The Spot vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Kudos to the guy who knows who the Spot is.

long pig
indeed, kudos to that one guy.
the spiderman villian with the black spots on his costume?

Draco69
YAY! Long pig gets kudos! Yes, that's him.

long pig
he's just a normal guy who makes a limited ammount of black holes that you cant get out of, he was beating spiderman for a while because he could appear out of no where, and spidermans spidey sense couldnt catch him.
That said, he probably could smack wolvie around like he did spidey until wolvie gets to clock him just once.
Same thing happend to him with SM, SM lucked out and punched him once and it was over.

K3VIL
I think that if the writers modify him in the right way, he can become a real threat to Spider-Man.
Maybe pumping up him through giving him Class 10/15 of Strenght, Superhuman Senses thanks to his ability to teleport, resistance to injuries, and energy projection.Obviously the explanation would be that the energy radiation present in the dimension where he teleport modify his body to grant him to beat his foes.A sort of sentient energy source.

Draco69
I think Wolverine would lose. The Spot was fooling around with Spidey. His "spots" on his costume were actually dimensional portal. He also protected himself with "spots". Bullets would just go through the portals. As would any physical blow. Any blow that Wolverine tries to hit him with would just either end up in Italy or actually hurt himself. The Spot is very underrated. His powers are quite lethal.

Mainstream
Spot would win...Wolverine would try to rush Spot and in un in a vortex to hell or something.

long pig
Nah, the spot's spots always have an exit that are always around a quarter mile away.
Plus, he has limited use of them, if he uses a lot to make a trap theyll leave his costume.
He could become more dangerous, but hes a normal human with hardly any fighting exp. that makes him not so dangerous.

Mainstream
True..he can't really fight that good...he was in a Spider man loser squad last I heard from him.

jinzin
well now he got killed and jacked by the hand of the white light. maybe we'll see him fight wolvie in the upcoming agent of sheild arc. He can hit wolvie all he wants but he's just going to be hurting himself. Wolvie can sense where nightcrawlers going to be before he gets there. I'm sure wolvie can take him eventually. But the spots real power resides in his ability to make his opponents laugh so hard they hit the floor. even wolvie may not be able to 'stand" up to that.

kgkg
spot will make wov stab himself to death

Scoobless
i always liked Spot and didn't think he belonged in the "Legion Of Losers"..... or LOL as i've just noticed.....lol...... he could easily cut off one of his portals with wolverine (or anyone) half or part way through..... adamantium or not, body parts will be removed using this trick

Scoobless
whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.