General Zod vs. MArvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
MArvel:

Scorpion
Venom
Wolverine
Mysterio
Shadowcat
Mr. Fantastic
Pheonix
Gambit

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
MArvel:

Scorpion
Venom
Wolverine
Mysterio
Shadowcat
Mr. Fantastic
Pheonix
Gambit
Do you know who Zod is?He's basically an evil Superman, cause he's kryptonian too, he once broke Superman's jaw, those guys are toast.

Draco69
The only one who stays a ghost of chance is Phoenix (Jean Grey).

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost of a chance? Phoenix would destroy him.

The rest are dust, unless Mr. Fantastic uses his noggin, and quickly.

Draco69
If its Jean Grey and not the cosmic phoenix, then no. He's faster than thought and completely ruthless.

If its cosmic Phoenix then of course he goes down. However judging by the list he probably meant Jean Grey. It IS her codename. Has been for years.

Scoobless
"destroy him" may be a bit over the top, mentally stop him is possible but she couldn't physically harm him

Sentry
If that was Rachel Summers Zod would be cooked.

lightaxe
Gambit lololol he'd get killed so fast. Then again most of them would. Jean Grey might be able to mentally stop him but thats only if she has enough time, he's so fast he could probably take her out before she got a defense up, and without a strong person like Colossus theres no one to distract him long enough for her to use her powers. So I think Zod will take this one.

Arachnoidfreak
Phoenix has turned house plants into ice cubes(matter manipulation for you folks out there, that alone would destroy Zod). **** Jean Grey, I'm not talking about her, I'm talking about the real cosmic Phoenix.

Scoobless
but the thread's talking about Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.