Thanos (The mad Titan) vs. Darksied (pre crisis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thanos (current)

vs

Darkseid (pre-crisis)

all out battle

kgkg
this is a good battle have to go with pre-crisis Darkseid tho

Linkalicious
not nearly as good of a battle as post-crisis Darkseid vs. Thanos.

Pre-crisis Darkseid was pretty damn amazing...

kgkg
post-crisis Darkseid is a weak when comparing to Thanos

Linkalicious
Thanos is weak when compaing to Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

There's no winning...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Thanos is weak when compaing to Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

There's no winning...

He ain't that weak.

Superherovandal
Yeah he is. The dude could make Pre-Crisis Superman visibly pee and poop in his pants. And we know that this Superman could beat Thanos so hard that he would want stay dead.

Linkalicious
Ahem....pre-crisis Superman perhaps.

Post Crisis Superman would get floored by Thanos.

Superherovandal
No way that Thanos could beat PRe Supes he had too many powers like super ventriloquism and extreme super intellingence. that made Doom think he was a retard.

BootlegBoys420
Pre Crisis Darkseid Was Way Too Much For Thanos... And Thanos Is An Animal So Thats Really Saying Something...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Yeah he is. The dude could make Pre-Crisis Superman visibly pee and poop in his pants. And we know that this Superman could beat Thanos so hard that he would want stay dead.

Well how can fairing well against or beating guys like Galactus, Beyonder, Walker, Tyrant, Odin, Fallen One, etc. compare.

savagerampage
Thanos is immortal and would be darkseid. darkseid no matter if pre crisis, or not goes down.

The Flash
Thanos goes down.

BootlegBoys420
Nah B... Pre Crisis Darkseid Is Way Too Much For A GUy That Got Beat By Capt. Marvel... Darkseid Would Eat Capt. Marvel...

Draco69
They should bring Pre-Crisis Darkseid back. Jeph Loeb really neutered him. It's a trend these days. (i.e. Juggernaut)

Beyonder
Atleast Juggernaut has an excuse. Darkseid just gets a beat down by Superman.

Draco69
They both got neutered. Have pity on these ball-less souls! Stupid overzealous writers...

BootlegBoys420
Seriously...

The Flash
sad

kgkg
Hahaha Pre Crisis day are over.

But making darksied stronger is a good idea.

Now when people say normal darksied can be equal to THanos it makes me laugh.

first handle superman and then mabee darkseid can reach thanos's balls.

but pre - darkseid is stonger than Thanos not by a long shot but he is stonger.

eleveninches
PREcrisis darkie would win

manjaro
Post Crisis darksied is thanos equal. i dont care what anybody says. you sum'itches need to just admit that you like Thanos more, hence why you think he would win

kgkg
Originally posted by manjaro
Post Crisis darksied is thanos equal. i dont care what anybody says. you sum'itches need to just admit that you like Thanos more, hence why you think he would win

ask superman.

Linkalicious
Originally posted by manjaro

after seeing some of his most recent actions....I'd say it's argueable at best.

kgkg
darksied got beat

by superman , DD keep that in mind people

Linkalicious
Pre-Crisis Superman had to pull rabbits out of his ass in order overcome pre-crisis Darksied. Both pre-crisis characters were written so horribly that they both could have taken THanos.

kgkg
yes i voted for Pre-Crisis Darksied as the winner.

but post is no match for THanos .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.