Storm vs. Sandman/Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryApocalypse
Who wins?

stormfront13
i cpuld see storm taking out sandman easily but green goblin mihgt be a challenge- most likeyl not

Scoobless
GG has a laser in his glove..... storm can't defend against that

pr1983
Didn't sandman get a massive upgrade recently?

Linkalicious
I would think that unless Storm busts out some monsoon-esque rain followed up by some wind frigid enough to freeze water....that she wouldn't even be able to take out Sandman.

Green Goblin just puts the finishing touches on it.

stormfront13
well sandman was literally turned into mud man a while back. so a bunch of water(possible) and snow, and dropping the temp. to below zero and wind and i bet he's out. and i think storm could take green goblin.

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
well sandman was literally turned into mud man a while back. so a bunch of water(possible) and snow, and dropping the temp. to below zero and wind and i bet he's out. and i think storm could take green goblin.

but both at the same time? i'm not sure...

stormfront13
i think its completley possible- aren't a lot of goblins equiptment and gadgets mechanical??

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
i think its completley possible- aren't a lot of goblins equiptment and gadgets mechanical??

yes, and she could, given the time, fry them, but she has to deal with two highly mobile, highly skilled and highly armed opponents... she wont have much time, if any, to use her powers...

i'm not saying she doesnt have a chance, but most likely the other two will win most times imo...

stormfront13
well she's dealt w/ more than one villian before(the arena and her series a while back) if gg uses a lot of electrical and mechanical things storm can override them. she does this a lot but even it it isn't possible i believe she can take them out

Cosmic Cube
Storm blows Sandman with hurricane force winds, turning him into 'Sandstorm', her new ally. He helps her to defeat the Green Goblin fairly easily.

stormfront13
is that possible?? if it is then its like that new character dust-taking the flesh off bones but thats if its possible

Cosmic Cube
j/k. I believe she could though.

stormfront13
ok but as much as i want it to be true i don't know if its possible but it might be

Cosmic Cube
She could easily scatter his sand granules and *cause* a sandstorm. Whether or not she could make him change his name to "Sandstorm" and make him an ally is a completely different matter.

stormfront13
no lol i know that but it makes sense that she could scatter his sand molecules

stormfront13
but even if she can't there are ways of taking him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.