Who has better accuracy: Bullseye, Hawkeye or Green Arrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who has better accuracy: Bullseye, Hawkeye or The Green Arrow? You pick.

Draco69
Bullseye. By far.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Bullseye. By far.

It's a rare occasion, but I agree with Draco. Bullseye's accuracy is unrivaled.

savagerampage
Bullseye

stormfront13
isn't it like a power?? like something like super eyesight?? i thought i read that a few places. whatever its bullseye by miles

spetznaz
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who has better accuracy: Bullseye, Hawkeye or The Green Arrow? You pick.

BullsEye is insane with projectiles. While Green Arrow and Hawkeye (particularly GA) are also crazy amazing, BullsEye is the man!

The Flash
Wrong forum, FistOfThe North.

Kento
Bullseye

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by The Flash
Wrong forum, FistOfThe North.

Its them vs each other in an accuracy match.

what.

Cosmic Cube
Bullseye.

What forum would this go under?

FistOfThe North
Dunno. This one maybe?

Nataku8188
You need to go read some comics boy, this isn't even a contest. Bullseye can throw a toothpick into the pin slot of a thrown grenade, mid air. During a fight. Come on now, thats just plain nasty.

Wynndar
hahahaha...yea thats f-ed up!!!

The Flash
First you just ask who has better accuracy. Now you say it's an accuracy match. If this wasn't a fight, then it would've gone to the Comic Book Movies forum.

FistOfThe North
First you just ask who has better accuracy. Now you say it's an accuracy match. If this wasn't a fight, then it would've gone to the Comic Book Movies forum.

I would reply to your post but um...lolI dunno what the hell you're talking about, man.

Scoobless

V's forum doesn't necessarily mean fight forum....... there are a few non fight threads and everyone is fine with that

The Flash
Like what threads? The mods probably missed it.

Scoobless
race threads..... there's a few of those.......who's the best inventor threads.... a couple of those, there are threads for who's the fastest/strongest who can eat the most..... they aren't in the majority but they have been done

The Flash
Originally posted by Scoobless
race threads
A race. I call this a match of who can get there first.

A match of intelligence. I call that a versus match as well.

A match of power or the mods probably missed it.
I consider this a versus fight of stamina. >_>

FistOfThe North's first post said who has better accuracy. So it is normal for me to think that it's not a fight and just a question. Then he says it's an accuracy match. I don't know what's going through the man's head.

Scoobless
A match of power or the mods probably missed it

well Tron participated in this one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322028&perpage=20&highlight=olympics&pagenumber=1

The Flash
It's an olympics thread. So characters will go against each other.

The point is, FistOfThe North first asked who has better accuracy(Didn't say anything about a match) and then later on said it was an accuracy match.

Scoobless
ok..... i see your point but it's not like it's doing any harm

The Flash
I know. I was just informing him.

Scoobless
lol

jplatinum
1.Bullseye

2.Green arrow

3.Hawkeye

in that order.

Linkalicious
Bullseye wins. Some of the stuff he does is ridiculously cool.

The Flash. Quit your b!tching and stick to the topic.

Mainstream
Bullseye...the name says it all.

kgkg
yes the name says it all

The King of All
green arrow...he's done some crazy stuff

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
yes the name says it all

and the guy got BBQ sauce named after him...how much more proof do you need? wickedph word!

Onikirimaru
Bullseye

And I think this topic would be more off topic in the comic book movies forum.

DarkCrawler
Deadshot could kill Bullseye. Green Arrow shot three arrows at him, there were maybe one metre of distance between them...he shot the arrows from the air. rock

Bullseye is probably better in accuracy though.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Deadshot could kill Bullseye. Green Arrow shot three arrows at him, there were maybe one metre of distance between them...he shot the arrows from the air. rock

Bullseye is probably better in accuracy though.

Bullseye could and would do that. He can throw a car's bumper like a boomerang with pinpoint accuracy. He's thrown a knife into the barrel of a rifle, and as I've stated a trillion times, toothpick in the pinslot of a grenade thrown by one Frank Castle.

Bullseye.Is.Godly.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Bullseye could and would do that. He can throw a car's bumper like a boomerang with pinpoint accuracy. He's thrown a knife into the barrel of a rifle, and as I've stated a trillion times, toothpick in the pinslot of a grenade thrown by one Frank Castle.

Bullseye.Is.Godly.

Damn... blink

Anybody wouldn't have any issues where those things happened? Or some other good Bullseye comics?

manjaro
bullseye also threw a toothpick in frank's wrist from a bunch of yards away to disable his trigger hand. what part of anything in his hands are weapons dont you all understand. thats everything.....including weapons. this dude is so awesome it may as well be a mutant ability cuz he seems to have the requiste strentgh to do damage with the objects he chooses to kill with....for example spitting a loose tooth in a guy's forehead and killing him instantly. lets see deadshot do that

Mainstream
B-eye is da bomb yo wickedph he could throw tic tac up a squirrel ass from 300 yards...dat sh*t takes man skills yo...wickedph

skizo
Bullseye is my new hero

Mainstream
Originally posted by skizo
Bullseye is my new hero

and he got'sta be rich...he got a BBQ sauce named after his ass....dat my boy wickedph

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Damn... blink

Anybody wouldn't have any issues where those things happened? Or some other good Bullseye comics?

Car bumper as a boomerang was in a deadpool issue. The toothpick, the knife and the tooth were all from his recent LS "Bullseye's greatest hits" which was a pretty good read. It shows really how messed up he is.

armandovalles
i think Hawkeye has the best accuracy. Did u read Ultimates 2 #7? he freakin' threw like 20 knives at this guy in 2 seconds (and hit him with each one), even after he got shot in the shoulder.

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by armandovalles
i think Hawkeye has the best accuracy. Did u read Ultimates 2 #7? he freakin' threw like 20 knives at this guy in 2 seconds (and hit him with each one), even after he got shot in the shoulder.

Yeah but bullseye can do that in his sleep with both arms amputateed while fighting 15 Wolverines.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Yeah but bullseye can do that in his sleep with both arms amputateed while fighting 15 Wolverines.

Thank you, Onikirimaru. I actually laughed out loud when I read that. And I'm at work, so that's bad.

But that was hilarious. I can just imagine that scene now...

Bludhaven Boy
Bullseye, but a better match would be Bullseye vs. Arsenal, they have similar skills, but Bullseye still wins.

Nataku8188
Green arrow is a way better shot than arsenal.

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
First of all, he threw arrows.
Second, he was injured in the shoulder, and managed to shot Hulk moving a over 200 mph.

manjaro
the only ppl i can think of thats better that Bullseye are the guy from "Wanted" , published by top cow, who had the innate ability to kill anything with ease. even with his eyes close. all he had to do(literally) was to think and his body acted in accordance to his psionic command...like if he wanted to shoot you between the eyes and your back was turned his body would find a way to complete the task...also it seemed kinds corny but he has the subconscious ability to know what was needed to kill anything like he knew everyone's weakness, like when he killed this giant shit monster(who was made up of the feces of hitler, and a few other evil assholes) with a bottle of bleach that just happened to be in front of him

and the second person would have to be Rose Tattoo from Stormwatch(wildstorm), who is the pysical embodiment of the spirit of murder, meaning she could kill anyone or anything...with anything, no matter who they were or how invincible, no matter what. basically what they both have in common is accuracy on a subconscious level.....BTW its OK that most if not all of you have no idea who these ppl are the point was to show that in the two most famous companies bullseye is top dog. i fail to see why a guy who can kill ppl with his teeth or make really sharp strikes with really blunt objects couldnt shoot a bunh of arrows better than anybody esle

Bludhaven Boy
I'm going to have to agree to disagree with Nataku. Arsenal was trained from the time he was a little kid, and mastered the bow to the point where he branched out to other weapons. He has something like bullseye's "use anything as a weapon ability", but writer's like devin grayson gave him the stupid guns. In Identity Crisis, Ollie seems to indicate that Roy is the best shot in the family, and in outsiders, after roy get's shot. Anyway, Bullseye still wins, because he is the ultimate.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You need to go read some comics boy, this isn't even a contest. Bullseye can throw a toothpick into the pin slot of a thrown grenade, mid air. During a fight. Come on now, thats just plain nasty. /thread

MrMind
bullseye for sure

-Pr-
Bullseye > Ollie > Clint, imo.

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bullseye > Ollie > Clint, imo.

How can you say that!? Clint is AWESOME!!!

Lestov16
Bullseye. I think The Killer/ Wesley Gibson from Wanted takes the place of most accurate though IIRC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.