Juggernaut vs. Warbird vs. Hydro-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins? No prpe time

Mainstream
Juggy.

lightaxe
Definatly Juggernaut. Warbird would get pounded to death. And Hydro-Man can't drown Juggernaut and considering his considerable durability I doubt he can hurt Juggernaut in any other way either.

Scoobless
Warbird has no chance....... if it's current Juggernaut then Hydroman will win

Scoobless
Originally posted by lightaxe
Definatly Juggernaut. Warbird would get pounded to death. And Hydro-Man can't drown Juggernaut and considering his considerable durability I doubt he can hurt Juggernaut in any other way either.

Juggernaut cannot hurt Hydroman at all

Mainstream
hmmmm tell me about Hydro man upgrades someone.

Scoobless
these days he can become and control all the various forms of water..... but even before that he couldn't be hurt by regular strong guy means alone..... you'd pretty much have to evaporate him to beat him..... but that would only slow him down until he reformed

Mainstream
he pretty tough..but what could he do to hurt Cain...but on the other hand what could cain do to hurt Morrie Bench?

kgkg
well Scoobless hydroman ain't doing shit to Jugs.

Jugs could just ignore his ass.

Mainstream
could either one of them win.

Scoobless
it depends how tough current Juggs is..... does he need to breath these days? has he been hurt since his loss of strength?

Mainstream
I think he does...I remember that Squid boy having to save him in an Xman book a year ago...Hydro man could win...imagine that!

kgkg
i don't know about the new one.

i was talking about the classic jug.

they should have upgraded nowt downgraded Jugs.

Scoobless
Hydroman has always had the potential to be a serious threat but the writers team him up with the likes of the Shocker in joke stories that knock down his street cred and turn him into a B class street villain

Mainstream
yeah...I always thought a guy that could controll water should be fairly tough.

lightaxe
Originally posted by Scoobless
Juggernaut cannot hurt Hydroman at all

yea but how is Hydroman going to hurt Juggernaut, it would be more of a standstill I guess.

kgkg
water , you bring extreme heat and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah...I always thought a guy that could controll water should be fairly tough.

he beat the crap out of Thunderstrike (Thor lite) in Spider-Man Unlimited years ago....... you just can't hurt the guy with basic physical abilities..... you need to use heat or electricity or something to even stand a chance

or a giant vacuum cleaner........... now THAT was dumb

Mainstream
Jugg don't have extreme heat..and Hydro man would come back sooner or later...he may be an immortal....sort of.

kgkg
no one is immortal.

Tormentor_2004
Both Juggy and Hydry are indestructable. Warbird can fly haha.

Scoobless
he has commented before in the comics about how he no longer ages..... so i guess he is technically ageless or immortal

Mainstream
okay...Hydro man has the potential to live a long long long long time then.

Linkalicious
I pick Hydroman on this one.

Sure he's vulnerable to quick drying cement, electricity, and extreme heat, but using those 3 methods to defeat Hydroman is well beyond the intelligence level of Juggernaut. And that's Juggy's short coming...

Hydroman really can't do much/any damage to Juggernaut, but he can do things to gain the upperhand....like jump in the ocean or harbor, or he could just find a large body of water and use it to contain Juggernaut.

He could force water into Jugg's ear and give him a screwed up ear-ache while throwing off his equalibrium. Who knows....the only thing we know is that Hydroman can't be knocked out by using fists.

Mainstream
Hydro man can't be physcially hurt.

Linkalicious
Idk...being electrocuted would count as being "physically" hurt in my book.

I'm sure when he gets a healthy dose of electricity...he screams in agony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.