Xena The Warrior princess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xena fan
I consulted with Raz and Tex about a new Xena topic. Tex has given me permision to start a new thread dedicated to xena. So please, if you have some negative comments or dont like Xena please dont post things like that. This thread is for the fans ( just like me ) of Xena.

if you dont have anything nice to say about her then think it over before you post.

Now onto to Xena big grin

In the last episode Since Xena must be dead to fight Yodoshi, she allows a samurai and his warriors to kill her. Gabrielle learns that she can bring Xena back to life by burning her body and putting the ashes in a magic spring before sunset on the second day.
Gabrielle fights the samurai for Xena's body. She then builds a pyre and collects Xena's ashes.
Meanwhile, Xena's spirit comes to a teahouse where other spirits that are against the evil Yodoshi dwell. Eventually Xena defeats Yodoshi and releases the many souls that he has held captive. But, in order for those souls to remain at peace, Xena must stay dead. Gabrielle realizes that she must sacrifice her friend for the greater good. But as she departs, Xena's spirit promises to be with Gabrielle always.
So do you think that Gabrielle will bring her back one day? I must certainly think so! yes

TrAnCeDuO
i was hoping that wouldnt be the last episode.....is this show on sci-fi? ive been looking for it for some time now(btw if you need that address to the sword pm me ill post it again...)

silver_tears
Had she not died before? and came back? confused

TrAnCeDuO
im not quite sure....i do remember go to the vallhalla(or whatever its called) and marrying odin i think....overall im not quite sure...

Xena fan
yes but only as in spirit. Now is the torch has been pass to Gabrielle.

Xena fan
I need to check viking norsemen mythology on that. confused

Makedde
Anyone watch this show, or, should I say, used to? I love it, I think it was, and still is, the best TV series ever, and I don't say that often!

I loved the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, and Ares and Joxer were awesome. wink

Does this show still have any fans? confused

powerfulone1987
I was addicted to this show. I don't even remember when it stopped.

Just one day i realized that I hadn't seen the show in a long while and it dawned on me that it didn't come on anymore. So i can't remember if I saw it up until the last episode or not.

I also watched Sinbad and Hercules.

is it comprehensible.....

eleveninches
Xena and gabrielle were so totally lesbians.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by eleveninches

ha, don't say that.

Did anybody also get the animated movie of Hercules and Xena?

Makedde
Originally posted by eleveninches

That much we know, I wish they had have got it on, it would have good for ratings, I rekon. smile

Emma718
Originally posted by InnerRise

Just one day i realized that I hadn't seen the show in a long while and it dawned on me that it didn't come on anymore. So i can't remember if I saw it up until the last episode or not.

aww Sinbad, that was a great show
i really do miss it sad

Xena and Hercules were also great shows i loved.

Amazon
Originally posted by Makedde
Anyone watch this show, or, should I say, used to? I love it, I think it was, and still is, the best TV series ever, and I don't say that often!

I loved the relationship between Xena and Gabrielle, and Ares and Joxer were awesome. wink

Does this show still have any fans? confused
I absolutley looooooove this show. It is my all time favorite. As I'm sure you can tell from my avatar big grin I can't say enough good things about this show. I just wish they would have a Xena movie or somthing, and bring her back to life. Happy Dance

Amazon
Originally posted by InnerRise

You would have known if you had seen the last episode. Xena dies... sad I was devistated. I was so mad that they killed her, but at least they let her go out in a blaze of glory. It was one of the best fight scenes ever. She takes on an army of a thousand men sigle handed. Even after being shot with half a dozen arrows she still took out half of them. And she finally gets redemption for all the evil she's done in the past. It really was quite beautiful. Although I'm sure they could have done it without killing her sad

Emma718
gosh i can't even remember her dying, it has been that long since i have seen that show. Well i did see the first few episodes again on dvd at a friends house late last year.

Of what i can remember didn't Xena have a thing with Hercules at one stage?

Amazon
That was in some episode of Hercules. He meets Xena in her dark days and helps her to find the goodness in herself and she starts to change her ways. Personally I like her with Gabrielle better wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Xena was one of the better shows on the air ten years ago. Lucy is still hot.

Emma718
Originally posted by Amazon
That was in some episode of Hercules. He meets Xena in her dark days and helps her to find the goodness in herself and she starts to change her ways. Personally I like her with Gabrielle better wink

thanks for the info smile
i couldn't remember lol

akema
I try to catch it whenever i can. Ares was my fave.

PONG_MASTER
I used to watch this when I was a kid. Although for some reason, I remember hating Gabrielle.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I have all of the DVDs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.