Will the "True Nature" of the force be revealed in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da_Guru
Do you think that we will finally learn what the true nature of the force actually is in ROTS or do you think it will remain a mystery forever.

Lord Banshee
The force? Whats that wink

Da_Guru
Originally posted by Lord Banshee
The force? Whats that wink

Im serious Banshee. They are always talking about the true nature of the force like in ROTJ for example Vader says to Luke:

"The Emperor will show you the true nature of the force"

Im just curious ya know because I mean well George has never actually revealed to us wat the true nature of the force is. So cmon share ur thoughts.

umraan
yah i think we will in the sids and yoda duel definetaly

Lord Banshee
There is no true nature of the force.
The force is split in two sides -> Light and dark.

Thats it... Vader wanted to scare Luke.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
It's just a methaphorical contest between the two sides of the Force.
Well, let's just say it's more like a contest for the Sith.
It's not a secret we must learn, like in: I'm now gonna teach you the True Nature of the Force.
Each Force user on both side can say it's more powerfull> Vader said it to Luke(to start his seduction).
Yoda said to Luke; No, quicker, easier, more seductive!(about the Dark Side), just to teach him how to see the difference(when he's calm and at peace).
So...there is NO actual true nature of the force that we must find out.

Well, only you can judge individually for yourself when you see Ep3. on screen 19th of may(which side is true nature to your own oppinion).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.