sunspot VS storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins??

Wonderman
She can cloud up the sun. That leaves Sunspot with only his reserves to fight on. Those last like 10 min to 15 mins at full strength.
If he has coverage in his surroundings he should be able to stay alive and fight her but wouldn't have enough time to do any real damage to her without some kind of weird luck that doesn't really happen.
Course my evaluation is of the landbound Sunspot with no energy projection powers. Im not familar with his other self. I think the old Sunspot was just fine and just as powerful.
Same goes for the old Wonderman.
For Wonderman, I would have liked to see them make a belt pack made out of adamantium/vibranium that he could power charge with his ions that allowed him the flight he can now do on his own. Stark could have invented that for him. I like him better as a landbound force than an energy projecting, flying dude.

stormfront13
wwhile i do agree that storm will win i think it would be a good fight but its the flying energy projecting one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.