whats ure pirate name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

choosewisely
i found a quiz 2 find out ure pirate name!!!
try-it and tell ure name!!

Try it here

my name is Dirty Harry Cash (LOL)

xXLauriëXx
Black Anne Bonney!? LOL where did anne come from? confused

bordom
Dirty Mary Vane!!! LMAO!

Miss_Faye
HA!!! Black Jack Flint ...majorly cool!

choosewisely
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
HA!!! Black Jack Flint ...majorly cool!

eek! u got far the coolest name :P big grin

Miss_Faye
i know! lol. laughing out loud

xXLauriëXx
yes Black Anne Bonney.. wat is that!? no expression

choosewisely
hysterical

JessieSparrow
wtf...crappy name generators switching up real pirates names with crap...sorry im done now....

choosewisely
lol

xXLauriëXx
laughing out loud keep breathing jessiesparrow smile

Pirate_monkey
mine is.......*pulls out drum and does a drum roll*......Iron Ethel Kid.....Strange

bordom
that's awesome... man those were some goooood names y'all got there big grin

Pirate_monkey
Yors is cool too!!!

bordom
why Thank you Pirate Monkey!

Pirate_monkey
actually my new name is Iron Ethel Kidd!

bordom
Neato!

Pirate_monkey
Right-on!

speiderman
Red Harry Cash

<div style="position:relative; border:1px #320 solid; background-color:#c9b390; padding:0 10px; width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:serif; left:50%; margin:25px 0 25px -200px; color:#320;">
<div>

Pirate_monkey
whats up with the cash bit?

speiderman
I don't know.

speiderman
That was what the title said though. Cash at the end.

Coldfire
LMFAO!! Dirty Anne Rackham!!! laughing

choosewisely
w000t stick out tongue

Sparrow_Lvr_200
Me name be Red Ethal Flint!!ARRRRReye

What the hell dose that mean???jawdrop

laughing laughing laughing

Pirate_monkey
im Iron Ethel Kidd! same middle name!eek!

Sparrow_Lvr_200
Isn't that funny, what does Ethal mean anyway laughing laughing

Pirate_monkey
well the name you typed in the box which is your fist name turns into the middle one... we must have the same first name then...

belbel300
Calico Anne Cash ..........God, I got that cash thing aswell!!!!!

KillTheLight
Mad Morty Flint ...cool

LLG
Mine was Calico Mary Rackham

bordom
Originally posted by Coldfire
LMFAO!! Dirty Anne Rackham!!! laughing

HA! That's HILARIOUS!! have fun with that there big grin

Coldfire
Oh don't you worry, I will. . . . laughing out loud

bordom
laughing out loud

Pirate_monkey
laughing

ilvorlandobloom
Dirty Jenny Kidd

haha- "You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

Pirate_monkey
LMAO laughing out loud

Orlando´s Angel
these is my pirate name! ! ! !
Mad Mary Rackham
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

cool one ! ! ! laughing

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Dread Pirate Rackham

maya159
Iron Mary Rackham...

choosewisely

Coldfire
lmao, you guys like all got the same last name as me!!! laughing out loud

bordom
hehe not me I'm diff... Dirty Mary Vane!! HA! I'm dirty Cold! Good gracious tooo many inside jokes we got eh big grin

Pirate_monkey
im IRON yay Iron Ethel Kidd

choosewisely
my name s*cks!!!

Pirate_monkey
Dirty Harry Cash isnt that bad take the quiz again!

choosewisely
okaj

choosewisely
Calico Harry Cash now messed lol

Phoenix
Captain Jenny Bonney
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Phoenix
I like that name! big grin

choosewisely
it's cool 2 !!!

Pirate_monkey
It suits you phoenix!!!

Phoenix
big grin

Pirate_monkey
yes

belbel300
I swear they just mix some names up every time you take it.............*runs out of forum* shifty ninja

bordom
lol

Pirate_mad
i am 'Bloody Bess Boney'

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

bordom
AWESOME!

Pirate_mad
well, that is pretty true. if i was i pirate, i would be fighting

CUTLESSES ALL THE WAY! big grin

xXLauriëXx
fear
*stays out of mad's way*

Pirate_monkey
*gets in mads way*

xXLauriëXx
eek that's not good!

Pirate_monkey
uh oh!

*-=Fat sacK=-*
watch out

bordom
lol

Pirate_mad
you want to get in my way? do ya?!? DO YA! *draws plastic cutless and a loaf of that long and weird french bread*

Pirate_monkey
*pokes mad, mad falls to ground* hmm that was easy...

bordom
*falls over laughin*

*-=Fat sacK=-*
too easy i suspect a twist soon

Pirate_monkey
shifty no twist.....shifty

crazycutie
i'm iron Mary Rackham

Pirate_mad
*draws a REAL cutless* draw now, or forever hold your peace

Coldfire
laughing out loud Niiiice. I got one of those too! *draws it*

xXLauriëXx
*sits back to watch the fight*

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by Pirate_mad
*draws a REAL cutless* draw now, or forever hold your peace pokes mad again.... and again..,..mad falls*

Depp Hottie
Iron Anne Flint is my pirate name

Lord Shadow Z
Black James Rackham cool beer cool

xXLauriëXx
thumbsup

Crazy POTC Fan
Mine is Dirty Ethel Rackham. {confused} lol

maya159
Originally posted by crazycutie
i'm iron Mary Rackham
That was my name too... big grin

sblomie545
I AM MAD MARY BOONEY

Pirate_monkey
hi

Phoenix
my best friend just did the test:

Your pirate name is:
Mad Jenny Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

evilempire1224
Captain Anne Bonney

hell yea ima captain!!!!!!

JohnnyDeppLuva
I'm Red Anne Booney

xXLauriëXx
nice siggy pic jdl smile

JohnnyDeppLuva
thanx big grin

xXLauriëXx
thumbup

Darth Balak
my pirate name is Black Tom Roberts

it's ok
pirate

cindy8219
Mine is: Morty Rackham

You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

eek! nice...

Fëanor
My pirate name is:
Iron William Roberts
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

eek!

mr.smiley
Iron tom flint!

Aldaron
Captain William Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr

At least I'm a Captian.

Pirate_mad
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
pokes mad again.... and again..,..mad falls*

GAI! not again! *grumbles and downs her sorrows in rum* wink

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I first got Captain Ethel Rackham, then I got Black Grace Rackham, then I got Calico Bess Rackham...(dude whats up with the whole Rackham thing...?)But I will always think my pirate name will be Peaches<33pirate2

charmedFairy
Your pirate name is:
Mad Jenny Rackham
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I first got Captain Ethel Rackham, then I got Black Grace Rackham, then I got Calico Bess Rackham...(dude whats up with the whole Rackham thing...?)But I will always think my pirate name will be Peaches<33pirate2

Jack Rackham was a famous pirate in the caribbean. He and his two female lesbian wives *ahem* (Anne Bonny, and Mary Read) were considered the best pirates ever. But, eventually they were caught and like all other pirates were sentenced to be hung.
At the beginning of potc, those three pirates are the same three pirates that Jack sees hanging in the bay when he comes in on his boat ... it's also rumoured that that's why Jack's name is Jack.

Coldfire
Originally posted by JohnnyBloom
Jack Rackham was a famous pirate in the caribbean. He and his two female lesbian wives *ahem* (Anne Bonny, and Mary Read) were considered the best pirates ever. But, eventually they were caught and like all other pirates were sentenced to be hung.
At the beginning of potc, those three pirates are the same three pirates that Jack sees hanging in the bay when he comes in on his boat ... it's also rumoured that that's why Jack's name is Jack.
Wow... that's very interesting....

JohnnyBloom
glad to be of service!

elfprincess101
wow mine is Dirty Jenny Roberts hahaha weird lol smile

Misc_Rose
My pirate name is Mad Ethel Flint.

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Hey doody, kinda like that name.
Nothing like a touch of insanity.

Britannia
Hoes does one determine one's pirate name?

Misc_Rose
At the beginning of this thread is a link to a quiz on the net to determine your pirate name, check it out! Reply back with your name, there's a question on patriotism,lol.

Britannia
I'm Iron James Kidd.
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

ace Face 0
mm i never did this. i got mad at it before. haha.

Your pirate name is:
Calico Morgan Rackham
Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

i like mine big grin

choosewisely
my goood old tread smile

Flying High
Calico Anne Flint

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

(i thought i had done this before :confusedsmile

Murray
Mad Charity Roberts

«§hõnknêss»
no expression

plokoonrules172
iron sam rackham its prononuced rackem thou

Durza
hey everyone, it's me Bloody James Vane, just being myself. Oh this? this is my package. God delivered it, i signed for it, the world keeps on spinning.

^^[leane]
mine is Captain Bess Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge.You hav the good fortune of having a good name , since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate.Arr!

^^[leane]
^^ kinda like mine ^^

«§hõnknêss»
Arrgh...thats my name Arrgh no expression

^^[leane]
2 bad laughing cry

choosewisely
blink

^^[leane]
stupid

Pirate_girl
Black James Rackham
Im a girl! if ya hadn't noticed lol. WEll Thats My Name..............

spencerspider
Red Roger Rackhem... wtf is up with that lol

stunna1773
Black Tom Flint

Doctor Lecter
Your pirate name is:

Dirty Jack Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/flag.gif

cletusbrock
i got bloody jack roberts??? prty cool but wtf is with the askin your name then ignoring it??

choosewisely
mine sucks 2

Katie123
mine is Calico Mary Cash

ibleedyankeeblu
Dirty Grace Rackham

Council#13
Mad Tom Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Thekid1
Iron William Kidd

Isaac Gold
Iron Davy Flint...

somthing about strong and sturdy as iron and rugged as flint but you chip and your sparky or somthing...

Iron Davy Flint...

not a bad ring to it accually... when the 2nd movie is out I am going to wear it as a name tag... (wow... first nice thing I have said in a week... creepy)

Diamonds
Mad Anne Kidd

Council#13
laughing out loud i got the boy version of that!^

gshkris7272
im Calico Bess Kidd
Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I Love Snape
I am
Black James Flint
aww i am not the on;y one with this name

PurpleSaber
I got Black Jack Cash.

Scarlet_Spidey
Mad Jack Kidd

Clone
I got Dread Pirate Vane! sad

jessigem
Calico Bess Rackham
"(pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! "
i dont think it sounds so cool, but it was fun
i like Black Jack Flint and Cold fire Morgan

jessigem
Bloody Bess Rackham
this is my new one since i forgot my fav color was green
this is the name from when i changed it

HellMaster93
Aaaarrrhhh! |i be Cap'n William kidd!

Murray
Iron Charity Kidd !

Kid?

Vraya
Black Tom Vane
ARRR!

LORD JLRTENJAC
Mad Roger Kidd? This sucks mad

Vraya
I did one with my little sister and her name is captain Anne Bonnie.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Red Prudentilla Flint I got this one

hellsangels
my pirate name is IRON ANNE RACKAM.... is it me or is that just random???

miroku
this is me Black Harry Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

DRAKONS
Black James Rackham

JohnnyD's_babe
for some reason my comp. won't let me on that website...can anybody post the questions from the quiz so i can answer them and do u think u could fill it in on the website and tell me my pirate name? i really want to know it and im so fed up with waiting on my computer!

jessigem
it's not just yours. i tried to go on that site yesterday and it woudln't work. so did my friend and it didnt work on her comp either. i think the website is down or something because it wouldn't load at all. they have some pirate name quizzes on quizilla but they aren't as good as this one.

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
it's not just yours. i tried to go on that site yesterday and it woudln't work. so did my friend and it didnt work on her comp either. i think the website is down or something because it wouldn't load at all. they have some pirate name quizzes on quizilla but they aren't as good as this one.

i'll don't mind if their not as good as this 1 do u think u could give me a link to the website?

JohnnyD's_babe
hey jessigem did u find out ur pirate name on 1 of the other websites?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>