. I can't friggin' wait!

I've already downloaded 2(of the 3) songs in the trailer(the one on Apple.com).

w00t

forumcrew
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/g/gardenstate.php

read that and watch the trailer

i slayed buffy
loveeeeee this show its on 2nite tv 2 at 8.00pm

koolruningz
Do you guys in the US have the new series yet? If so whats it like? Over here in NZ we have to wait till next year, the reruns are on every night though.

alic88
a rumour has been spread that 1 of the castmembers is leaving the show in the final 3 episodes. definately seems like eliot to me

BOPRecruit 16
scrubs is the bomb, man! totally hilarious and my second fave comedy after that 70's show! j.d. is the best rock smokin'

§P0oONY
JD's day dreams,
DR.Cox's Sarcasm,
JD's Conclusions,

Gotta love that stuff

forumcrew
Originally posted by alic88
a rumour has been spread that 1 of the castmembers is leaving the show in the final 3 episodes. definately seems like eliot to me

well she got a new job, but they have said that doesnt mean she left the show.

http://www.zach-braff.com/forum/index.php has some good scrubs discussion, news, and what not. theres actually contest goin on for the next few weeks there to win the season 1 dvd

Gabrial
love the episode where they find out that JD slept with Cox's ex-wife and they glide all over the place. does anyone know the guy who sings at the begining if that ep?

Bardock42
Originally posted by total metalhead
the other night i watched a repeat of one of my fave episodes, the one where Ben's ghost (played by Brendan Fraser thumb up ) follows Dr Cox around everywhere, except you dont know its his ghost until the very end, where they go to Ben's funeral. Dr Cox sits between Jordan and JD in the front row and he starts to cry...and he NEVER cries. its so damn sad cry

Come here so that I can punch you in the face for spoiling that for me....no expression .......

edwinian
Originally posted by forumcrew
yep and scrubs need to support zach braff and go see garden state in july

for scrubs heads needing their zach braff fix, i heard he is doing the lead voice in the Chicken Little movie coming out soon. it also has don knotts in it!

MetallicaT
banana hammock?

sorrow
laughing

Nevermind
I can't watch it much at all on TV because it's at 12:00AM, so i bought the DVDs. The show has to be one of the most well written shows ever. The acting and general production of the show is just fantastic. I have no idea why it's on so late (or early) because it's better than half the crap that's out there.

fuct_up_kid
Originally posted by fuct_up_kid
does anyone here watch scrubs? its soooo hilarious but hardly ever on!
the janitor and JD are just the funniest characters eva!!!

Wow, I was immature...*shakes head*
But yes, Scrubs is still great.

lovebuzz
season 5 starts january 3 2006 in america and probably january 4 in australia! (2008 tho)

xyz jedi
Now I can't do this all on my own, no I'm no, I'm no superman.

Nevermind
Originally posted by lovebuzz
season 5 starts january 3 2006 in america and probably january 4 in australia! (2008 tho)

Season 5?! Wow I didn't realise the show is that far ahead!

Burner
Would anybody happen to know where I could get the font they use for the title?

AlkalineTrioRox
Okay, Scrubs is the awesomest comedy doctor show ever! I have all three seasons on DVD and can't wait for the fourth! big grin If you agree, or disagree, let me know! (Well, maybe only if you agree...)

forumcrew
great show, heres there thread for it. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t33334.html

forumcrew
so do we think that jd will actually have a kid on the new season or be expecting one

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by BlackC@
Whats the actor that plays Doctor Cox's name? and hes a real big jackass to everyone all the time..........

His name is Johnny C. McGinley

AlkalineTrioRox

AlkalineTrioRox
Lol. Thanx...sorry, i didnt know they had one...big grin

SpaceMonkey
I absolutely LOVE this show!! It's my favorite show on TV ever.... and believe me, I'm not just saying that, I don't JUST say things, I'm not that guy. I truly, deeply, passionately and honestly mean it.

pr1983
Great show, one of the most underrated shows ever...

forumcrew
they just went back to work on the show in the past week or 2

SpaceMonkey
Are they in the same locale in North Hollywood?

jaden101
the writer bill lawrence and zack braff are teaming up to do new fletch film

...mmm...could be a disaster

forumcrew
zach has no official part in that movie last i heard. Originaly Zach was attached with Kevin Smith making the movie, then Smith was gonna go with someone else. Now Bill Lawrence is doing the movie and so speculation is that it will come back to Braff as they are familiar with each other and work on the same time restrictions.

From the mouth of Zach about new scrubs:

"Onto to the second week of Scrubs tomorrow morning. Those of you who like the super-trippy surreal stoner humor bizarre episodes (as i do) are gonna be VERY happy this season. Things are crazier than ever. "

Kairiminé
zach says that the 6th season is the final season of scrubs sad or atleast where i heard from the grape vine

forumcrew
where did you see this

SpaceMonkey
That's what I heard too. What would happen if it was true? Would they end the show?

Maple Sugar
where did you see this

zach braff fan site confused and i also saw it in somewhere online besides that

Maple Sugar
..the next season is in may or something

forumcrew

forumcrew
may or may not be the end for him or scrubs

Ausiello: You're going around saying this is your last season. Is that your story and you're stickin' to it?
Braff: That was a little bit out of context. What I said was that this is the first year where it'll be up to me. I'm not necessarily leaving. It's all up in the air; nothing's decided.

Ausiello: You'd be open to continuing for another season?
Braff: Yeah. There's a bunch of variables that would need to be in place, but yeah.

Ausiello: I spoke to Bill Lawrence and he said if you do leave, he might replace you with a new actor or promote Donald Faison to lead (Ask Ausiello 8/30). Your reaction?
Braff: I think it's great. The show is so much fun and employs a whole lot of people, and I would love it if it kept going.

SpaceMonkey
Great news!! I hope he sticks around or at least the show does.

Maple Sugar
may or may not be the end for him or scrubs

Ausiello: You're going around saying this is your last season. Is that your story and you're stickin' to it?
Braff: That was a little bit out of context. What I said was that this is the first year where it'll be up to me. I'm not necessarily leaving. It's all up in the air; nothing's decided.

Ausiello: You'd be open to continuing for another season?
Braff: Yeah. There's a bunch of variables that would need to be in place, but yeah.

Ausiello: I spoke to Bill Lawrence and he said if you do leave, he might replace you with a new actor or promote Donald Faison to lead (Ask Ausiello 8/30). Your reaction?
Braff: I think it's great. The show is so much fun and employs a whole lot of people, and I would love it if it kept going.

bunny horrah for that!

SpaceMonkey
Scrubs start on Thursday again!!! I can't wait!!!

Mairuzu
This is season 6 correct? WHen does season 5 come on dvd?

SpaceMonkey
I have no idea when it comes out, but I will definitely get it the first day.

Mairuzu
i havnt seen season 1 i believe, hmm.. or two i dont know, but i do know for a fact ive seen season 3, 4, and 5 on tv and dvd, cant wait for season 6 !!!!!!

SpaceMonkey
Dude, you gotta get seasons 1 and 2. Great episodes in there.

Mairuzu
Maybe i'll rent it or whatever lol, if they are cheap ill buy them

SpaceMonkey
SCRUBS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I can't wait!!?

dave_kodak
i like scrubs its the only thing i watch on tv anymore. ive only seen an odd handfull of episodes and i want to by the DvD's. hmm im guna look into that later in the day.

forumcrew
man that impregnation story was maybe a little unnecessary. Still im glad to have scrubs back.

SpaceMonkey
It was a good episode to kick things off. Hopefully they'll go somewhere different this season. I could have done without Blue Man Group though.

Sarahmier
Yeah scrubs was totally over looked by thousands of viewers. I think it may be one of the most funniest TV shows on air... Too bad that they scraped it... BUMMMMER sad

forumcrew
they scraped it? They finally moved it to prime time thursdays.

InnerRise
They also have reruns on Comedy Central now so they're definitely trying to get more people to watch the show this time.

I won't be, but it could work.

The only show that I watch with people in Scrubs is Grey's Anatomy. doped

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

SpaceMonkey
My girlfriend LOVES Grey's Anatomy... I hate it! So we have to TiVo the first half hour of Grey's to watch Scrubs. She then watches Grey's. TiVo has saved my relationship!! LOL

InnerRise
So she watches the second half first and then the firist half.

That's some Cock-a-mamey bull sh!t. huh

forumcrew
what? No once scrubs is over she prolly starts watching the recorded part of greys while tivo finishes recording the rest of it. Why would someone watch the end before the start?

SpaceMonkey
Forumcrew, your common sense shall win this debate. Yes, she watches the first half, which is recorded,first, while TiVo records the second half, then she watches that.

InnerRise
what? No once scrubs is over she prolly starts watching the recorded part of greys while tivo finishes recording the rest of it. Why would someone watch the end before the start? That's what I wanted to know. You see, I don't have a TiVo, so I don't know how all that Jazz works.

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Forumcrew, your common sense shall win this debate. Yes, she watches the first half, which is recorded,first, while TiVo records the second half, then she watches that.
1. Not a debate.

2. How TiVo works isn't common sense.

3. Going by how you typed that post, I wasn't sure b/c you didn't explain fully.

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

SpaceMonkey
Woah, InnerRise. The last thing I want is to get into a "thing" with you here. Let's leave it like this: I thought most people knew the workings of TiVo.... I was wrong. I apologize for any miscommunication. Cool?

InnerRise
Coolio. youpi

Didn't mean to come across to crass and abrasive. weep

forumcrew
glad that they decided to have the baby. THe opening with Jack was hillarious and it was funny to learn how the security guard lost his hand after all this time.

sorrow
i'm not sure they'll keep the baby after tonite's episode.. sad

Deathblow
My girlfriend bought me the series 1 & 2 boxsets, best TV show DVDs ever, must say. The extra features are awesome and the show stands up to repeated viewings even better than I anticipated.

Think I'm developing a crush on Ted.

Saphira
It isn't fair! I live in England but I love Scrubs, I want to see series 6! I have series' 3 & 4 on DVD, I'm still looking for the rest. Dr. Cox is my favourite.

FoxMeister
I have all seasons out in teh UK.. the uk sucks. sad

Dr Cox is also my favourite.

king leonidas
ted, todd and doug are the best characters. but dr kelso gets the best lines eg "whats got two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? bob kelso" that is one of the best lines ever.

FoxMeister
Season 6 new episode is His Story 4 (Dr Kelso's) Is is CRAZAY

Saphira
no I think JD has the best one-liners!

SpaceMonkey
Who hates JD's ex-girlfriend now too??

Entity
Who hates JD's ex-girlfriend now too??

If by ex you are refering to the ***** that lied about having a misscarage... ME!!! mad
I originally hated the idea of him getting with anyone except back with Elloit. Then I actually got to liking her and Elliot's boyfriend.

But now I absolute HATE that lying ***** because she reminds me of what women are really like. Every relationship I have ever had has ended up being with women like this.

No offense women. Its nothing personnal. I think all people suck in general but for obvious reasons, I am much more vunerable to women than men.

Entity
Who is with me now that I am back on the JD back with Elliot banwagon?

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by Entity
Who is with me now that I am back on the JD back with Elliot banwagon?

I think Elliot and JD can't and won't happen again. It shouldn't. They tried SEVERAL times and it didn't work. The dynamic is better with them being friends.

I think they need to bring back Heather Graham's character for JD to get together with.

Entity
I think Elliot and JD can't and won't happen again. It shouldn't. They tried SEVERAL times and it didn't work. The dynamic is better with them being friends.

I think they need to bring back Heather Graham's character for JD to get together with.

You may be right but, I just can't get over the fact I want them back together so much.

Its probably mainly cause I relate to JD so much and have always thought the actress that plays Elliot was just killer hot ever since I first saw her on Rosanne years ago. big grin

Mairuzu
EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceMonkey
Anyone catch last night's episode? It was awesome!!!

sorrow

I agree!! Happy Dance

Mairuzu
Sneak hug!!!

SpaceMonkey
Who caught Scrubs last night?

-hh-
last nights was a good episode.

anyone notice that in episode 11, Dr. Cox is bald, and then the next episode, he has all his hair back.

-hh-
Janitor: "Here...use this"

Kelso: "You want me to clean soda with soda?"

laughing out loud

HellasBloke
Has to be one of the best shows I have ever seen, I watch it every chance I get.

SpaceMonkey
Sad episode last night. Anyone else catch it?

-hh-
Season 1 Episode 16

Janitor: Girl Problems?

JD: How'd You Know?

Janitor: You Look Like You Got Problems, You're a Girl....Hence, Girl Problems.

laughing

Sad episode last night. Anyone else catch it? missed it

forumcrew
Great news! This comes directly from Zach Braff (from his site)

We just wrapped the 6th season of Scrubs!!!! Fear not, when we ended there were about 9 episodes finished waiting for their chance to air. Yes I have signed up for another year. Although tales of my new “arrangement” have not been very accurate. Needless to say, I am in and it will happen as long as NBC renews us for another season; which they have yet to do. ABC which actually owns the show (through Touchstone) has said that if NBC doesn’t pick it up, they will for what would be the final season. So, I feel pretty optimistic that it will happen. All the actors and writers want it to happen

-hh-
thumb up thumb up thumb up

masterkit
I recently started to watch this shoe and it's very good. smile

-hh-
the show is getting somewhat predictable at this point.

Originally posted by masterkit
I recently started to watch this shoe and it's very good. smile best shoe ever.

masterkit
Originally posted by -hh-

best shoe ever.

odd...

But yes, it's a quite fitting "shoe"

ADarksideJedi
Worst show ever!or shoe for that matter.jm

forumcrew
and yet you still take the time to come post about it.

-hh-
Originally posted by masterkit
I recently started to watch this shoe and it's very good. smile Originally posted by -hh-

best shoe ever. Originally posted by masterkit
odd...

But yes, it's a quite fitting "shoe" Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Worst show ever!or shoe for that matter.jm

shoe no expression

SpaceMonkey
I kinda liked last week's Scrubs. I never get tired of that show.

Nitya Lyuba
I#ve recently got into watching scrubs.....and its very fecking good....Just wanted to add that! roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
well nbc officially renewed it for its final season. It will be a shortened season though, I believe 18 episodes in total.

SpaceMonkey
What did everyone who watched it think of the season finale last night?

Personally, I liked it.

Healing Artisan
thought it was great. thumb up

Tattoo
I watched my first episode of Scrubs less than 2 weeks ago...I've now seen every episode that was on TV Links. shock

Mišt
Pfft, loser mhm

Started rewatching them all again the other day, what episode is it up to at the moment? I only have up to Ep 6, Season 6..

Tattoo

fallingoutgrl
Its definitely 21 episodes. I have all of them...

~KoK!~
It's actually 22. My Rabbit and My point of No Return (The season Finale) are technically two episodes shown back to back.

By the way, there's no way they can actualyl make JD and Elliot get together to run away froma commitment. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Keith, but Kim is actually a good charcter. Can't jsut get rid of her like that.

forumcrew
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
It's actually 22. My Rabbit and My point of No Return (The season Finale) are technically two episodes shown back to back.

yes

Tattoo

By the way, there's no way they can actualyl make JD and Elliot get together to run away froma commitment. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Keith, but Kim is actually a good charcter. Can't jsut get rid of her like that.

And as we know from the past, JD and Elliot are not meant to be.

mitchum
I don't watch it on TV, i wait for the DVD.

Entity

By the way, there's no way they can actualyl make JD and Elliot get together to run away froma commitment. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Keith, but Kim is actually a good charcter. Can't jsut get rid of her like that. Actually I'm just the opposite I still want JD to be with Elliot somehow but Keith is the one I like and Kim is the ***** I want gone.

I hated Keith when he first started on the show and got with Elliot but he grew on me. I like how he is just cool with everything like when JD's brother showed up for a 3 some. lol

Kim finally had me thinking it would be cool to see JD get with someone that wasn't Elliot but then she pulled her shit. Man I hate that ***** now. I loved it when she asked if there was anyway in a million years they could ever get back together and he just said NO. Awesome!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Scrubs is a very funny show.Zach Braff certainly gets the ladies.

dsilva
I love scrubs, its such a funny show. My fav character is J.D. ofcourse. though i never realized how Hot Dr. Cox is untill i saw this episode last night, it was actually a rerun. Dr. Cox shirtless and sweaty, beating the hell out of J.D. who is dressed like a Punching bag. Hillarous and so Hot. wink

Five-0
Everycharacter is funny on scrubs

dsilva
Dr. Kelso is so funny. I love how he terrorizes all the interns at afternoon rounds. He does come off as the devil sometimes. so good big grin

SpaceMonkey
Have you guys heard that a major character will be leaving the show midseason?

emir
I love the show, even though I don't watch it regularly. I remember a really funny episode where Zach Braff character tells about his horror screenplay, Dr. Acula, about a hospital of vampire doctors. A few days ago I came across a hilarious horror screenplay (which was supposed to be serious) entitled Blood Count, which must have inspired creators of Scrubs. It's got the pun in the title, and it has the same plot.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Have you guys heard that a major character will be leaving the show midseason?

Who? If you don't want to say here, just PM me with your answer.

fruits
New season starting on the 25th! Who else is excited?

chickenlover98
awesome, didnt know the date. best show EVAR

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Entity
Actually I'm just the opposite I still want JD to be with Elliot somehow but Keith is the one I like and Kim is the ***** I want gone.

I hated Keith when he first started on the show and got with Elliot but he grew on me. I like how he is just cool with everything like when JD's brother showed up for a 3 some. lol

Kim finally had me thinking it would be cool to see JD get with someone that wasn't Elliot but then she pulled her shit. Man I hate that ***** now. I loved it when she asked if there was anyway in a million years they could ever get back together and he just said NO. Awesome!

I missed some episodes along the way.

Could you (or anyone) fill me in on what Kim did to make everyone hate her?

chickenlover98
she didt tell jd she was having his baby. she said she miscarried and told him to not call her again. then he finds her at a convention and is super pissed

sorrow
i think the new episode just aired? i missed it.. did anyone see it?

SpaceMonkey
Sorry, repost.

SpaceMonkey
I saw it, it was good. I like that they're incorporating the minor characters (Snoop Dog Resident, Dr. Beardface) into the show a bit more.

SelphieT
It's actually quite funny. I enjoy it.

~KoK!~

fruits
haha, I saw that, funny stuff.

So Showrunner Bill Lawrence said they have not written the season all the way to the series finale, and since there is a writer's strike, they can't. He said if everything is resolved soon they will be able to write the episodes in time, but if it goes on longer then he would like, the series finale may be produced, then released to a straight-to-DVD. Or he may just post on the internet what WOULD'VE happened....I really hope the strike gets resolved in time, cuz I love this show and I always have and it deserves a proper send off

~KoK!~
I wanna hit taht. I wanna spank that good. I wanna spank that; I wanna give it to you.

Discos
Yeah dude the strike seems to be lasting forever. Gees, just give them their money they deserve for peets sake.

I have yet to see all of Season 6 as it aint released yet on DVD (out a week tomorrow). So I hope it sets up Season 7 for a nuts last series.

SpaceMonkey
New Scrubs last night!! It was an good episode.

oakling
And now it's going to go on for at least another season on ABC. At this rate maybe it'll never end!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>