Cable vS Punisher - no prep time -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Cable vS Punisher - no prep time -

Goldenskull777
Thats tough. But Cable is more evolved then Punisher.

Draco69
Tough? This is a no-brainer. Telepathy. Telekinesis. That's it. Cable owns easily.

crazyspinz
is this thread a joke?

Blair Wind
I dont think it was meant to be......sigh.... what exactly is punisher gonna do to cable???....why am i even responding to this???

paeng
This is not a good match Cable will just freeze his brain and now he will cut him into piesces. This is another massacre pls. put a good opponent for Cable next time.

K3VIL
And people are still arguing that the board doesn't need control.ROTFL

cherry cola
this is not as bad of a fight as it seems I think that Cable would only fight using his gun, gernades, knives, and punches and kicks rather than resort to using his powers against someone he knows would not have powers. Cable would not be a fool though and allow Castle to close in on him with his variuos weapons so I see it as Cable will fight fair unless the Punisher gets the advantage then all bets are off and Cable tk picks up a fallen street sign and hurls it into the Punisher.

Xplosive
Cable very easily own Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.