Sasquatch vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Who'd win?

pr1983
this is sasquatch from alpha flight right?

i think its been done before...

and colossus wins...

KharmaDog
Closer fight than most would think, but colossus edges Sasquatch out after a lengthy fight.

demigawd
Agreed. Close match.

Scoobless
wouldn't Wendigo be a better match for Sasquatch?

KharmaDog
Wendigo is a curse more than a character. In it's different incarnations it has different strength levels. Some have been not much too worry about, others it has taken both Sasquatch and Hulk to beat.

Sasquatch is no pushover, he has given Hulk a few good bouts. The problem is that Sasquatch is a really inconsistantly written character.

Scoobless
i think i remember seeing Wolverine knock out Sasquatch.......

BootlegBoys420
A Fight Between 2 Boring Ass X-Characters... Hopefully Theyd Kill Eachother... Then Wed All Win...

Sentry
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
A Fight Between 2 Boring Ass X-Characters... Hopefully Theyd Kill Eachother... Then Wed All Win...

Hey DC fanboy. Shut up.

BootlegBoys420
Make Me Loser... LOL... You Got Issues Dawgs... You Sincerely Think Not Liking 2 Bland Unimaginative Characters Makes Someone A Fanboy?
Seems Like Youre A Marvel Fanboy For Thinking A Dislike Of 2 Characters Is A Basis For Dislike Or Prefernce Over Another Company... So Shut Your Cakehole And Speak When Spoken To... Bootleg Ass Sentry...

juggernaut74
Colossus has already beat Sasquatch, and that was when he was younger and weaker. If they met nowadays I Walker might go down pretty hard.

pr1983
Originally posted by Sentry
Hey DC fanboy. Shut up.

indeed...

Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Make Me Loser... LOL... You Got Issues Dawgs... You Sincerely Think Not Liking 2 Bland Unimaginative Characters Makes Someone A Fanboy?
Seems Like Youre A Marvel Fanboy For Thinking A Dislike Of 2 Characters Is A Basis For Dislike Or Prefernce Over Another Company... So Shut Your Cakehole And Speak When Spoken To... Bootleg Ass Sentry...

you have no idea what you are talking about.. go away...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Scoobless
i think i remember seeing Wolverine knock out Sasquatch.......

Yeah, but wolvervine also layed a smack on hulk(which was also crap). Sasquatch way outclasses wolverine (as hulk should) but since he's one of marvels franchise characters I'm sure one day we'll see wolverine take out Dr. Strange, Thanos or surfer.

I like powerhouse characters who fist it up and these two are actually two characters I really like. I don't find them lame or boring at all. I like characters with limitations. All these superpowerful characters are lame in my opinion. Not much interest in being unstoppable.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus has already beat Sasquatch, and that was when he was younger and weaker. If they met nowadays I Walker might go down pretty hard.

I think Sasquatch is one of the most under-rated characters in marvel and is often used to job to other character to make them seem any good.

When he was first written walter was a beast who could throw a jet airlineraround and knock knuckles with the Hulk. I think that version could stand well up against colossus.

Scoobless
yo KharmaDog........ i think you should change the wording of your location........ it may convey the wrong idea........ sad

KharmaDog
Oh what a horribly politically correct world we live in when "The Great White North" is considered offensive. Consider it changed. confused

Scoobless
lol....... i wasn't offended......... i just wondered why you made a reference to Alaska under the Canadian flag.......... lol

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think Sasquatch is one of the most under-rated characters in marvel and is often used to job to other character to make them seem any good.

When he was first written walter was a beast who could throw a jet airlineraround and knock knuckles with the Hulk. I think that version could stand well up against colossus. You are right, Sasquatch is underated. I like him as a character. The Sasquatch that Colossus beat was right in the same time span when he held that Jet back.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Sasquatch that Colossus beat was right in the same time span when he held that Jet back.

That's odd because that Sasquatch was a frickin' Bull. Oh well, like I said, he's a very inconsistantly written character.

crazyspinz
colossus would destroy sasquatch. hes a better fighter, hes faster, stronger, and way way more durable.

juggernaut74
Did anybody read the new Astonishing X-men issue? I didnt get to the comic shop to pick mine up yet but my friend told me Colossus displayed some pretty stellar leaping ability. Can anybody confirm this?

crazyspinz
tis true

Heracles
Colossus hands down.

Sasquatch can Press 70 tons which puts him up there with some of the strongest guys on the planet but Petey was lifting that as a teenager!

Also Colossus way more durable than the big furry guy and as for fighting skills Ive seen US Agent hold his own against Sasquatch and Agent nowhere near in Sasquatchs class strength wise.

I can also recall during the infinity crusade that he was glad Gamora took out the Thing as Grim was much stronger than he was and he couldnt have held him for much longer.

And I do belive that Colossus is at least in Grimms class now and more durable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.