Magneto vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Magneto vs Terrax

is Magneto on a level of a Terrax? and Terrax is not as powerful as surfer but he is glactus's herald after all.

who wins?

DigiMark007
I've always considered Terrax to be on a higher level simply because he's a cosmic force. Magneto is still just a mutant, albeit a powerful one. Terrax can create asteroid showers (of course usually those are high in metal content, so who knows). Good fight...but I have no clue who'd win.

-DM

demigawd
I think Terrax, who controls earth, is at a more unique disadvantage against Magneto because of that - Magneto could pretty much counter everything that Terrax does. If Terrax were more in touch with the essence of Power Cosmic, he could win easily. As it stands, he comes across as more of a super Moses Magnum.

Classic Magneto takes 5/10

Current Magneto stomps 8/10

Wynndar
Terrax is used to fighting more powerful individuals...his is also more accustomed to combat...Terrax's control of the power cosmic isnt as versatile as Surfer's but i still think his power supply is greater than the mutant magneto...thats what it would come down to.

Linkalicious
Terrax's axe could cut through anything Magneto threw at him, and I'm fairly sure Magneto wouldn't be able to use his powers to pull the axe from his hand because it's a cosmic weapon...I'm sure mere magnetism isn't going to be one of it's short comings.

Aside from being able to cut through anything Magneto throws at him, I'm quite sure his body could take whatever Magneto could dish out.

Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.