Hellboy vs. the Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos the Lord
No prep time

Draco69
Crocodile soup anyone?

The Flash
Sounds good.

BootlegBoys420
One Of The Most Mismatched Threads Ever....
LIZARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!1
LOL...
All The Way To The Hospital After Hellboy Grabs Lizard By The Tail And Uses Him As A Yoyo That Is....

theflyxx
Hellboy gets a new belt and a new pair of boots.

Draco69
cool

Khellendros
laughing
I like how everyone is saying Hellboy, but the Lizard is still winning two to one. It's not THAT much of a mismatch, but Hellboy has taken on much bigger and stronger foes. And, he's taken more damage than scaly can dish out. Hellboy takes the fight and takes home a new wardrobe.

crazyspinz
hell boy win yes, but not as easy as you all say

Arachnoidfreak
pfft. Hellboy 11/10.

Lizard is on par with...maybe that hellhound from the movie. and movie hellboy was weaker than comic hellboy.

crazyspinz
id have to say lizard would own a hell hound, with ease. id say hellboy wins this sheerly out of durabilty 9/10, but it would be a rough fight, i just cant realy see lizard hurting HB

Khellendros
Originally posted by crazyspinz
id have to say lizard would own a hell hound, with ease. id say hellboy wins this sheerly out of durabilty 9/10, but it would be a rough fight, i just cant realy see lizard hurting HB
Oh, Lizard would do some damage, but HB can take some sick injuries and keep going.

jplatinum
Hellboy is to lizard as mike tyson's mouth is to your ear.

Hellboy wins.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.