Hulk VS SilverSurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Explosion6
the all powerful hulk VS the Mighty Surfrider. who do you think will win?
let me know.

Mainstream
Surfer..with out a doubt G dog.

Paola
moving...

long pig
surfer wins with no sweat.
He can make himself just as strong as hulk so hulk doesnt even have strength over him.

Explosion6
thank you for participation u guys. now heres another one. the weather goddess STORM VS poweful ROGUE. (the rogue and storm I'm talking about are the ones from the old x-men animated series not evolution.)

Clovie
Rogue all the way!

Linkalicious
Yah, Surfer takes this one quiet easily.

Though, I think a battle of strength would be a lot more fun to watch. I'm sure Surfer could channel the power cosmic through him to exceed Hulk's strength. But Hulk would freak out and increase his strength just as well...

kgkg
silver wins while he is sleeping

StrawNilla
A relatively calm Hulk would have little to no chance of beating Surfer.

But an out-of-his-mind with rage Hulk would have a much better chance. And if he was in a constant state of rage, then I couldn't see Surfer taking the majoritty.

kgkg
Originally posted by StrawNilla
A relatively calm Hulk would have little to no chance of beating Surfer.

But an out-of-his-mind with rage Hulk would have a much better chance. And if he was in a constant state of rage, then I couldn't see Surfer taking the majoritty.

Did you forget that he can Absorb his Gamma radiation making him puny banner.

lightaxe
Yea as kgkg said this has happened already anyway, he just sucked the gamma radiation from Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.