April 2nd US Merchandise day!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithSpy
I looked for other posts on this and found none to this so here goes:

What all is being released on Apr 2nd, anyone have a comprehensive list or is it just all marketing, cause ive seen quite a few things on shelves allready like my starwars frosted flakes w/saber spoon hehe.

Also, whos gonna be rushing out to pick up everything they can?

If this is allready been brought up please close, merge, or just do what you do, thanks!

jango fatt
I think there are many threads about this but anuway
I'm gonna wait until my vacation to the U.S

SithSpy
are there? sorry then guys, i only saw the aussie one, why you waiting till your vacation here, do they not have the same stuff in belgium? im curious

jango fatt
Yeah but they cost twice as much and are really rare

jango fatt
Like 11,12 or 13 euro's that's like 16 bucks or so

Jedi Priestess
Thats your penalty for getting the movie early. stick out tongue stick out tongue

SithSpy
damn, that sucks hold on JP they're getting early HOW?!?!?!

jango fatt
1 day early

jango fatt
Wednesday the 18th.

Jedi Priestess
Lucky dawgs! smile

jango fatt
hahahaha- i see Rots the 18 th!!!!!!!!!!

Xam
i see ROTS the 18th at midnite!

SithSpy
yeah me too anyone know how you can make sure a theater is showing a movie in digital?

Oh and whats up Xam havent talked to you in a while, hope alls been well

jango fatt
I'm probably gonna see the movie at 3.00 or so .

BAILY
April 2nd isnt Merchandise Day here in Canada.. I already got most of the ROTS merchandise already

jango fatt
I only have them previews

SithSpy
Just so everyone knows, Baily has a sixth sense for knowing when and where he can get things before hes supposed too, lucky ass, not mad at you tho' he was nice enough to post pics for all to see

tlbauerle
Hmmm...no merchandise link from SirSteve??? I don't give a rip about the toys...but I am curious what books/games are available. I'm pissed about the soundtrack not being released yet...(and its a week later than last film's April 26th date...but we should see this online in the next week or two anyways...)

Sith Master X
Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS84850

"Hasbro Build Your Own Lightsaber" That's sweet!

Obiwalker08
woah...thats pretty cool..its like for the people who cant make customs already

tlbauerle
wasn't that supposed to be released for AOTC...I remember that from a long time ago...but forgot about it.

Stunrun
is there a date set for us peeps in the UK?

tlbauerle
You know what I want...the DVD saga trivial pursuit...I wonder what kind of episode III clips that sucker will have on it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.