Found New Dialogue That Was Just Added To Script!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da_Guru
Just found but since just added to script will not be in any of the books. However come May 19th u will see it said in the movie.

Palpatine-"Anakin. Im appointing you to be my personal representitive on the Jedi Council"

Anakin-"Chancellor...I...I cant the Jedi would never allow it."

Palpatine-"Anakin if there is one thing the Jedi have no control over. Then it is me. Did'nt you once tell me that your life long ambition was to hold a seat on The Jedi High Council"

Anakin-"Yes your excellency. And I would be honoured to be your representitive on the council"

Palpatine-"Good. It is done then. Anakin I want you to report back to me everything the jedi discusses"

Anakin-"As you wish. But why do you want to know"

Palpatine-"I am just interested in the Jedis affairs"

Dont know when this takes place in the movie by the way.

Mace-"You Sith scum"

Palpatine-"Hahahaha Master Windu. Savour this moment while you can for it is the last time you will see the republic and Jedi as they are now"

Mace-"I dont think so"

Obviously from Mace/Sidious Duel.

Darth_Nefarus
the sith scum part seems fishy, but i could believe the other lines
although, you don't have proof or a link or something
but if it's in the movie, i'll stand corrected and give you props for a great find

LanİeWindu™
Guru, you have been told before to place these Dialogues in your other thread.

Closing--Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.