twelve monkeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
this is a great movie it stars Bruce Willace and Brad Pit

Kes
I really dig this movie. Its twisted LOL
Probably Brad's best performance. Madeline Stowe is also quite good in it.Oh by the way its Bruce Willis stick out tongue

Tex
12 Monkey's is one of the best science fiction movies ever!
I just love the story, atmosphere, acting and direction!

It's a movie I can watch over and over, a good thing seeing as it usually comes on cable about 30 times a year! yes

el_barto
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO SPELL NAMES! give me a break please

mook
yeah its pretty cool.

finti
this movie plain sucked, never bother to finish it

Kes
Chill out dude. And there's is only one way to spell a name, unless you translate it which is incorrect!

WindDancer
12 monkeys was just another one of those time traveling storyline movies. I didn't like it that much.

mook
if you havent seen it all how can you judge it??

finti
ecause the 2/3 I saw was so bad I didnt bother see the rest, but the 2/3 I saw blew dog

Dexx
neah..it kind of has a smart message. I liked it.

MarkHobin
its a cool movie, it went into some type of One FLew over the Cuckoo's nest type thing when he went into that metnal institute though.Brad Pitt was awesome in it. I dont really like Bruce Willis as an actor though, he always reminds me of a corny action hero, something u would see in Die Hard movies. hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.