Batman & Blade vS. Capt. America & Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Batman & Blade team up to fight up against The Punisher & Capt. America to the death. Which 2 humans will remain when the dust clears.

FistOfThe North
WITH NO PREP TIME !

Scoobless
isn't Blade half Vampire?

FistOfThe North
Ya

FistOfThe North
Ya. He's half Human too isn't he?

Fieldy69
isnt blade like immune to normal bullets?

NoFate007
I say Batman and Blade would win. Batman could take out Punisher, Blade could probably give CA a run for his money...but if Batman and Blade together went after him, I think B&B are the victors.

Nataku8188
Batman and Blade, by far.

Batman can stalemate with C.A. while Blade beats the everlasting crap outta Castle. Blade is everything Castle is and then some. He's fast enough and heals fast enough to trade shots with Castle while getting the best of him. Blade and Batman together will be too much for C.A.

black wolverine
first of all blade is black and he has a healing factor so punisher cant beat him and its all about cap vs bat man but after blade kills punisher easy blade helps batman and they beat cap

K3VIL
Blade carries a considerable weaponry of both hand to hand and ranged weapons, he possess superhuman strenght, stamina, durability, and speed, as reflexes and so reaction time.Plus he has a heal factor that grants him to heal broken bones in MINUTES.
Punisher can take a lot of Punishment, but now, facing the fact that when he's several injured he's also really slowed and weakened, and that Blade can keep fighting and heal faster, Castle don't stand a chance.
Plus Blade can dodge bullets, and he can also hit Castle with Class 1Ton kicks and punches, and send him flying off his feet.
Batman VS Cap would be a stalemate if Cap doesn't have his shield, anyway Blade will arrive to aid Bat and end the contest.

radioboy121
Batman and Captain America were shown to be basically even in h2h in the three appearances I have seen them together. Blade can take out Punisher and then both him and Batman could overwhelm Captain America.

WindDancer
Great team up! Both Batman and Blade are creatures of the night. If the battle takes place during night time then no doubt Batman and Blade win. Whereas Punisher and Capt would never work. Mostly because of difference in character. Capt. despises killers and most likely he would never get along with Punisher.

Batman and Blade win!

MatchesMalone
I have to go with Batman and Blade, thanks mostly to Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.