Superboy vs. Spider-Man (Round II)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Was the infamously inaccurate Marvel vs. DC comic book limited series right about this fight or...

The characters are as they are now.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
Was the infamously inaccurate Marvel vs. DC comic book limited series right about this fight or...

The characters are as they are now.
LOL.
The Superboy of the MARVEL VS DC crossover can wipe out Spider-Man anyday, the current Superboy can stomp him just with his heat vision.

ZephroCarnelian
I'm confused about Superboy - he's a clone teenager of Superman right?

And am I right in thinking that he doesn't actually have super'strength' as such - but when he touches something he can lift it with telekinesis?

Scoobless
in the original fight Superboy was inexperienced and cocky he lost because of it....... these days he'd probably win........ if he doesn't then he's a moron, he totally outclasses Spidey power-wise

kgkg
spider-man will find a way.

to save his ass at least

Scoobless
right....... if he doesn't think he can win he could definitely escape SB to either try to get help or prep something himself........ or just to take off his mask and hide

K3VIL
Superboy is at Superman's level actually, or just few steps under him.
Spider-Man couldn't even hide himself cause SB will catch him and shatter him into the ground before he even notice it.

Linkalicious
Superboy wins because he outclasses Spidey.

If Spidey had knowledge of Superboy's weakness....then he could probably exploit it, but odds are Superboy will take care of Spidey before that happens.

Though I give the experience and intelligence advantage to Spidey....so I wouldn't say he didn't stand atleast some chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.