Magneto and Friends VS The J L A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
current magneto, juggernaut (there friends...), exodus, colossus (aslo friends) and prof. X and rogue

vs
superman, gl, wonder woman, you know,bla bla bla the works
( MM, batman, hawkman)

and hey wut the hell lets give bats some prep

crazyspinz
id say team magneto takes it, quite handly

enter the DC fanboys to defend....

savagerampage
Magneto juggernaut friends? really? justice league maybe a lil too much, although with magneto now super powerful, juggernaut, and prof x they could pull a win

demigawd
Agreed.

crazyspinz
they worked together on a cartoon i have smile

Draco69
Current Magneto is too much.

Current Juggenaut and Exodus are pansies.

The deciding factor is Magneto.

savagerampage
what type of juggernaut and exodus? i was to believe it is the current versions? if it is the old school versions then magnetos team takes it

demigawd
I guess he's referring to the Jobbernaut and Ex-Odus. Far weaker than they should be and shadows of their former selves.

Team Magneto still wins. Magneto can damn near take them by himself. He mind controls some, and sends the rest through a blackhole. Anyone left gets molecularly torn apart or tossed into a fission reactor of his own making.

Damn.

crazyspinz
Pfft FINE ill make it more fun..... classic magneto, classic juggy, classic exodus,

pre crisis supes and lets ad aqua man into the mix and just for fun they are battleing near the ocian

demigawd
Classic Juggy and Exodus pick up the slack for Classic Magneto. Result is the same.

crazyspinz
dawwwwwwww this is frustrating, tonight is not my night.

crazyspinz
time for totaly new teams

demigawd
I mean, it's not a MISMATCH or anything. Mag's team doesn OWN the JLA. I guess all the DC supporters are in bed or something, because it's a fair debate.

crazyspinz
magneto
exodus
colossus
Proffesor X
AoA Iceman
AoA Saber Tooth
VS
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Aqua Man
Hawk Man
Batman
MM

demigawd
Flash supporters will make this a tough one. Professor mind-blasts everybody going in, putting down Hawkman, Batman and even Superman. WW, Flash and Aquaman have some resistence to that. Flash puts down Professor, Sabertooth and possibly Colossus instantly. He tries to grab for Exodus, but he has lethal shielding up that kills Flash on contact. Exodus takes out Wonder Woman, Iceman takes out Aquaman, and Magneto cleans up on a recovering Superman.

crazyspinz
i forgot to add MM

kgkg
how about his .

Flash K.O's Mag before he realizes anything.

then superman beats the shit out of Jugs

MM and the rest take care of who ever is left.

crazyspinz
finaly a dc fan to destroy (no offence kgkg)

crazyspinz
how bout right of the bat exodus and professuer X lay waste to the minds of the JLA, MM tries to counter but is instantly over whelmed.

then the JLAs bodies are destroyed by mags taking the iron out and iceman freezing the water.

superman and WW may survive that, so they just get beat bad by mags team

kgkg
flash can move faster than they can think.

when the battle start he is gonna K.O Mag , and X
mHAAHAHAHA

crazyspinz
how would he know who to go for? and both magneto and exodus can fly, and the chances of magneto not putting up a magnetic sheild around his team right away, are slim to non.

flash is a non factor in this, supes is the only problem, and he would have his hands full.

kgkg
Originally posted by crazyspinz
how would he know who to go for?
he can test punch everyone before they even realize they are in a battle . i hate doing this lol damn you Draco

crazyspinz
so after his hand is broken after his test punch on colossus, it gets shocked by magnetos feild wich he ALWAYS has up nowadays, then gets frozen by iceman (like a kid licking a poll in the winter)

next

kgkg
flash can run through them and make them Explode ,

ok ok i will stop now.

lightaxe
The Flash can single-handidly make any battle impossibly hard to find an outcome for. DAMN YOU SPEED FORCE!! *shakes fist towards sky*

kgkg
well for Flash i whould put someone who is stong and won't be effected or K.Oed by his punches.

Or someone who is at least fast enough to do something about it.

list of people that Flash can't do much.
THor , Silver Surfer , DD , Jugs , Iceman etc.

DigiMark007
Mags goes into the fight with a forcefield up around him and Xavier, maybe the entire team, Xavier takes the majority out (or maybe him and MM just go at it telepathically) and Mags can take out most of the JLA himself. Juggs is magical, so if he punches Superman he's screwed....and your right, the Flash makes this hard, but I'll still side with team Marvel.

-DM

savagerampage
Blackhole justice league goes bye bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.