The final scene of Anakin Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I think this is how the final scene of Anakin (in episode III) will be before he is horribly burnt:
Obi-Wan has just knocked Anakin's blue lightsaber out of his hands and then chops his robotic arm off.
Obi-Wan: you are beaten! It is useless to resist the good side. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Qui-Qon did.
Anakin gets his red Sith lightsaber out and tries to kill Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan blocks the blows and breaks the lightsaber. He then cuts Anakin's leg.
Obi-Wan: I am giving you one last chance to come back with me.
Anakin: NEVER!
Obi-Wan: I (punch) have had (punch) enough of you (punch)
Anakin falls back and falls into the lava pit and is horribly burnt.
By the way this is just a pointless thread which is just trying to be funny.

mephistodesigns
you've failed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bill9d9
Dude, you really need to learn how to use the search option. Almost every thread you start has been discussed ad-nasuem. Do us a favor, bro...USE SEARCH!!!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by bill9d9
Dude, you really need to learn how to use the search option. Almost every thread you start has been discussed ad-nasuem. Do us a favor, bro...USE SEARCH!!!

indeed

awain
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
you've failed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah it probably isn't funny at all but I think that the actual final scene of Anakin before he is horribly burnt will be something like that where Obi-Wan has had enough of Anakin and beats him up and throws him in the lava pit.

maddani
very pointless and not funny!

smoker4

I concur smokin'

awain
Originally posted by maddani
very pointless and not funny!

It's not really supposed to be funny... it's just suppose to be... stupid.

Echuu
well you have accomplished that

Obiwalker08
i agree

TheElectricFox
He should have wrote

Obi-wan: this is where you fall down..

Anakin: Ok

Anakin then lets go of the ledge and then falls to his appearent death

Lord Banshee
Awain I suggest you create the 'awain-thread' and post everything you would like to say.

Instead of creating a thread about every thought you come op with

awain
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Awain I suggest you create the 'awain-thread' and post everything you would like to say.

Instead of creating a thread about every thought you come op with

That's a good idea, I never thought of that, but some people find some of my threads amusing and entertaining, and even funny, besides some of my threads aren't that pointless or annoying.

bill9d9
AWAIN's ALL STAR WARS THREAD........

There is an idea. It will save the Mod's time from closing all of his other threads.

awain

There is an idea. It will save the Mod's time from closing all of his other threads.

confused ............... That's true.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by awain
That's a good idea, I never thought of that, but some people find some of my threads amusing and entertaining, and even funny, besides some of my threads aren't that pointless or annoying.

And where would these people be? Most of us find it irritating that you continue to do this. DO you not even bother to read ANY of the other threads? 99.9% of your threads are questions that have been answered in threads we have here and your failure to take the time to read whats here is very annoying. And if you open a personal thread like that odds are very high Ush or Lance will close it. Just take the time to do the work the rest of us have and READ before you open a new thread.

LandoSpeeder2

There is an idea. It will save the Mod's time from closing all of his other threads. Yeah, then we won't have to look at all you useless theories. Otherwise, use the search button.

awain
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And where would these people be? Most of us find it irritating that you continue to do this. DO you not even bother to read ANY of the other threads? 99.9% of your threads are questions that have been answered in threads we have here and your failure to take the time to read whats here is very annoying. And if you open a personal thread like that odds are very high Ush or Lance will close it. Just take the time to do the work the rest of us have and READ before you open a new thread.

sad All right, all right, just don't bring me down all right, and what's the point of saying 99.9%, why don't you just say 100%, besides some of my threads aren't questions, they're like titles and comments.

TheElectricFox
I dont think there is anybody in THIS forum who thinks your posts are funny, entertaining, or even ammusing. The reason people dont like you is that most questions you ask or hypothesize have already been disproved by official spoiler reports of news from the OS. Not to offend you , but you would be the type to say, "OMFG I think the title of Episode 3 should be Rise of the Empire," way after the OS already released the official title. If you like posting your own silly remarks about the movie or things like "guess what i just figured out," go post those at supershadow's site. As for posting here use the search button.

bill9d9

Other than saving the Mod's time, this was tounge in cheek. JP is right. It is not fair for Awain to have his own thread to ask questions that could be found with a little bit of work, like most of us did.

awain
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, then we won't have to look at all you useless theories. Otherwise, use the search button.

Oh come on man, some of my theories aren't that useless, most of them are usless completely, but there are a few which might be a bit useful for a pointless joke which is not funny at all.

A to the B.
hey ryano are you here?

Captain Caveman
Have there been any of the obvious Black Knight jokes in regards to Anakin's dismemberment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.